Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Child Spacing - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18076 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by ifyalways(f): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2013
lol @ Get a cat.
You do have a point.
Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Miaouuwww

If woman wan get pikin for old age I understand that is her choice since she knows all the risks but that is strange as I thought that is mostly a paternal feeling.

surprised women in menopause will want children considering there will be family, church, marriage engagements that will disrupt time with that pseudo last born

Not to talk of downs
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
byvan:

Vikin did you read my part?God forbid I bear a child in my old age.I rather spend my time cruising the world thAn babysitting a child,mine or anyone's.I don't need a cat please,I know how to have fun.

Am sorry ithought i quoted baby123 cheesy......

@Baby123, pls get a cat!

Taking care of a kid with gray hair, when the kid friends tells him, ..." You look so much like ur granny" embarassed
Re: Child Spacing by smartmom(f): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Looovl, am in stitches here Vikin! Actually its best to have them while you are young. You can encourage the children to marry early so you can coax them to send their kids over to you for spells of playtime. Its more fun then, when they are not full time liabilities!
Re: Child Spacing by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
uyogabie:
I feel you.If you marry early and you dont want to have many kids,You can give a lot of space.IMO,better have your kids with minimal spacing,like 2yrs and focus on raising them.moreover,these days,lots of complication in child bearing if you are over 30 years bcause the female internal organs too will be wearing out.
yeah the pusy will surely wear out due to excessive pounding...ladies nowadays fucccks alot and "wearing out pusy" is the side effect....unlike in the olden days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet / Is The Fight For Equality Ruining Marriages / Sad Marital Tales From My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.