Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? (25627 Views)

Poll: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria?

GTBank: 56% (306 votes)
Zenith bank: 8% (45 votes)
First Inland Bank: 1% (7 votes)
UBA: 3% (17 votes)
Bank PHB: 2% (13 votes)
Oceanic Bank: 5% (28 votes)
Diamond Bank: 4% (25 votes)
First Bank: 3% (19 votes)
Intercontinental Bank: 12% (66 votes)
FBS Bank: 0% (0 votes)
Access Bank: 2% (11 votes)
Bank PHB: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Nigerian Banks: I Think Gtb Is The Most Customer-friendly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2008
Even in GTB there are still some very terrible staffs, One short girls in on of the GTB close to my house,
What makes GTBank better is that they will take action if you report their bad employees.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by spaceworld: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2008
No no nono and NOOOOOOOOOOOO you see that bank GTB i have no course to visit the banking all for over 3month now all my transaction na from the AIT finish to hell with FCMB and that stupid BANK called FIRST BANK Waka to that BAnk GUARANTY TRUST BANK is the best and BEST for EVER
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by janesaint: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
As for me its GTB ALL THE WAY.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by cyclopxdan(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
Is there anyting like most friendly bank in Nigeria? if i may answer my self, i don't thing so folks. shocked
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by mobutu(m): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2008
none of the abof, cry
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Agbejonku(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2008
To me the best is still G.T.BANK (BIG UPS TO THE MANAGEMENT). What do u say about a bank you enter and u are not attacked instantly to switch off your phones. In G.T.BANK u are ALLOWED!!! to use your cellphone, do u know that one of the most stupid thing that can happen in this present day Nigeria is for your cellphone not to be available when called during the day? Now say u enter a bank to make your bank to make a transaction and your cellphone is switched off, then a potential customer tries to call u to tell u that u have won a contract u have been bidding for and they need u to come right over to pick your check and start same day if possible or else they give it to the next qualified bidder. Whereas your cellphone is not available for as long as the stupid bank keeps u in their premises (like First bank that will make u spend hour on the queue while the staffs roam about the office and gist, or Zenith that the staffs feel they have seen the best thing in life 'because they are working in "ZENITH BANK" ) with your cellphone off, please tell me what will happen to that contract?

Please, please and please permit me to say; Anything any bank in this our beloved country Nigeria has done concerning customer service I, AGBEJONKU SONUUUUULA says they have taken the cue from G.T.BANK. "Aji she bi Oyo la nri, oyo o gbodo she bi baba enikan". In customer service in Nigerian banking industry, G.T.BANK sets the pace. "chirawe chirawe gbam!". lol!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by oidowu: 7:10am On Mar 02, 2008
Diamond Bank 4 Life!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by oidowu: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2008
Diamond Bank 4 Life!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by edwardaigb: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2008
most banks have really improve on their service. GTB, Intercontinental, Diamond are the best.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by choco4life(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2008
I dont think anybody can match the services GTB are offering this days,
they always make me feel on top of the world though i dont have
so much money.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by ifystallon: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2008
GTB is the best . GTB is first. Second is No body, third is nobody. i think if any one comes fourth it should be intercontinental. 2nd and 3rd are ommited to show the gap
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by steeee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2008
Have anyone thought about Umanna resources please u can ask anybody in port Harcourt during the early ninties
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by PapaBrowne(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2008
All this talk about GT!! They must be real good. I'm gonna open an account there immediately.
Anyways, GT might be best in customer service and other value incentives, but I don't think they can beat Intercontinental in ISSUING LOANS!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by femo2000(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2008
tongue Hi Nairalanders where da hell did u put skye Bank[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by femo2000(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2008
[size=30pt]Skye Bank[/30]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by 1forall: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2008
NONE. . . absolutely!
ALL nigerian banks are generally customer un-friendly. . . the ONLY one I had a good experience with (only been there once) was Access Bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by oYaTo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2008
Quote from: olado yesterday at 2:30:03pm
To me ithink Intercontinetal Bank is still the most friendly. Starting from their gate securities well coming with smiles on their faces to their cashiers at the counter who in turn will greet you well and respectfully. After your transacting your buisness with them they bid you bye and encorage you to continue banking with them. No wonder that saying goes"HAPPY CUSTOMER, HAPPY BANK".

@ olado
Make i tell u true, my brotha, all the smiles and gestures are all fake! They are doing all that under the threats of sactions and memos! The staff are treated like sh*t without regard to how they feel. I know cos i used to be part of them, The slogan should be changed to "HAPPY CUSTOMER, HAPPY BANK, UNHAPPY STAFF!!!"

I'm not saying that good customer service isn't necessary, but it's just the way the bank is going about getting their results that i question. Perhaps they could borrow a leaf from GTB strategies,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by N4s1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2008
GTB is my best bank, i transact millions there with smile. I was banking big time with Intercontinental bank, but one pregnant madam attitude their pissed me off and with customer demand, i moved to GTB and found out it is the best.

