Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying (2813 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women! / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have found out severally that it is very impossible for a man to win a girlfriend who has broken up with him. I've noticed that when her interest is down, you just have to leave.
The worst thing you can do is to beg or buy her gifts. The truth is that when a girl losses interest, she won't be sentimental. If you like buy her a house in VGC, it won't make her get interested. BEWARE.
If you have any experience, let us know.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Vicjustice: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
vislabraye: I have found out severally that it is very impossible for a man to win a girlfriend who has broken up with him. I've noticed that when her interest is down, you just have to leave.
The worst thing you can do is to beg or buy her gifts. The truth is that when a girl losses interest, she won't be sentimental. If you like buy her a house in VGC, it won't make her get interested. BEWARE.
You can't really generalise it, these things are circumstantial
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by greedie1(f): 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
kinda true
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2013
Vicjustice:
You can't really generalise it, these things are circumstantial

If she comes back after breaking up with you, the interest won't be as strong as before.
Its either all others she placed ahead of you have disappointed her or she just wants to settle down and she sees you as the best option.
It could even be that its because of your money if you just became rich.

6 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by seedord247(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Win lotto or hit one big jackpot and see if she wont come back. tongue
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2013
seedord247: Win lotto or hit one big jackpot and see if she wont come back. tongue

She will come back, but the respect or interest in you will not come back. There might be a few exception.

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Vicjustice: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2013
vislabraye:

If she comes back after breaking up with you, the interest won't be as strong as before.
Its either all others she placed ahead of you have disappointed her or she just wants to settle down and she sees you as the best option.
It could even be that its because of your money if you just became rich.
Sometimes, "love" gets stronger (than it used to be) after passing through all that

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 19, 2013
I can speak for myself, its very true. Giving up on pursuing love is not a slight decision.

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Mynd44: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Ut is not difficult and also not easy. She might have broken up for a ewason and once that problem has been fixed, she would not have a problem coming back.

Consider where a girl broke up cos she feels he lives too far away and she can't handle a LDR. If the guy moves into town, she might be opened to dating him again na. With the same feelings too.

These things varies

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by tpia5: 3:13am On Jan 19, 2013
table leg, hope you're paying attention.

you cant have me back, dear.

i know your love for me will last through even a thousand ids that you have, but like taylor swift said, e aint gonno 'appen.

i'm married to Jesus.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by DigitalSignal(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2013
vislabraye: I have found out severally that it is very impossible for a man to win a girlfriend who has broken up with him. I've noticed that when her interest is down, you just have to leave.
This is circumstancial and it's not generally true that a girl who broke up with you sometime ago will not come back, especially if she felt anything for you! She could even come back with stronger feelings for you than she ever felt before! Besides, you don't have to beg her or buy her gifts to bring her back. Begging a woman to stay with you if she wants to have a feel of life outside you is a big mistake that shouldn't be made! You just have to connect with her emotional side and let things take their natural course. You have a part to play on your side after she may have left to re-awaken and intensify her feelings once more for you. In all, it's a beautiful world and if it doesn't work out, you move on!
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Exponental(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2013
She can come back @ will if d feelings is there n she broke up cos she wanted d guy 2 change somethings abt himself. Trying 2 entise her back is a waste of time n money.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by EzePromoe: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2013
What will make a man stoop so low to beg a woman after making money 'There are so many fishes in the river'

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2013
I know a very close friend of mine who was dating a particular girl. In fact he loved her so much that he planned to marry her. They've even been sleeping together.

In fact according to him, this girl was so naïve and innocent when they first met( another thing you need to know is that women could be deceptive). One day he called her and a man picked up the phone and replied, "may God punish you for calling my girl friend."
My friend was like shocked. He called back and started saying , "you fit take am. I don fuucck am, fucck am, fuucck am tire. "
But after a while, he went back to beg her. He tried to convince her to get back to him. She paid him a visit and said,"I have 4given you for all you've said". Can you imagine that? There was no warmth in the visit. It was just as a result of duty.
She's happily married to the man that picked up my friend's call grin
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by Plarp: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: What will make a man stoop so low to beg a woman after making money 'There are so many fishes in the river'
Men are so dumb lol.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by SeunPlus(f): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2013
What the OP posted is truly true.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by P4VS20: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2013
naa, u dont know how to do it ni.

simply be her friend and help her through the healing process n encourage her to see other men. lol
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by DigitalSignal(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2013
vislabraye: I know a very close friend of mine who was dating a particular girl. In fact he loved her so much that he planned to marry her. They've even been sleeping together.

