Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,957 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh (38638 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by tintingz(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Alhaji Kratos: I doubt if cossy with all her gra gra can last 4rounds with me.

:PI doubt if cossy with all her gra gra can last 4rounds with me.

goodluck with your rounds cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ijebabe: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Im laughing o! angry
Gist thread dey!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by amiskurie(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cossy! next time, u hire peeps like moi to help u yab. U no get bar joor! Dat was shyte! Persin u suppose shower wiv insult 101, wen d lonely bitter-leaf read am,na to flush her head down latrine remain. Ngowerey d crusty looking hefer wiv vintage punny. grin
Ur husband,"table leg"will do better yabbing.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Cossy with her National b00bs

*singing national anthem* grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2013
ijebabe: Im laughing o! angry
Gist thread dey!
My bad.. Ndo! I don lock up!

Seedog,catch ya! grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2013
amiskurie:
Ur husband,"table leg"will do better yabbing.
So u no? Lmfaooo!! Him yab pepper u bad day mehn.. Buhahahahaha!!!

Table leg, U hurt dis nigga real bad. grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
My bad.. Ndo! I don lock up!

Seedog,catch ya! grin

Omo ale... Thank your God say i nor dey house....

Idowu-obo omo elepo. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by nzubeokafor: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
delors:
Haba! How u go ask dat kin question? Her impact plenty nor be small...u no how many senators don enter d place? You no how many homes she don break, locally n internationally? You know how many guys wey nor get pillow don use her 'massive pillows' take get sweet dreams? You know how many young boys she don help get ere.ct.ion by merely looking at her queen size pawpaws? You know how many pastors don become born against becos of her? Abeg she don try nor be small...her impacts too plenty... grin grin grin grin grin grin More grease to her sunthing... grin
she dey make impact no be small.. only her tomatoes na impact

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by FARADBOND(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
National impact indeed.no wori PRESIDENT JONA GO GIV U NATIONAL MERIT AWARD 4 D GLOBAL IMPACT TRU BOBI SHOWING.NO SHAME.U R NATIONAL DISGRACE.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by delors(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
O'boy! See many hidden posts for here! E be like say guys don desecrate this platform with Cossy's pawpaw...na wah o...boys r not smiling o. And truth be say, half of them guys (like we) wey dey bad-mouth the endowed lady really want use her pillows get sweet dreams o..na wah o. Well, me I kuku say the truth...I really need change my pillows...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Amya(f): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
And these women are supposed to be role models to the teens and youths. SMH
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Omo ale... Thank your God say i nor dey house....

Idowu-obo omo elepo. grin
Iyalaya e omo ale wink
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by dotcomnamename: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Deep Sight: Y'all are hypocrites. And worse - slaves of a foreign culture.

In MANY African cultures, it was VERY normal to have people go about bare-chested - completely - including women.

What exactly is it about "civilization" that suddenly makes this wrong?

There is a serious ethical discussion to be had here.

Here are maidens celebrating the King Of Swaziland.

Condemn them as well? ? ? ?

[size=24pt]Was Cossy Orjiakor celebrating culture by posting her dirty naked body on twitter? undecided
Bird of the same feather [/size]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Revolva(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
;Dcossy dont mind dat woman jare.....she is just an hypocrite...she should be jealous because she did not use her time well... and she think she is you mother....what a stewpid woman. never judge a book by its cover ...cossy may even have a good heart than her.wetin concern tribe for this sef...if she come dey america nko...shey d gals wey dey do p.orn no be person born dem
i like d pics jare cossy post more..http:///HZiQP and http:///HZiGX and also read more here about cossy n her pics make sure you skip the ads
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by malignant1: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
free2ryhme: Madam Abeg Which Impact Una Don Make, Elaborate Abeg....
She had made more impact by exposing her outsized breast to the world. Can u beat that?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
J12: cossy should show us more boobs abeg. more boobs less talk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by roydee: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2013
blocker: cool cool Cossy take those boobs dey get A for her ACC cossyses... sorry courses for U.N.E.C back then.
. Please read what you just wrote again! undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by tucute: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2013
Cossy or whatever her name is has seen that the truth is bitter..why did the lady pick on no one but her..that shows how much shé hás impacted negetively in the society...flunting of bossóms doesnt in any way give rise to a positive recognition whether locally or internationally so she shuld better face the dance she started....poor mentality in humans..

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by YoungGame: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
free2ryhme: Madam Abeg Which Impact Una Don Make, Elaborate Abeg....
She made a huge impact to the ashewos of Nigeria association(aona) she is the founder of ashewo; is that not an impact? grin shey i don help her elaborate grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by dapizy02(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=eduson33][/quote]

Ur eye sharp ooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by mdee1(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2013
Atleast sum ppl r contributn,dos dat r angry shld go n kiss cobra jor.cossy tnx 4 ur works jor lol.tonto i c u too
*bak 2 listnin 2 tonto's gangnam style n chekn cossy's pics*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

Nop.. Just trying to correct some fallow being. cool
heeee heee heeee. Monkey dey call person ugly. Haaaa haaaa haaaa. Fallow ko fallow ni.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

heeee heee heeee. Monkey dey call person ugly. Haaaa haaaa haaaa. Fallow ko fallow ni. No go self-service with her video and let responsible people talk.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Uzzidili(m): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Deep Sight:

Freedom on all sides; I totally agree: however I am not too sure of the propriety of criticizing a lifestyle that does not concern you. Particularly where such a lifestyle does not involve any crime or illegality.

Personally, I am well disposed to people dressing as they wish. I think the generality of folk - especially in Nigeria - are unnecessarily hypocritical about this matter of dress or no dress and hyperventilate unduly about it. We live in a society that condones the theft of public funds and turns a blind eye to the fact that even its Federal Attorney General was murdered without resolution till date - and yet the same society wastes its energy condemning harmless fancies like mini-skirts.

Sometime ago, a Cross-Rivers State female Senator actually proposed a bill to regulate how people dress in Nigeria. The bill included such things as the length in inches your skirt could be, no sleeveless tops, and such other balderdash. We do not live in an Islamic state and I personally cherish the freedom for each person to dress as they please: even the freedom of the lunatic to roam stark n.aked if he pleases, and the freedom of nude beach enthusiasts as well.

As far as I am concerned, criticism in this regard is just some form of insecurity and unduly judgmental.

What exactly is so horrible or so sacred about the glorious creation of God - the human body - that it must be hidden at all costs? ? ?

this glorious creation of God is sacred. Remember Adam and Eve, the two naked first humans who danced, named animals, ate oblivious to the fact that they were naked. Guess what bro, we were told(am assuming you're a christian) in the bible that they became ashamed of that body which God created, hiding themselves from God and sewin leaves to cover their unclothedness. Buddy, because everybody is doing something, doesn't mean that 'something' is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / Oyibo Joins Trending Gwo Gwo Gwo Gwo Challenge (Video) / Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.