Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. (6926 Views)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2013
Am not talking again... Make una leave me hand... grin I don't have energy talking or typing for long...it's stressful for me....anyway u see, or believe in it , or accept it or wish it , to happen no wahala.... No hassles...make I relax with my tea, it's meditation time cheesy... Someother time.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
That's even better.... Fa fa foul Next?!!! cool
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lol.... U dey vex grin grin cool.... Abeg go hug transformer..smh...shift jor!..
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Victoria, Any man who really is interested in you will definately help out but when a lady starts making silly demands it takes a lot not to loose respect for her.

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
victorian: Lol.... U dey vex grin grin cool.... Abeg go hug transformer..smh...shift jor!..

You're the one with insecurities that needs to bribe your MIL rather than make boundaries for your own Territory

You are the one that begs for money from your boyfriend/fiancée for 5/$25 gstrings from VS

NOT ME!!!

I'm financially satisfied before and after courting and I don't wait for NOBODY before I buy anything! I carry my gold cards ( preferred customer tongue cool) anywhere I go .

I car shop whenever I want with just a phone call for approval from hubby.... what baby wants she gets..... Who knows if there's really an afterlife?

In conclusion Hugging Bumblebee is not an option for ME but you can give it a try undecided
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

You're the one with insecurities that needs to bribe your MIL rather than make boundaries for your own Territory

You are the one that begs for money from your boyfriend/fiancée for 5/$25 gstrings from VS

NOT ME!!!

I'm financially satisfied before and after courting and I don't wait for NOBODY before I buy anything! I carry my gold cards ( preferred customer tongue cool) anywhere I go .

I car shop whenever I want with just a phone call for approval from hubby.... what baby wants she gets..... Who knows if there's really an afterlife?

In conclusion Hugging Bumblebee is not an option for ME but you can give it a try undecided

Bravo! Agu iyi (means lion)

We all know you are financially satisfied, all fingers are not equal so you don't expect every body to accept your opinion on this matter. She has stated hers, let her be it shouldn't result to " I
get pass you levels."

OP, let her try and live to her standard and forget about this guy.

Even if she decides to play his game, he is gonna dump her after everything. She needs to fix herself

3 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by greatgod2012(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
I think this issue is about individual.......each to his/her own......this shouldnt cause chaos.
Thanks!house.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Jide all that insults and personalisation because she shares a different veiw? Haba, You said you don't go snooping on peoples posts to use it to attack them.
Don't do what you accuse others of.
She disagrees, its her right, why all this?

7 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

Bravo! Agu iyi (means lion)

We all know you are financially satisfied, all fingers are not equal so you don't expect every body to accept your opinion on this matter. She has stated hers, let her be it shouldn't result to " I
get pass you levels."

OP, let her try and live to her standard and forget about this guy.

Even if she decides to play his game, he is gonna dump her after everything. She needs to fix herself

Whatever your name is .... I believe I'm not the only one here that opposed Vicky's opinion.... Oh I forgot my handle draws attention right ? and you just caaaaan't do without low blows

.... I don't need your hail ( lion whatever)

... Like I always say if you can't deal with my embellishments SHUT Y'ALL FACES!!!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
debrief08: Jide all that insults and personalisation because she shares a different veiw? Haba, You said you don't go snooping on peoples posts to use it to attack them.
Don't do what you accuse others of.
She disagrees, its her right, why all this?

I don't Debrief and never will so you know.... She knows what I'm talking about.

You and your conclusions..... 'Insults and personalization ' eh?... umm... lemme talk Abeg!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

Whatever your name is .... I believe I'm not the only one here that opposed Vicky's opinion.... Oh I forgot my handle draws attention right ? and you just caaaaan't do without low blows

.... I don't need your hail ( lion whatever)

... Like I always say if you can't deal with my embellishments SHUT Y'ALL FACES!!!

grin grin grin grin
******Back to topic' no time!****
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Vikin:

grin grin grin grin
******Back to topic' no time!****

grin grin grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by slimyem: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
So much has been said..
It is these kinda ladies in the op's story that's making it difficult for one to defend/argue for women/Naija girls when the men come on here to generalize and rubbish them.undecided
The man and woman obviously do not share the same ideals so its best to let each other go.
You are a secondary virgin so find someone who understands and relates to your choice to stay celibate till marriage.
Nobody wants to be anyone's mugun and i'm almost sure that's one reason for the man's outburst.
...and i also doubt the lady has so much to offer if not the man won't be this blunt in his letter.
Water should find its level!!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Woged2005(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
victorian: They should simply drop each other .....
My husband still gives me money for upkeep, even though I own a company... And we help each other, if anyone is down... Cos not everyday is Christmas..

