Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Weird Experiences On The Road - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Weird Experiences On The Road (9831 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
I dont know if i am the only that has this sorta funny albeit strange and funny experience...Last week saturday,i was driving along a major road within the akure metropolis..for those who know akure well or live there,...this incident happened precisely at old garage in front of former afribank now mainstreet bank...i was on the fast lane behind this big 911 heavy duty truck,the traffic was moving very slowly,all of a sudden from nowhere,this madwoman just appeared and smashed my headlamp,i was shocked and surprised,it was so strange,i do not remember offending her.I was lost for words,i just continued driving,i asked some guys on the road to help me check the extent of the damage,one of them had a look that confirmed my fears,it was pretty smashed up...but i thank God all d same that she didnt smash the windscreen or even my head,cos she passed by the driver's side with a stone in her hand...she was that angry....one thing that still baffles me is how the stones got there,there were many of them right on top of the median....i have fixed it now,but i still find it very strange....so if u've had weird experiences on the road...share it!

2 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Ikenna351(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Op,

Ebi like say peson rememba u for village. grin Just kidding!

Since men no dey look her side again, as if she no reach wetin men dey carry women do, she had to seek for that attention anyhow. You were just the unfortunate guy. If you had stopped to chyke her before the incident, she would have showed you her 36 instead of stone. Lol!

No mind me jare! Even though it was a bitter experience, but it kind of sounded funny. Thank God it wasnt the windscreen, like you said.

Ikenna.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ikenna351: Op,

Ebi like say peson rememba u for village. grin Just kidding!

Since men no dey look her side again, as if she no reach wetin men dey carry women do, she had to seek for that attention anyhow. You were just the unfortunate guy. If you had stopped to chyke her before the incident, she would have showed you her 36 instead of stone. Lol!

No mind me jare! Even though it was a bitter experience, but it kind of sounded funny. Thank God it wasnt the windscreen, like you said.

Ikenna.

Very funny....yeah,i am grateful to God she didnt smash the windscreen...btw....u cant say for sure she isnt getting attention,cos there is another madwoman around that area who is reportedly pregnant,why and how,no one knows,my sister just noticed it the last time she went to that area....
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Mr1234(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
if I tell you mine what will you do about it? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Mr1234(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
ocman: Rubbish
big big rubbish
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by slex(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wait how do this madwomen get pregnant by the way.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Sweetcollins: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
I was on a traffic waiting for g green light last week When suddenly, a reckless driver who bit traffic lost control and smashed a bike man just in front of me breaking my tranfugator lights as well as crushing my bonnet...it was really weird. One needs to pray hard
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by sucreblazing(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by masterpiecer(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
unfortunately, we all do not live in akure. sorry o
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by masterpiecer(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
slex: Wait how do this madwomen get pregnant by the way.

u dey find story abi? aproko, microfone wire
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
I was driving from Abuja to Enugu, an empty tin fell from a trailer on the other lane and breeze blew it to my lane and i hit it. guess what, my head lamp, fender light, and driver side of bumper were completely damaged. I had to buy a complete bumper, fender light and very expensive driver-side head lamp.
my brother, na temptation be that.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ziccoit: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2013

How is this rubbish?

@Op, is your car bearing government plate number?

The mad woman might think you were one of those politicians that created the stress that eventually overwhelmed her and later tipped her into madness. grin grin grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by DICKtator: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
*pauses*
What is this?
*pauses*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
politicians,ritualists,people looking for kids,maybe co-male lunatics...
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
ziccoit:

How is this rubbish?

@Op, is your car bearing government plate number?

The mad woman might think you were one of those politicians that created the stress that eventually overwhelmed her and later tipped her into madness. grin grin grin

very funny..but no..
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
991: I was driving from Abuja to Enugu, an empty tin fell from a trailer on the other lane and breeze blew it to my lane and i hit it. guess what, my head lamp, fender light, and driver side of bumper were completely damaged. I had to buy a complete bumper, fender light and very expensive driver-side head lamp.
my brother, na temptation be that.
reminds me of final destination...the tin had to large to cause such extent of damage.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
I dnt drive, I fly grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by dom(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
one night, about three years ago, i was in a taxi drop from wuse to garki. As we rode on the bridge shortly after sheraton junction, a man emerged from the bush by the right (green area) and threw a massive stone which shattered the back passenger's windscreen. The mumu driver wanted to stop immediately to find out who did that and why. but a stern look front me got him to change his mind. At the filling station opposite nnpc we saw some policemen and reported the matter. Guess What? They said the bridge was outside their jurisdiction. Till today i wonder what that incident was all about.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by GentleNaaz(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
people lik u r d main reason y people lik me commit murder

