Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company (22140 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Bonaguy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nigerian super star and Marvin Record Boss, Don Jazzy, have had his own fair share in the entertainment world but it seems he isn't satisfied with the success as he and his younger brother, James is delving into oil and gas business.

NET source said that the brothers have set up an oil and gas service company called 'Marvin Energy'.
The company as described by the site is a 24 hours door-to-door diesel delivery service that supplies and retails petroleum products offers services in construction of diesel storage tanks and leasing of trucks’.

His brother James is the acting CEO while Don Jazzy who is always busy is working behind the scene

source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/don-jazzy-and-brother-open-oil-and-gas.html

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Kologie: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
spreading tentacles. dats a good one.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Zenas212(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice one, don jazzy. I really adore your business prowess!
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by stupor(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Hmmm.... Don Jazzy again ! one would start to wonder what D'banj is going to buy-in intô or float.
A Nigeran Football Team ? Tranport Coy ? Or what ?

But whatever it is,I wish this dudes the best in their chosen Professions.

Shai ! See life after many years after school,na still the same 4am to 10pm job,Monday to Saturday Boyz dey do,while D'banj Don Jazzy go sing,sleep and hammer.

Please Dn jazzy wen recruitments start,kindly let us know if you will employ Experienced hands o !
Why ma Papa send me to school sef ! Shebi dem for don kuku drop me for Music school make I dey sing ?

*** seriously laughing ******

I will never regret ever going to school though,its my automatic pass key to all my lofty achievements.

Nice one dude,but ensure you get the right heads and management because oil and Gas,Good Music,Marvin no be the same at all o !

Best of luck !

17 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Chokolee(m): 2:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Good steps into making your lives and the lives of Nigerians better..That is job creation!! I dont care if you make billions cos you are not stealing it; what i admire is the courage and the goodwill. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
nice one, keep it up guys.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Brymo: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
thumbs up dude.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ikengawo: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol happy to see this!
Hip hop has taught black american youths the importance of business, and nigerian hip hop can do the same if we see more examples like this
The age of waiting for someone to higher you after school is over

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by tomakint: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
The guy wise wella, I just love his maturity! cool

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Parnassuss(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Even without American billionaire influences a typical Naija boi should never rest on his haunches
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by israel007: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
I am proud of them. This is far better and productive than the unnecessary fight between he and d'banj.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by olumaxi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Make dem try employ me abeg
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yesoo!!! At least the number of unemployed youths go reduce small.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by nuesaweso(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
So he can now send thugs to beat us up if we no patronise am? shocked

I'm loyal o! Don Beating-Jazzy grin
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by iamswizz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
I HOPE HE DOES NOT MEAN GROUNDNUT OIL AND COOKING GAS? JUST JOKING SHA.... DON BABA J ALL THE WAY
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by gbogboti: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Minimum target for me this year is N5m. Na me talk am...by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by SamConquer(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
Seems as if nobody is saying anything concerning that his younger brother face..neither will i say anything either

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by UNLEASHED(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
stupor: Hmmm.... Don Jazzy again !
Shai ! See life after many years after school,na still the same 4am to 10pm job,Monday to Saturday Boyz dey do,while D'banj Don Jazzy go sing,sleep and hammer.

Please Dn jazzy wen recruitments start,kindly let us know if you will employ Experienced hands o !
Why ma Papa send me to school sef ! Shebi dem for don kuku drop me for Music school make I dey sing ?

*** seriously laughing ******

I will never regret ever going to school though,its my automatic pass key to all my lofty achievements.

Nice one dude,but ensure you get the right heads and management because oil and Gas,Good Music,Marvin no be the same at all o !

Best of luck !

I don't mean to take the piss but it's really not compulsory you let us all know that you graduated years ago and jobless. May you find a job this year if you're steadfastly looking for one. wink

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by vocalprince(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
Don Baba J!! U NA MY MAN!!!
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by nuesaweso(f): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
SamConquer: Seems as if nobody is saying anything concerning that his younger brother face..neither will i say anything either

If I hear you say Marvin thugs, I go vexx o
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Freiburger(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
News is not true, i don't think they 've got that kind of money.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Phonon: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Higher?Are you kidding me?What happenned to 'hire'?
Ikengawo: lol happy to see this!
Hip hop has taught black american youths the importance of business, and nigerian hip hop can do the same if we see more examples like this

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by UNLEASHED(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ikengawo: lol happy to see this!

It's "hire" not "higher", wink I'm not correcting it to mock but you might make the mistake another time smiley

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Expect D'Banj to open his own oil company soon

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
BIG MONEY THINGS... grin
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ikengawo: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Phonon: Higher?Are you kidding me?What happenned to 'hire'?

ndo

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ikengawo: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
UNLEASHED:

It's "hire" not "higher", wink I'm not correcting it to mock but you might make the mistake another time smiley

pele

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by delors(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Make una siddon there dey comment, me sharp guy...I don send my CV go give the guy straight on facebook, yahoo, twitter, marvin website, instagram, youtube, BBm, google, viber, and whassap! dem nor born am wel make him nor recruit me...na my CV go dey haunt the guy anywhere im turn...toilet, washroom, kicthen, POP, studio, bedroom, anywhere...I must get that job by fire by thunder!

10 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Owodiong(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nyc one don baba u hv a four site grin
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by delors(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
...but e be like say him younger brother old pass am o..abi d guy get apollo self? Ok, if Don Jazzy be 30years, as him claim, dem dat mean say him younger brother go be like 27, unless dem parents nor do family planning...but this younger bros wey I dey see go don reach like like 36years old o for real life...hmm. Even D'Prince self old pass 31 for real life...Don baba Jay, I bow to u oo. grin...anyway, e nor matter, just give me the job abeg.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by SamConquer(m): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
nues aweso:

If I hear you say Marvin thugs, I go vexx o
.#in a very calm and quiet voice#girl., u don use style yab them o..
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by bignero: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Freiburger: News is not true, i don't think they 've got that kind of money.

http://www.mavinenergy.com/services.htm

dont hate, so u sef go fit appreciate tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Is The Face Of The Japanese Acts Of Kindness In Nigeria / Desmond Elliot And His Family Grace Genevieve Magazine Cover / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.