Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Child Spacing - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18079 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
armyofone:
do vasec T and stop telling your madam what to take in her bicep.

vasec-wetin?
she's the one that can get pregnant, not me? the danger is within her......if she blocks the danger in her, whatever heat i bring on board is easily nullified. i ask again, vasec-wetin?
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
chaircover:
WIMP!!!! all mouth but cant stand a minor minor minor procedure tongue grin

it's not about being a wimp!
my male status should already tell you i am no wimp. you think it's easy to be a man? huh? let the woman take care of the landmines within her. once the mines are swept away, i can step anywhere without having to worry about multiple explosions. grin tongue
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
chaircover:

Yes there is, a friend of mine had it done and that was a few years ago

You just broadened my options,thanks.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
chaircover:
LOL @landmines. Shouldnt you the landmine walker protect yourself from being blown away?

nope!
the fields should be mine-free..... people would always play on the pitch. for health & safety reasons, women should keep the fields clean and let the men play.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
chaircover:
you are a rubbish foot solider then. . . . always be prepared!!! tongue

i am trusting my wife to make sure i don't get explosions on the playground - is that too much to ask from a woman these days? tongue
Re: Child Spacing by jeffizy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
byvan:

Condoms?you really are disciplined,lol!if no be panadol,e no fit be panadol.
You are right about that.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
chaircover:
then you dont value your life if you are expecting other people to be responsible for your safety from land mines grin

i trust my wife - in short, that was why i married her. even after eve betrayed adam in eden, i didn't give up on women. i sought out a trustworthy woman, married her and get she cannot be trusted to keep me safe from unexpected explosions? grin wink
Re: Child Spacing by Tgirl4real(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

nope!
the fields should be mine-free..... people would always play on the pitch. for health & safety reasons, women should keep the fields clean and let the men play.

This Coogar is just something else!!! grin grin

Mine-free indeed!
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:
This Coogar is just something else!!! grin grin
Mine-free indeed!

help us men to help you women! cool
Re: Child Spacing by baby124: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2013
coogar:

Coogar, where is Sagamite?
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2013
coogar:

Chicken! grin Go get the snip snip and begin to navigate landmines blindfolded even. tongue
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Chicken! grin Go get the snip snip and begin to navigate landmines blindfolded even. tongue

grin grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2013
ikamefa:

u sure? all yah e-baby mamas nko? grin

No mind am, see as e just disrespect me and busybody. What an insult. angry

@Topic

No contraceptive for me. tongue my shop has not yet closed thank you very much tongue
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 12:55am On Apr 16, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar, where is Sagamite?

he's in america - looking for you! grin

ileobatojo:

nah, women should ensure the field is squeaky clean so men can navigate without fear or fervour....

jennykadry:
@Topic

No contraceptive for me. tongue my shop has not yet closed thank you very much tongue

jenny ke? federal government would have to hire 30 bailiffs, 5 state governors and 21 attorneys to close jenny's shop. grin cheesy
Re: Child Spacing by baby124: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2013
coogar:

he's in america - looking for you! grin

Ok, goodluck with that. His absence is obvious on NL. cheesy. NL is like a grave without Saga
Re: Child Spacing by armyofone(m): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2013
None for me too. make we dey born like fowl.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 16, 2013
The thread still dey? grin
Re: Child Spacing by Mrsmansson(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2013
jeffizy: I will prefer my wife to stay natural. I will just stick to my ruff ryd.r and calculate her safe periods.
It's not to be trusted but dont want complications for my olori.
Lol my hubby and I are kool on that too
Re: Child Spacing by debosky(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

blindfolded, bare footed, backwards, sideways, upside down just name it. I will navigate to my heart's content after the snip snip. grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
debosky:

blindfolded, bare footed, backwards, sideways, upside down just name it. I will navigate to my heart's content after the snip snip. grin

Dat's wassup! Lol! Coogar take note!
Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
debosky:

The name which must not be called
cheesy
Re: Child Spacing by coogar: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2013
ileobatojo:
Dat's wassup! Lol! Coogar take note!

debo didn't write that....his wife hacked his account to post that!
Re: Child Spacing by isalegan2: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
jeffizy: I will prefer my wife to stay natural. I will just stick to my ruff ryd.r and calculate her safe periods.
It's not to be trusted but dont want complications for my olori.

Good man. smiley

baby_123: Byvan bebe, I mean it. I don't send anybody. And who ever insult me with my grey hair and pregnant bele will see fire! I see how lonely my mum is, so having one child late is a MUST! cheesy. I am thinking of the temporary infertility thing Jide suggested and also freezing eggs to cover all angles. As for the triplet thing, it will be nice to have them all at once. I really don't care to be slowed down for 10 yrs plus. Maybe IVF wouldn't be bad. smiley

Check out this list. It's very possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50
Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
old mama wan carry belle? cheesy

it was not meant to be so.... in the old days those duties were left for firmer fitter models but with modernity wetin man go do
at least we all have an idea of the ramifications of carrying a child in 40s,50s so carryGOOOOO

different strokes for different folks
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls if you are getting worried of being old and lonely at latter age....pls...I beg you! Get a CAT!

I say it, a CAT!

Don't bring an innocent child in this world to be lonely with an old grannies as parents!

Byvan and Co...go get a cat..it's easier to take care of them!

kiss
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Vikin: Pls if you are getting worried of being old and lonely at latter age....pls...I beg you! Get a CAT!

I say it, a CAT!

Don't bring an innocent child in this world to be lonely with an old grannies as parents!

Byvan and Co...go get a cat..it's easier to take care of them!

kiss

Vikin did you read my part?God forbid I bear a child in my old age.I rather spend my time cruising the world thAn babysitting a child,mine or anyone's.I don't need a cat please,I know how to have fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dangers And Errors Of Dating Among Minors / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Is The Fight For Equality Ruining Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.