Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. (6925 Views)

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2013
chaircover: LOL I dont have an issue with people wanting to look good, but only if you can afford it and you are getting your priorities right. It doesn't make sense to have N100k hair on your head, if you haven't paid your school fees.

It certainly doesn't make sense if you are relying on someone else to pay for it.
The hair no reach 100k again o. Make you and Jenny buy from me, I will give you a huge discount as per NL things. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2013
Abeg CC Leave me alone. I said I have graduated from vicker. My husband thinks Craig will only last for a month before I move on to another actor. cheesy We both watched skyfall together and I was like "he' s got nice blue eyes", my husband replied saying "he can't even act sef".

Yes he can't act indeed. a whole world class act like Craig. Abeg Comot for road oga JK grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2013
freecocoa: The hair no reach 100k again o. Make you and Jenny buy from me, I will give you a huge discount as per NL things. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no buy. grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2013
jennykadry:

I no buy. grin
Oya kuku take am for dash, you must wear brazillian hair whether you like am or not.cheesy
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2013
chaircover:

As per cabal things, you have to give me, jk and debrief 95% discount grin

You can charge Dami full price grin grin

This one as e no reach 100K again these days, I hope no be say na cat hair, horse hair and dog hair o!
Jenny is too stingy so I've decided to sow a seed into her life with the hair.cheesy

Well just cos its you o, you and DB can have the 95% off, no talk say you never wear the almighty Braz hair for outside again o biko, its an offense punishable under the law for a whole naija woman not to have Braz hair and trust me, its 100% hair from brazillian models, they supply me straight from their head grin.

Just leave your forwarding address, you will get the hair later today.cheesy
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2013
chaircover:

Loooool your husband and Mr CC sound alike. That day at the cinema I was just drooling and Mr CC said "nonsense, the whole film reminds me of nollywood and those your kanayo o kanayo friends. Silly acting!" " I dont know what you see in the man sef" grin grin grin

LMAO. Guess what, my husband has always been a fan of DC, always. He has watched every single movie he ha acted in. He was the one that convinced me to go watch skyfall with him. Imagine the shock I experienced when he started telling me that DC was a terrible actor.

Tomorrow now he will tell me, Channing tatum is a terrible dancer. Let him go do half of what Tatum did in magic mike, I can bet you he will be needing chiropractor after the dance moves grin

Did you see the grey colored suit DC wore at the beginning of the movie? perfect fit is all I can say. What a good tailor cool
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2013
freecocoa: Oya kuku take am for dash, you must wear brazillian hair whether you like am or not.cheesy

Ehen you can send it to me. grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2013
You wouldn't have removed that picture, you for hear am today angry

I said you should make do with Vicker. Haba CC angry

Damn @the pic embarassed
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2013
Don't mind those jealous one pack men.
All the women in the cinema were shamelessly drooling me number 1 when Daniel Craig cleaned up in that slim fit perfect suit, na jealosuy was kill Mr Debrief that day.
After E abuse DC finish he come dey accuse me of turning him shapeless. As if I force food down his throat.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2013
I no buy jor. Wigs and weaves don't do it for me.
I keep my hair or I braid. Attachment 800, braiding 3k.
Do you know how much it costs to fix all those hair? No be normal fixing price oh, e go buy me 2 packs of pampers 2 months supply be dat oh
Mr. DB will say his hands can't run through self. Never seen a man who likes hair like that, left to him I go carry hair january to Dec
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2013
All these old mummies sef in this section.... You people should go and fix the Brazilian jor! Look different for once tongue...

Put on those high heels and see another dimension in family...then you buy too those sexy lingerie to go with your 32 inch Brazilian.

I once had a a manager in my office that tried all these, long curly hair ( then Brazilian never come out), high heels, anklet to go with her short skirt just for a week...you need to the way all the young chicks where hailing her, even the male managers were just smiling. She really looked hot but by lunch time, I saw her pulling the heels off, I was like....Ma, what's happening? She said.

