Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh (38207 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Sike(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2013
Now it's Tonto's turn to re-shoot
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Suljosh: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Jst passing by
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2013
Funny enough, the so called blogger happens to be a nairalander that has been bashed severally in the romance section
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Mamaflex(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2013
pls who is cossy orjiakor Let me go n ask google.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2013
Cossy is right about the impact she have made she is one of the most well known nigeria's celebrity in the world she have inspire many young gals 2 enlarge their breasts and live careless life and also to be proud of their natural endowment, so her impact is felt around the world that CAF make her the official milk supplier of the AFCON 2013 even FIFA want to sign her for 2014 world cup. As for Tonto she no need introduction here we don tire to dey read her news
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by NnamdiN: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Shutt up goat.... I guess u dont use twitter.
tongue
bia this london used f a g. I wont dignify you with my response. Ive never liked you anyway. Consider this my first and last message to you. Ewu :p

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2013
cyril83: what the fuckkkk are you feeling like.....parrot or wat?
Feeling like ur Demi God! tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2013
This cossy girl is high on some drugs, you brought attention to Nigeria by taking de pics of your rotten body and placing it online. Shame no dey catch u.

Does she even know the meaning of impact?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by ojubi(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2013
This Cossy woman is an original low life. Someone wrote you a comprehensive intellectual letter, if you can't reply her in the same vain why not pay someone to help you reply? And you come here talking about cooking for husbands, and claiming that you and Tonto are making impart? You have made yourself more vulnerable to criticism.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by KufreAfangideh: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2013
who is Cossy; Pls? I dun know her.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Daniel058(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2013
What impact ?? Do someone need to be told d@ this is end time,fellow christian,are we still together with our bible,oh!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by coolted(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2013
THEY'RE ANNOYING BUT MAKING MILLIONS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2013
coolted: THEY'RE ANNOYING BUT MAKING MILLIONS
Exactly!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2013
NnamdiN: bia this london used f a g. I wont dignify you with my response. Ive never liked you anyway. Consider this my first and last message to you. Ewu :p
Lmao! grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Chimerase(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247:

Is google your enemy? undecided
na y him ask u de question na him n google no de in good terms abeg help de apkajiyomi guy out biko.. gringrin *continue eatin de wicked combination of akara n egg roll n flashin it wit solid tea tu bad*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by geezyk(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Cossy! next time, u hire peeps like moi to help u yab. U no get bar joor! Dat was shyte! Persin u suppose shower wiv insult 101, wen d lonely bitter-leaf read am,na to flush her head down latrine remain. Ngowerey d crusty looking hefer wiv vintage punny. grin
Mehn!!! This Idowu can kill person oo,what if it was u d blogger wrote about.. U woulda killed her sef,I bow for you jare...

No cuss me oo abeg tongue tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2013
geezyk: Mehn!!! This Idowu can kill person oo,what if it was u d blogger wrote about.. U woulda killed her sef,I bow for you jare...

No cuss me oo abeg tongue tongue
Yea! I would ave given her a combo of Stfu and mind ya damn business as the extra sauce. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Chimerase(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Feeling like ur Demi God! tongue
laf ma fucvkin diick off gringringrin *meanwhile who care 2 join me on ma wicked combination akara n egg roll washin n flashin it wit cold tea*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by chacha3(f): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2013
joeydozzy: she says she's making impact to the world shocked
*faints*
hahahahahaaha pls wake up oooo,it ws just a joke frm cossy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by yyb14: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Jyde89: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2013
J12: cossy should show us more boobs abeg. more boobs less talk
chal-e are u a lesbian.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2013
Chimerase: laf ma fucvkin diick off gringringrin *meanwhile who care 2 join me on ma wicked combination akara n egg roll washin n flashin it wit cold tea*
Correct! Shift make I follow u demolish. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh by Dreyl(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2013
This woman should just go and marry,isn't she old enough to be a mother...jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Basket-Mouth Thrills Virgin Atlantic Passengers Onboard Lagos To London Flight / Pregnant Lady In Hijab Sings And Twerks / Oriental Brothers Video: Men And Women Enjoying Their Beer (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.