Well this is another perspective to the issue, somehow a useful insight. It also shows that environment & orientation go a long way to shape one's life. Nigerian men must be blamed for whatever naija girls have become! Back in schl I was a poor girl, but I had pride. To be honest with you all, i was traumatized when men & 'sugar daddies' showered their 'campus girls', with expensive gifts, BB phones, laptops, cameras, dresses, sometime cash gifts of N50k, N100k, N250k, and my own boyfriend was a poor school boy like me. I almost joined the rest but thank God for His grace...Nigerian men are called 'Keziahs' (free givers) on campus...they sabi give, they sabi boast to impress even when the girl did not ask. Majority of our girls back home have this hard-wired in their brains that a 'good boyfriend' is equal to a 'Cheerful giver'. The part they don't get is how these 'gifts' sell their respect to men, when we call same men abusers, womanizers who don't respect women etc. Moreover, most of the sugar daddies in Nigeria did not work hard for the money they give out..politicians steal from govt, while abroad,people toil for what they have and can't part with it freely.

We can't blaim my friend totally. She is a product of Nigerian environment, where men use money to impress girls. I think she just hit a rock.. cheesy! She forgot she's now in US and not Nigeria. But honestly the begging culture of some of our naija sistas taya me too o! even when they're working, they still beg for alms.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by greatgod2012(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
@wogged2005
lol @ "begging for alms"

Real atorobaras grin grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by damiso(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Of course when you are dating someone you guys exchange gifts.Birthdays,Vals(abed help me educate that my over calcu hubby who says its not a proper holiday grin.Na only flower,choc and card year in year out cry).Anyway back to topic,the issue is not asking for frivolities as a matter of necessity.Heck i had friends who broke up with their boyfriends back then when GSM just came out for not buying them phones.To them not buying them certain stuff=Not Caring.Even my father when i got to a certain age i asked for necessities,schl fees,books(though that one used to be inflatedwink) and if i wanted extras cos my frienda had them na to psyche mummy and help her in the shop or with her coporate gifts for a commission.

As was treated in one thread like that,we should teach our girls yes have your principles i commend said girl for choosing to abstain till marriage she and this bobo sef dont have common values.But pls dont beg men for stuff.I keep using the word beg cos thats what it is.Coporate begging.

I have schooled myself to the level that even when i ask.hubby for non essential stuff and he sayd no its not necessary, i dont get upset.Its grin his money(i know thats not PC or romantic) and he should choose how well to spend it.As long as he discharges his responsiblities am.happy.The LV bag is my desire so i can buy it from my own money.

P.S I am not saying husbands should not buy wives stuff o.My most expensive material possesions were actually gifts from hubby.He is one of those people who can buy 1coat and use for 7yrs at £400 while me i keep buying £80 every year in purple,green, winkBut i wont measure his care on those stuff.

Just to add teach our kids nothing is handed to you on a plate.I had been helping in my mums shop since i was like 12.When i traveled on holidays i would buy stuff to sell and i was always selling throughout my Uni days.My profit was then used for extras and my own clothes.I had serious Aristo girls always wanting to be my friend because of the way i dressed not knowing that all na film trick
Me i kuku used to sell them stuff in short they were my best customers grin.I am talking girls who men bought cars for,got apartment for,took on holidays abroad and all those things that trip the typical naija girl.I could have been tempted to do their runs if me too i wanted car and first class things(jenifa grin)but i was content with what i had.Contentment
Very big word that needs to be taught to girls.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Mrsmansson(f): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
everyone on NL is the son/daughter of Dangote cheesy grin,but on facebook their parents are teachers cheesy cheesy.thanks to seun
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by sassyangel1(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

NOT ME!!!

Babe,u r taking this tooo far.haba!she's sayin d truth sorta. I support d school of tot dt says WOMEN SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT! I would love 2 ask u a question. Would u v married ur hubby if he didnt buy u gifts no matter how small?no,i guess! Buh,wen a woman sees a bf as ATM machine,dts wer i'll call d lady a gold digger.. grin.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by sassyangel1(f): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
jidegirl12:

NOT ME!!!

Babe,u r taking this tooo far.haba!she's sayin d truth sorta. I support d school of tot dt says WOMEN SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT! I would love 2 ask u a question. Would u v married ur hubby if he didnt buy u gifts no matter how small?no,i guess! Buh,wen a woman sees a bf as ATM machine,dts wer i'll call d lady a gold digger.. grin.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
sassy angel:
Babe,u r taking this tooo far.haba!she's sayin d truth sorta. I support d school of tot dt says WOMEN SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT! I would love 2 ask u a question. [b]Would u v married ur hubby if he didnt buy u gifts no matter how small?[/b]no,i guess! Buh,wen a woman sees a bf as ATM machine,dts wer i'll call d lady a gold digger.. grin.

I'm not taking it too far angel.... 'don't dish it if you can't take same'

......^^^^ bolded? Yes now..... there's more to relationship than gift , I really love him so I doubt not giving me gifts will change my mind ....the ATM expectation is what I don't like either.