My sister...this is not easy oh, I won't want to break my legs at his age trying to look sexy! cheesy...she wore back her backup slippers and returned home with the heels in her car boot.

Anyway, it's just try something different and funny....every money should not be planned for Abeg!

So buy that Brazilian and sexy lingerie, you remind hubby that you are still agile! kiss
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Vickin, That we don't wear Brazzilian doesn't make us uns3xy.
I don't even wear flats at all. I don't own wrappers, just gowns, pants and skirts.
I am s3xy on my own, don't need brazzilain to convince me of my sexiness
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jenny that suit no get part 2, I don't remember much of that movie but I remember him in that suit, oh Lord have mercy
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
debrief08: Vickin, That we don't wear Brazzilian doesn't make us uns3xy.
I don't even wear flats at all. I don't own wrappers, just gowns, pants and skirts.

Am just concerned about looking different! Don't get me wrong on the sexy part. That's just me anyway....I love changing looks...today I have dreadlocks, tomorrow maybe low cut, next braids...I don't do weaves theses days but that doesn't mean I won't try it again!
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Mrsmansson(f): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
debrief08: Vickin, That we don't wear Brazzilian doesn't make us uns3xy.
A cambodia lace wig won't be bad on you sexy pants and heels.Trust me grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol, I just don't like wigs.
I have a lot of hair, longer than most wigs, I don't find them comfy, s3xy when you leave the salon but not when you have to brush and comb, scratch and pick hair all over.
I do take very good care of my hair believe me. If its braids of my own hair I keep it very hot and well.

sadly I no get girl to take hair,my boy took my hair aand he has to do barber every week, even at that his teachers complain on thursdays
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
There are many different things you can do with hair oh.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by biolabee(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
me tinks this thread has served its purpose.. cos na weave n sexy actors now

where is the original post eh
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by EfemenaXY: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
CC, Debrief, Jenny, Damiso, Vikin and co. abeg make una free the babe jor!

She needs money for her saloon runz. Why all this upheaveal?? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by damiso(f): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: CC, Debrief, Jenny, Damiso, Vikin and co. abeg make una free the babe jor!

She needs money for her saloon runz. Why all this upheaveal?? shocked shocked shocked grin

Ok we will free her grin.Sebi we want to even join the brazilian weave wearing association courtesy freecocoa.I will call my friend i no buy again.But haba CC why only me go pay full price?Not nice cry.Freecocoa since ur cheesy sharing abeg let me send my address.

Enough of derailing the thread :Dd
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by SisiKill1: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rotflmao @ Association of Brazilianless.

As long as I can get my 2 packs of kinky twist attachment, my kwallii, white powder and vaseline...I'm set for life. cheesy cheesy

Sincerely though for me it isn't really about the cost. ..I am shitty when it comes to high maintenance stuff so i stick to whatever gives me less trouble. Using $300 hair and fixing it with another $150 bringing it to like $450....my head would have to be encased in a secure glass display every night to justify that. Well. ...maybe it is about the money. ..Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by KINGwax(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Woged2005:
“Look baby, you can’t date a 37yrs old man who has been se.xually active for the past 12 years and tell him you want to date him without se.x. What am I supposed to do when I want to have it- look for a LovePeddler? Yet you want me to be faithful to you? You don’t want se.x but you want me to buy you gifts, hair weaves, give you money, take you to restaurants and concerts like other girls. What do I get - texts : ‘luv u’. ‘miss u’, ‘gotcha’, ‘lol’, ‘lmao’,etc when I am not sure you do?

