Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? (2819 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by sandrannna(f): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2015
I'm nt generalising bt it's the truth. When they c pretty girls, they will focus their attention on the girl. The courageous ones will walk up to her and strike a conversation. Why do I term dem as slaves? Because anything the pretty girl asks, they will do.

What is wrong with u guys?
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by demmy0325(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Op.. Swear with ur life u dnt av a guy that makes Ur heart tickle...
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by jrerico1(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
Am seeing a guy handling this moniker. You just need attention and it's painful you're getting it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
sandrannna:
I'm nt generalising bt it's the truth. When they c pretty girls, they will focus their attention on the girl. The courageous ones will walk up to her and strike a conversation. Why do I term dem as slaves? Because anything the pretty girl asks, they will do.
Sweetheart I think you are having malaria and I suggest you visit any nearby hospital for treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Cutehector(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2015
are u ugly?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by benkings(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Diary of an ugly n lonely girl!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jun 23, 2015
benkings:
Diary of an ugly n lonely girl!
chai... harsh grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2015
It is natural that human goes for pretty things.. Do you prefer rag to fine clothes.. Although pretty shouldnt be based on the look of the face but also the inner traits too
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Mutuwa(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2015
sandrannna:

Are you not attracted to good looking things? Its natural..expect if someone is otherwise.
Acting stricto sensu to what pretty girls tell some guys to do is absurdity on d part of the guys.them never born dt kind girl.

Guys are slaves to pretty girls who are also slaves to their emotions which the guys control..so who is the slave? wink
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Latest troll in town.
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by sandrannna(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Mutuwa:

Are you not attracted to good looking things? Its natural..expect if someone is otherwise.
Acting stricto sensu to what pretty girls tell some guys to do is absurdity on d part of the guys.them never born dt kind girl.

Guys are slaves to pretty girls who are also slaves to their emotions which the guys control..so who is the slave? wink

Share ur experience of being a slave for a pretty girl.
Mayb u r more sensible now bt u've once been a slave to a pretty girl.
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by churchkilo(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
even Solomon with all his wisdom couldn't understand it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by emog17(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:

chai... harsh grin
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Mutuwa(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2015
sandrannna:

Share ur experience of being a slave for a pretty girl.
Mayb u r more sensible now bt u've once been a slave to a pretty girl.

Hahahahah..my dear am over an above that..i never heeded to any dictates of all the pretty girls i dated,up and till i married my pretty wife.so i reiterate..them never born dt girl.am not trying to convince u,so u may choose not be believe..if u desire to see my pretty wife,create a medium and i will make available her pix,for u to know that I have a taste of women..but I can't be gullible to their dictates. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Slave K ! My guys get Plans pass Architect.
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
sandrannna:

who no like fine thing?
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by VaselineVirus: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
is tru dough

i no a man dat like wen prewi girl piss inside in mouth shocked

i wonda ir girl not to prewi, if he allow it
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2015
sandrannna:

how cn i mk sure dis girl is banned? Moderators, pls ban her. She is stalking me.
combine together and gv her a deserving ban.

I av filed so many reports for her to be banned buh d mods are doing nothing.
She just violated rule 1 and rule 2. Mods do something.
ban me for what? why are you deceiving people?
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Armanee: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:
Latest troll in town.

Exactly..
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by suzzy16(f): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Sweetheart I think you are having malaria and I suggest you visit any nearby hospital for treatment.
lol
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by sandrannna(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2015
firstEVA:
ban me for what? why are you deceiving people?

who says m deceiving people?
Moderators, ban her, dats what i want.
Farano, ishilove, lalasticlala m calling u people again, pls ban her.
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by MhisIjay(f): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jst here for d comments tho grin
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
WTF!! It seems u are ugly op!
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by emryxleena(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
beauty is a girls most powerful weapon..but i think dat weapon only has effect on d gullible guys ..some guys dnt knw wat dey want..dey 'll go for anytin dat pleases their eyes
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by rawtouch: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chronicles of a pretty girls ugly friend
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by sinaj(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
emog17:
excuse me, why are you so sexy?
um...um...um dunno o!
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
See dis o.p o... if u see a diamond literally walking past u, u'd pretend as if u didn't see it ryt? #strangeo.p
Re: Why Are Guys Slaves To Pretty Girls? by tpiadotcom: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Because of the makeup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: When You Meet The Right Woman... See What She Can Do To You ! / Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? / Is 2 Face Idibia’s Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.