2 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by LagosBoi2(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2013

bere lowo ifa
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by flow1759: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
STILL ON D MADNESS ISSUE
My own is dat i wasn't driving but walking in a market place all of a sudden nahim madman come HUG me oooh, NYAMA if u c d kin smell wey comot 4 him body? No b dat one pain me pass sef na d way market women begin laf me. Omo dat 4 seconds hug was like 4 seconds in hell. If u c as i use soap(almost finish one bar soap) and new sponge almost tear my skin comot wen i reach house. D T shirt i wore dat day ehnn, 4get i no wear am again as i just land am 4 dustbin. Till today i still dey reason wetin make d madman hug me dat day oh

11 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by gentlegg(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
dom: one night, about three years ago, i was in a taxi drop from wuse to garki. As we rode on the bridge shortly after sheraton junction, a man emerged from the bush by the right (green area) and threw a massive stone which shattered the back passenger's windscreen. The mumu driver wanted to stop immediately to find out who did that and why. but a stern look front me got him to change his mind. At the filling station opposite nnpc we saw some policemen and reported the matter. Guess What? They said the bridge was outside their jurisdiction. Till today i wonder what that incident was all about.
Naija police, you're lucky they didn't arrest u for driving with broken windscreen

4 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by metti(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: I dnt drive, I fly grin
You fly Dana Air?
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
flow1759: STILL ON D MADNESS ISSUE
My own is dat i wasn't driving but walking in a market place all of a sudden nahim madman come HUG me oooh, NYAMA if u c d kin smell wey comot 4 him body? No b dat one pain me pass sef na d way market women begin laf me. Omo dat 4 seconds hug was like 4 seconds in hell. If u c as i use soap(almost finish one bar soap) and new sponge almost tear my skin comot wen i reach house. D T shirt i wore dat day ehnn, 4get i no wear am again as i just land am 4 dustbin. Till today i still dey reason wetin make d madman hug me dat day oh

This is the Kind of story that makes my sisters laugh for 10 mins at a go...chai...i cant imagine wat was goin on in ur head durin that 4 secs.....bt seriously,maybe the lunatic felt you were familiar or jst lykd ur personality....
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
dom: one night, about three years ago, i was in a taxi drop from wuse to garki. As we rode on the bridge shortly after sheraton junction, a man emerged from the bush by the right (green area) and threw a massive stone which shattered the back passenger's windscreen. The mumu driver wanted to stop immediately to find out who did that and why. but a stern look front me got him to change his mind. At the filling station opposite nnpc we saw some policemen and reported the matter. Guess What? They said the bridge was outside their jurisdiction. Till today i wonder what that incident was all about.
na so all these drivers behave,if someone has d mind to throw a massive stone at a moving car,imagine wat he'll do when the occupants of the car steps out of it....whoever did it had a sinister plan...
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Oahray: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Oahray: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
ogtavia:
na so all these drivers behave,if someone has d mind to throw a massive stone at a moving car,imagine wat he'll do when the occupants of the car steps out of it....whoever did it had a sinister plan...
its obviously robbers. If the driver was foolish enough to stop, they would have gotten robbed.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by flow1759: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
ogtavia:

This is the Kind of story that makes my sisters laugh for 10 mins at a go...chai...i cant imagine wat was goin on in ur head durin that 4 secs.....bt seriously,maybe the lunatic felt you were familiar or jst lykd ur personality....
personality wetin? abi i resemble any of him family member? I tank God say nobody follow me waka dat day. Till today any time i pass dat road i go just dey laf, its been 2years now and i wonder if any of dose market women still rememba my face. I reach house dat day i no talk anytin, i just took my bath and send my t shirt to dustbin my cousin c me con dey ask me say y i dey troway i am? I look am i smile, 4 my mind i say if i tell dis öne he go just laf 4rm today till tomorow, till today i no gree tell anybody. because i no wan make person laf me like dose market women (just b like say make i give all of dem one slap each)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Better To Buy A Old Car With Low Mileage Or A Newer One With High Mileage? / 2015 Toyota War: Camry Vs Corolla Vs Avensis (2015) / 6 Reasons Why Your Car Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.