In fact according to him, this girl was so naïve and innocent when they first met( another thing you need to know is that women could be deceptive). One day he called her and a man picked up the phone and replied, "may God punish you for calling my girl friend."
My friend was like shocked. He called back and started saying , "you fit take am. I don fuucck am, fucck am, fuucck am tire. "
But after a while, he went back to beg her. He tried to convince her to get back to him. She paid him a visit and said,"I have 4given you for all you've said". Can you imagine that? There was no warmth in the visit. It was just as a result of duty.
She's happily married to the man that picked up my friend's call grin
I can perceive from your post that your friend was immature and too emotional to make a girl want to come back with a desire to renewing a relationship! She stayed with him probably because she did not no any better or perhaps, he was spending on her like money was going out of fashion! She may have had no strong feelings for him! Tell your friend to be a man! Imagine someone saying, ''You fit take am? I don fuk am, fuk am, fuk am tire''! Shoo!
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
DigitalSignal:
I can perceive from your post that your friend was immature and too emotional to make a girl want to come back with a desire to renewing a relationship! She stayed with him probably because she did not no any better or perhaps, he was spending on her like money was going out of fashion! She may have had no strong feelings for him! Tell your friend to be man! Imagine someone saying, ''You fit take am? I don fuk am, fuk am, fuk am tire''! Shoo!

Actually it was my friend who said, "I don fuk am, fuk am tire. " Even at that he still couldn't resist her.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by DigitalSignal(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
vislabraye:

Actually it was my friend who said, "I don fuk am, fuk am tire. " Even at that he still couldn't resist her.
That is what I'm saying. It was foolish and gross display of immaturity on the part of your friend to say that! Tell him I said so!
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by sweetcheecks(f): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
True very true. R Kelly says " When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it". You see women take and take all the rubbish the guy dishes until a point. Once she is at that point, you basically smell poo, look like poo. She really is done with you. No gift although she might take it, no sweet words will work. Her heart has closed up even if in her mind she wants to give you a chance, its just not there. So carefull of dishing garbage to someone you really care about.

3 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks: True very true. R Kelly says " When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it". You see women take and take all the rubbish the guy dishes until a point. Once she is at that point, you basically smell poo, look like poo. She really is done with you. No gift although she might take it, no sweet words will work. Her heart has closed up even if in her mind she wants to give you a chance, its just not there. So carefull of dishing garbage to someone you really care about.

Its not about the guy giving her rubbish. He might just be a nice guy and then all of a sudden she's possessed with obanje spirit.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by vislabraye(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
I have an interesting experience. There was a girl who had a crush on me die. She would come to my hostel, gist with me and my friends. She laughs at my joke and all. I really didn't send her that much.
I remember going to her hostel and we talked together till night but I didn't touch her. Two days later when I went there, her mood had changed. When I told her I was beginning to like her, she acted as if petrol was sprinkled on fire. She just left and I even wondered what I did
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by KateSpade(f): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
This is my current situation. He calls often, wants me to call him, it might stir up past feelings for a day or two but they are memories, that's it. If I'm interested I will come back on my own volition and certainly not happening while they are thousands of miles away. No amount of calls, gifts can change my heart.
Re: It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying by DigitalSignal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
KateSpade: This is my current situation. He calls often, wants me to call him, it might stir up past feelings for a day or two but they are memories, that's it. If I'm interested I will come back on my own volition and certainly not happening while they are thousands of miles away. No amount of calls, gifts can change my heart.
Yeah, distance can be one big problem in the way of uniting one with an ex!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Kiss And Tell? / Things Men Should Never Ask Women / Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.