Almost all the staff there knows me by name, when i drive in, they all respect me starting from the security men (though i tip them). To me, i always feel important and amongst family when am in GTB. So far, they are the only bank where i make phone calls freely. I play with their staff as if they are my younger sisters.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by badesemowo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2008
gtb babe, gt 4 lyfe
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Daman1(m): 1:26am On Mar 03, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope someone can tell us the experience moreso if the account is not fat.

Nig. banks treat you well if your account is loaded
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by TeskyMan(m): 8:02am On Mar 03, 2008
[size=14[color=#006600][/color]pt][b]Well I am happy that this TOPIC comes up once again, For live GTB na BABA, NO be say mouth,no be say com chop yam, no be say mother shoot bed and perper contact eye.
The real thing is this,although the requirement to open an acount with GTB is uncompromising but my guy, once u open the account ,u go enjoy am.I have an account with GTB ,INTERCONTINENTAL,FIRST BANK and OCEANIC of lately.My people i no lie for una,talking about customer services ohhhh,, Ahh na G.T.B, No bank near them.Na the kain Bank wey u fit tell your friend say i wan go shit for yard and u wan quickly go collect money for am,wey you go take BIKE enter bank collect money.why?.
1. U NO NEED CARRY WITHDRAWAL SLIP GO.JUST KNOW YOUR A/C NUMBER OFF HAND.
2. U NO NEED TO SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE FOR BANKING HALL SO THAT EVEN IF YOU FRIEND CALL U .YOU GO SAY U DEY INSIDE TOILET THEY SHIT.
3. I BET U NO FIT SPEND 20MINS BEFORE U COMMOT FOR BANKING DOMMOT.
4. BEFORE YOUR CLIMB THE OKADA GO HOUSE THEM GO DON NOTIFY YOU VIA TEXT MESSAGE SAY,YOU DON WITHDRAW SO SO AMOUNT OF MONEY.
5. INFACT E GET FORM WHEY THE TELLER GO GIVE U MAKE YOU ACCESS HIM/HER, NA THAT ONE GO MAKE THE TELLER THEY ADORE YOU LIKE REAL CUSTOMER,
6. BIRTHDAY AND FESTIVE PERIOD WISHES NKO??

Omo leave story for tortoise, i no talk say them no dey fulk up ohhh cos as regard LOANS, If u no get good rapour with them , omo GTB go suffer your head b4 u go even if get one.But above all, they are the BEST AND WILL Continue.OCEANIC they try also,i no go lie but INTER WHAT!!!!!, Intercontinental,I don talk am times without number.Intercontinental no dey customer friendly.Infact new one wey them just open inside UNILAG SUCKS AGAIN, I don dey use my INTERCONTINENTAL A/C for the past 2years, i tell you they are really messing up, I hope they treat their STAFF really good cos my cousin regret working with them anyway, THEY ARE STILL FAR MORE BETTER THAN FIRST AND THE WORST BANK , U.B.A and U.N.I.O.N Bank, UBA sucks,

G.T.B, Please make una no compromise standard ohhhh, cos the kin hail wey people they hail una make he no enter una head ohhh, Na UNA be baba no DOUBT abi any one dey dear am[/b][/size]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Kamali(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2008
me sef,I kira for GTBank, for now,they are the best,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by koko777(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2008
GTbank plc 'May your sun never go down' Some of us that have been enjoying your services for over a decade now, can testify to your excellent services and growth. My fellow nairalanders GTbank is the BANK!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by omoashion(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2008
Intercontinental bank is horrible in terms of customer service, But as far as i'm concerned Union bank is the worst bank in NIGERIA, they are like 200 years behind other banks they are so useless, their staff are mostly poorly dressed, slow in attending to customers and their banking halls stink.(I ain't lying, just visit falomo branch one day, a trial will convince you)
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by olababe(f): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2008
I have transacted business with most of the banks and i can tell you is GTBank all the way
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by kuyu: 9:54am On Mar 03, 2008
wink i disagreeeeeee. with radio polls. i think bank phb is most customerly friendly based on services. talkin from xperience.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by oluwdashmi(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2008
GTB Bank is still the most friendly bank in Nigeria. There customer relationship is superb alongside a very fast service delivery. I wonder why they should say it is intercontinental.

Or is it cos their slogan says "happy customer, happy bank?"

GTBank is the father of them all in terms FRIENDSHIP
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by DaJunta(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2008
Why all d fuss about GTB, I'm sure everybody agrees with me that
DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!

Diamond is superb, For both the rich & poor, small & big, tall & short, keep naming 'em
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Bblak(f): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2008
For me G.T.B take the lead cool.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by hammers(m): 11:31am On Mar 03, 2008
Na Wa OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Where una put my beloved WEMA BANK grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by paleksman(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2008
shocked all the banks r really nothing to write home or abroad about, anything customer service in Naija is wack, there is no patience, instead we av a lot of young bankers who r so full of themselves,
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? by Pepeye(f): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
I will recommend Diamond bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Make It In Nigeria With Just £10,000? / Shoprite Concludes Sale Of Its Equity Stake (100%) In Its Nigeria Subsidiary / Naira To Be Delisted From Crypto P2P Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.