For your info, ladies who want to wait till they marry don’t date. They marry by ‘God’s will’ through prayers, prophesies, and miracles. If you can’t take care of me, I can’t do same for you either. You told me you are not a virgin. I am tired of girls like you who take advantage of good men who respect women, but when you meet a ‘bad boy’ who beats you, slaps you, treat you like an object, you cry for him, beg him, kneel down to lick his thing, and do anything he says, and say “he beats me because he is jealous because he loves me..it’s my fault” . You’re a typical ‘smart’ naija girl! America hasn’t changed you. Please the rule is ‘if you don’t give, don’t ask’. Anyway I don’t blame you''
as much as the guy's statement started good, the bolded saya otherwise. Like me, i can't av a relationship without sexx, not anymore but going to the extent at which he argues dt the girl shld repay his good intentions by sexx is simply idiotic. If u aint worth smtn, dnt do it.
Forget the guy's age, he's a kid. He's the type dt'll ask for his gifts if u break.
so, to the affected, tell the guy u're sorry, and thank him for his generousity u mistook for care. Tell him u're sorry for the gifts u've eva innocently collected from him, and u're prepared to return those that are still intact. Be sorry u can't return the cash cos he shld knw it's beyond ur capacity. Now, tell him u're not giving in, and if he wants to stay, he shld pls stop givin u gifts and all that. And if he wanna b seein another cos of sexx, he shld as well as forget u.

That for him. Now, u: how on earth do u expect a man of 37yrs not to ask for sexx wit a non-virgin of 28? U can alwys do this in moderacy bt it will be wrong if u start now cos of wot he said.
In ur next relationship, u might take ur time, bt dnt starve an active man of sexx. U aint a kid
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
Despite all that's been said and done, I really can't fault the man here.

He's stated exactly what he wants and expects of the relationship. It's basically, "...This is me. This is who I am and what I expect of this relationship. Take it or leave it..."

So, no surprises there.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by baby124: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
What is wrong with Brazilian? Its a good switch up. I have brazilian hair, 16inches and straight. Carry it 2 months, leave my natural hair to rest for 2months and then look for a new style. grin.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by nobniger: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
At 28 and 37 and not married, maybe you deserve each other. After she's been screwed left & right maybe with evryone that asked for it and became ashamed of herself, she found a kid in love and remembered she could still be a virgin again and wants tke kid to just LOOK and enjoy, Good luck. The poor guy's every woman's dream

Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
chaircover: On a lighter note, I must be the only Naija lady who doesn't have Brazilian embarassed . . . Mr CC is really enjoying lipsrsealed grin

Mrs CC, you aren't the only one oh. When human hair initially came out, my brother termed it Investment Hair.
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Daniel Craig!!!

I was a DIE HARD NONFAN if there is such a word

until I saw that clip where he dropped down and adjusted that suit! I became a believer.

To OP
Forget the guy , all these demands are unnecessary hassle. If his gifts were in exchange for sex there is no guarantee this relationship will work

By the way even if she's not a virgin nko - if she doesnt want to have sex with him its her right to say so nah. No be by force
That being said dont sell yourself cheap
Re: Help: Boyfriend & Girlfriend Fighting Over Intimacy. by fyneIjay(f): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

You're the one with insecurities that needs to bribe your MIL rather than make boundaries for your own Territory

You are the one that begs for money from your boyfriend/fiancée for 5/$25 gstrings from VS

NOT ME!!!

I'm financially satisfied before and after courting and I don't wait for NOBODY before I buy anything! I carry my gold cards ( preferred customer tongue cool) anywhere I go .

I car shop whenever I want with just a phone call for approval from hubby.... what baby wants she gets..... Who knows if there's really an afterlife?

In conclusion Hugging Bumblebee is not an option for ME but you can give it a try undecided

Ahn Ahn, Jidegirl, you too make mouth. Maybe your father has laid the foundation for you, cos I guess you are from a priviledged home.
It's okay to have integrity, but you Jide you try to insult anybody who tries to paint a contrary opinion when it comes to things that has to do with wealth.
Abegi, life is not the way you think it. The Rich sometimes cry oooh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Really Do Need Your Help / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.