Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,470 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. (2119 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Temmy4real1(f): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2013
A very close friend of mine has a boyfriend who live in a little far distance from her(schooling) 300level. There is dis guy at her workplace who is married 4 2 years without child, he wooed her & she accepted. I ask her y, she said she knows dat d b/f might b cheating on her. Unknown 2 her dat he is married cos he is handsome, hardworking, responsible and doesnt luk married at all. Nw she is in luv & he always show her luv nt wit money bt in different ways. Even ladies re jealous of her, he is everything a lady wil pray 4.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Mynd44: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2013
Are you seriously asking for advice? Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Bisjosh(f): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2013
All I can say is that you are a silly gal! Go and face ur studies!

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Amya(f): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
He is everything a lady would want, but he's taken. She should move on and make sure that the next guy she dates is single.
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Dazl(f): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sooner or later you will want somthing more lasting and secured,who knows you might even turn out to be his baby mama....bottom line,if he kicks his woman out for you,his gan kick your a*ss for anoda chick
so,make your choice

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Tell your friend to let go of another woman's husband.Beware of an acid bath,I won't want to see her gory pics on NL please.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by KINGwax(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
The lady only narrated a story, she didn't ask for advise. Na u go still help ur frnd get herbalist to pursue the guy's wife commot!

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Sijo01(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Op, is this the part one? Because you only narrated a story.

Upload the remaing part.

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Abbey2sam(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Some girls are stupid, that's all I can say
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Sparkle1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't see why she's asking for advice when she just told us a story
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by obo389(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
jst wondering... undecided yorub lipsrsealed gurls mentality in the making
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by segzicres(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
this has been stupid right from the ti,e he accepted to date him and you coming here is just d zenith of st.upidity. pls gerrotta here!!!!!
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by sunnyt1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
You will hardly see a gal who hadnt dated a married man b4
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by BB12(f): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
@OP: Are you seriously seeking for an advice Why are some ladies so dumb sef undecided
If you don't trust your boyfriend, why stick to him Don't worry, you will soon be a baby mama...your eyes go clear then :p
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by fitzmayowa: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2013
BB12: @OP: Are you seriously seeking for an advice Why are some ladies so dumb sef undecided
If you don't trust your boyfriend, why stick to him Don't worry, you will soon be a baby mama...your eyes go clear then :p
Tell her ooo

1 Like

Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Meegadough: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2013
SMH
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Idongi(m): 11:19am On Mar 18, 2013
byvan: Tell your friend to let go of another woman's husband.Beware of an acid bath,I won't want to see her gory pics on NL please.
Mmmh prevention is better than cure ooooo!
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2013
so?
what advice do you need?
Next angry
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Youngpo413: 7:45am On May 20, 2015
Abbey2sam:
Some girls are stupid, that's all I can say
All not some,even those ranting here will do the same if opportunity arises,they love married and I don't know why.

Fishbrains.
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Youngpo413: 7:47am On May 20, 2015
sunnyt1:
You will hardly see a gal who hadnt dated a married man b4
GBAM!
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Youngpo413: 7:53am On May 20, 2015
Temmy4real1:
A very close friend of mine has a boyfriend who live in a little far distance from her(schooling) 300level. There is dis guy at her workplace who is married 4 2 years without child, he wooed her & she accepted. I ask her y, she said she knows dat d b/f might b cheating on her. Unknown 2 her dat he is married cos he is handsome, hardworking, responsible and doesnt luk married at all. Nw she is in luv & he always show her luv nt wit money bt in different ways. Even ladies re jealous of her, he is everything a lady wil pray 4.
wow nice one...are they married now?
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by Paulv(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2015
Most gels tooo like married men.and i no why.
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by SuperSuave(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2015
Who is resurrecting these threads from 2012, '13 and '14?
Re: What Should She Do? She Need Advice From Mature Minds. No Abuse Pls. by gunners160(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2015
Before I go on with my advice,I want you to ask your friend a question.How will she feel if she is the one married to that man and because she was not been able to conceive her man is cheating on her instead of looking for solution to their barreness?.Your so called friend has no tangible reason to date a married man.Using her bf or ex as an excuse is indignant and really pesky.The truth is she wants to eat her cake and have it.Oh! I 4got you mentioned the guy is caring and making her to be envied forgeting that the man's wife is suffering and crying everyday for her husband's love just like a young girl yawning for candies.Please,tell your friend to back off and leave the young man alone because at the end she will be the one to lose.Their is no big deal in looking for her own lover elsewhere whether her guy has a gf somewhere else or not that should not be an excuse.She can just desolate herself from the guy and look for a better bachelor remenber law of karma still remain

(1) (Reply)

Worst Date Ever~! / Bitter Mother-in-law Writes The Wedding Invitation Letter / Can You Date A Person Who Can't Express Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.