Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company (22139 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ejine(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
For goodness sake, it is MAVIN, moorons!!! MAVIN!
Are you people so goddamned DULL?

Just like in Big Brother 4 when people kept calling the Naija dude KeLvin instead of just KEVIN! Did he beg you to add the extra letter to his name?

It's been a whole year already. The intellectual laziness is sickening.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by RoyalRoy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Owodiong: Nyc one don baba u hv a[b]four[/b] site grin
No be only [b]four[/b]ooooo.....seven site join am sef!!! Lmao! Orisirisi!!!

Educated illiterates abound in this Nairaland.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by toyfat: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
undecidedBuh don jazzy earlier today twitted to dispute dis
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by GentleNaaz(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Don jazy n broda set up oil n gas industry? Hw does ds concern wt inceasant increase in price of garri? Which is nw 2 cups @ #50 in ABA. *closed thread n walk 2 buy garri*

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Kaylee1: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ejiné: For goodness sake, it is MAVIN, moorons!!! MAVIN!
Are you people so goddamned DULL?

Just like in Big Brother 4 when people kept calling the Naija dude KeLvin instead of just KEVIN! Did he beg you to add the extra letter to his name?

It's been a whole year already. The intellectual laziness is sickening.

Hey Ejine,

Corrections can be made without slinging insults at people. Just saying. smiley

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Phikom(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
gudluck....
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Dreyl(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
good
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by sirugos(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Freiburger: News is not true, i don't think they 've got that kind of money.
shut up, how much does it cost to start oil and gas buzness. With 5m u can get registered with CAC and also rent an office. After that, bank can now help u out in contract execution. My bros, dnt wait until u have billions b4 u think owing a company. Change dis ur african mentality

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by yungdamaz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
[b][/b]Hmmm...nyc one Don baba J,..xo wen music stops bringing income,boys nr go dy hungry.... cool
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
olumaxi: Make dem cum employ me abeg
Which one be precipitate again? Haba
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by RedLight1: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol may be they v made enough money from selling Loya ... never say never
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by ramaju: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
iamswizz: I HOPE HE DOES NOT MEAN GROUNDNUT OIL AND COOKING GAS? JUST JOKING SHA.... DON BABA J ALL THE WAY
One Metric Tonne of your groundnut oil is costlier than the same quantity of your diesel. Ask people wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
No more freebies courtesy of Dbanj. . . .so carry on don jazzy and hustle very well.You aint doing bad selling loya milk if you ask me sha but I hope marvin energy is not about oil bunkering.best of luck
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by jadakiss213(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
selling some drums of diesel door to door now equates 'Oil and gas company' una no go kee person.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Rhino5dm: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dog, no more free handouts or Bentley from Dbanj?

Don Jazzy now into house to house supply of AGO Really? I thought he is the best producer in Africa?

From Loyal milk to selling kerosene. . .what next? may be MAVIN PURE WATER. . .

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by jadakiss213(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Royal Roy:
No be only [b]four[/b]ooooo.....seven site join am sef!!! Lmao! Orisirisi!!!

Educated illiterates abound in this Nairaland.
hehehe.no be small thing o.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by jadakiss213(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ugosample: Which one be precipitate again? Haba
u be JJC for here ni
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Dog, no more free handouts or Bentley from Dbanj?

Don Jazzy now into house to house supply of AGO Really? I thought he is the best producer in Africa?

From Loyal milk to selling kerosene. . .what next? may be MAVIN PURE WATER. . .

That is the CEO himself

Dbanj don run me down o

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
d prince nkor? na banana im dey distribute 2?

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by dokunbam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Brymo: thumbs up dude.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Revolva(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
delors: ...but e be like say him younger brother old pass am o..abi d guy get apollo self? Ok, if Don Jazzy be 30years, as him claim, dem dat mean say him younger brother go be like 27, unless dem parents nor do family planning...but this younger bros wey I dey see go don reach like like 36years old o for real life...hmm. Even D'Prince self old pass 31 for real life...Don baba Jay, I bow to u oo. grin...anyway, e nor matter, just give me the job abeg.

omo mee sef bow oo IDJA na 29 years wey no dey ever comot for 29 ..how old go be dis him younger brother 27 .na lie jare..don jazzy go dey like 38 yrs...and Good one don jazzy ...see correct business man...i respect Jazzy anytime any day.....una don see......say na creativity be the best for naija..

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by ogtavia(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
Very smart guy...
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Archmed(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
delors: ...but e be like say him younger brother old pass am o..abi d guy get apollo self? Ok, if Don Jazzy be 30years, as him claim, dem dat mean say him younger brother go be like 27, unless dem parents nor do family planning...but this younger bros wey I dey see go don reach like like 36years old o for real life...hmm. Even D'Prince self old pass 31 for real life...Don baba Jay, I bow to u oo. grin...anyway, e nor matter, just give me the job abeg.
kai,..Naija.Don Jazzy headache na how to make more money,while your own headache na their age and looks!Make we knw if u don finish with ur arithmetic o
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by stupor(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
UNLEASHED:

I don't mean to take the piss but it's really not compulsory you let us all know that you graduated years ago and jobless. May you find a job this year if you're steadfastly looking for one. wink

@UNLEASHED

Self expression online its very cheap !so,express your dumb attitudes, But gratitude is the most expensive,learn or get one.

Your having to know how to read and write doesn't guarantee lame intelligence,get education but learn sensibility.

Stop hallucinating behind mobile gadgets if you're sick or rude,go see a doctor,it could help.

If you never gave schooling a chance,please reconsider it,for me,I have gone to school,paid my dues several years wayback and like I said earlier,I never fòr once regretted it.

Dbanj and Don jazzy are very cool dudes and I admire their enterpreneural strides despite publicity òdds and am luring you tO learn from them,instead of preying online looking for whom to devour like a unjailed devil.

@UNLEACHED
From all your lame posts,it's quite obvious me and you are not in the same category at all.
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by victorazy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Igbos!!! how i wish they can have their freedom
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
victorazy: Igbos!!! how i wish they can have their freedom

MR MAN DON JAZZY is not fully igbo...he is isoko..that means his dad is an isoko man from delta state and his mum is igbo from abia....its just that he was influenced by igbo folks... and he looks like dem...if u ask him on twitter the he always says he is isoko...any time..
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by gerrardomendes(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
songs no dey again to write.sharp guy
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2013

Is he limited to your thinking Wicked Nigerians. I bind any monitoring spirit IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Tonbrazeal(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
cheesy[/color][color=#006600]
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by orelove4liff: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
gbogboti: Minimum target for me this year is N5m. Na me talk am...by God's grace.
easier said dan done.wot are u doing to get dat?u guys too de fumble! Get any available AK47 riffle and be d quest to d nearest bank around u
Re: DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company by Mamaflex(f): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
More money into thier pocket!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Is The Face Of The Japanese Acts Of Kindness In Nigeria / Princess Vitarah: I Moved Out Of My Parents House When I Was 5 Years Old / Desmond Elliot And His Family Grace Genevieve Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.