I guess Facebook has a spot for parents occupation now? ......and Speaking of Dangote .... Is that his real last name, first name or just a company name?
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Woged2005:

Well this is another perspective to the issue, somehow a useful insight. It also shows that environment & orientation go a long way to shape one's life. Nigerian men must be blamed for whatever naija girls have become! Back in schl I was a poor girl, but I had pride. To be honest with you all, i was traumatized when men & 'sugar daddies' showered their 'campus girls', with expensive gifts, BB phones, laptops, cameras, dresses, sometime cash gifts of N50k, N100k, N250k, and my own boyfriend was a poor school boy like me. I almost joined the rest but thank God for His grace...Nigerian men are called 'Keziahs' (free givers) on campus...they sabi give, they sabi boast to impress even when the girl did not ask. Majority of our girls back home have this hard-wired in their brains that a 'good boyfriend' is equal to a 'Cheerful giver'. The part they don't get is how these 'gifts' sell their respect to men, when we call same men abusers, womanizers who don't respect women etc. Moreover, most of the sugar daddies in Nigeria did not work hard for the money they give out..politicians steal from govt, while abroad,people toil for what they have and can't part with it freely.

We can't blaim my friend totally. She is a product of Nigerian environment, where men use money to impress girls. I think she just hit a rock.. cheesy! She forgot she's now in US and not Nigeria. But honestly the begging culture of some of our naija sistas taya me too o! even when they're working, they still beg for alms.

AM NOT IN US O.....! AM STILL IN NAIJA.
And guess what? Am happy so happy, my husband can still fulfil his responsibilities financially, without me, begging... Like most girls like you do... grin... I will say he simply knows my worth. kiss
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by victorian(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
And you, Jidegirl.... Gosh... Yur so frustrated... Only you and God knows why... cool.... Whether u like my view or not, I will say it...small fries like you, ain't stopping me... U feel, u have mouth , abi?...smhh...your own story is for another day? With your empty and crayfish words... cool... Fish brain is even enlightened than this one.... Ohhhhh, why am I wasting my bandwidth on tis jidegirl again!... Am off to prepare lunch... No time for yur stupid, brainless bickering....duh...!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by bigheart2013(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
lipsrsealed Hehehehehe! Someone should calm me down o! I am about to type my own angry email to someone now...hehehehe! See the text I just got from someone in Nigeria today:

"..guess u've bn bizzy. dont understand u diz days. anyway sha my rent will xpire in March, & I fink I'v outgrown dis one rm. need somthing mor spacious. Will appreciate ur help anyhow. lagos is tof now..."

My people Should I send my own angry email? help me word it lipsrsealed same thing here too. she is born-again, and refuses to roll over in bed. I probably have sent a shipload of gifts and Indian weave to lagos since we started dating.. LoLoL!!! but I in my case I'll like to marry her. But sometimes i feel like why would a sweet born-again girl like my girlfriend ask for all this expensive, worldly material things? hehehehe! I am typing the email o..LoLolol!

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
bigheart2013: lipsrsealed Hehehehehe! Someone should calm me down o! I am about to type my own angry email to someone now...hehehehe! See the text I just got from someone in Nigeria today:

"..guess u've bn bizzy. dont understand u diz days. anyway sha my rent will xpire in March, & I fink I'v outgrown dis one rm. need somthing mor spacious. Will appreciate ur help anyhow. lagos is tof now..."

My people Should I send my own angry email? help me word it lipsrsealed same thing here too. she is born-again, and refuses to roll over in bed. I probably have sent a shipload of gifts and Indian weave to lagos since we started dating.. LoLoL!!! but I in my case I'll like to marry her. But sometimes i feel like why would a sweet born-again girl like my girlfriend ask for all this expensive, worldly material things? hehehehe! I am typing the email o..LoLolol!

The koko is that, most born Again in Naija now are very materialistic. They want the best in life, comfort etc. so you know who you are dating and know if she is worth staying with.

Wish you luck
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2013
Madam CC me self no get oh.
However we mustnt say this on Nairaland oh before it becomes that we wan holy pass.

Apparently good vitrues cannot be pomoted of spoken off
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2013
@CC You are not the only one who's yet to experience Brazilian.

I'd rather use that money to watch Daniel Craig perform some bond moves on stage. grin sorry I have graduated from van vicker. cool
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by damiso(f): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2013
chaircover:

LOL you have a bigheart now! wink

Seriously, instead of buying her shiploads of gifts, why dont you empower her. Let her make her own money and lets her spend it anyway she thinks wise. If she likes she can spend all her profit on Brazilian or if she wants she can spend it on re investing.

On a lighter note, I must be the only Naija lady who doesn't have Brazilian embarassed . . . Mr CC is really enjoying lipsrsealed grin

No o CC ur not.My hair is quite long and i tend to have it out,in braids or short weave(soo lily livered keep wanting to cut my hair but i cant).So as my birthday is this month i said let me treat myself to this brazilian,mongolian,peruvian(e remain egyptian grin grin).So i called a friend who has been pestering me like forever ok come and sell me one.As she started reeling out £270,£230 virgin hair bla bla.I just said babes you know am a novice i just want to je small gbese on Oga's neck which one is the cheapest?She just started laughing ahn dami u cant change walahi. grin.Am like its not a bag now its weave.And no matter how you say i can use it for 100 yrs,knowing myself i will chuck after the second use.So which is the cheapest tongue tongue
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Oh well!

You can't be choping a man's money and expect not to give him something in return especially in naija.

She even get job sef so why ask him for money? Na wa o.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Do Need Your Help / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.