Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Weird Experiences On The Road - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Weird Experiences On The Road (9830 Views)

Check Out This Weird Plate Number / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat / Hello Tell Me About Your Experiences On 03 Volkswage Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by flow1759: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
ogtavia:

This is the Kind of story that makes my sisters laugh for 10 mins at a go...chai...i cant imagine wat was goin on in ur head durin that 4 secs.....bt seriously,maybe the lunatic felt you were familiar or jst lykd ur personality....
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by FlyboyZee: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: I dnt drive, I fly grin

From your statement, 2 things are involved.

Its either

1. You are a liar

OR

2. You are a witch/wizard (flying object),

because even Pilots drive.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
flow1759:
personality wetin? abi i resemble any of him family member? I tank God say nobody follow me waka dat day. Till today any time i pass dat road i go just dey laf, its been 2years now and i wonder if any of dose market women still rememba my face. I reach house dat day i no talk anytin, i just took my bath and send my t shirt to dustbin my cousin c me con dey ask me say y i dey troway i am? I look am i smile, 4 my mind i say if i tell dis öne he go just laf 4rm today till tomorow, till today i no gree tell anybody. because i no wan make person laf me like dose market women (just b like say make i give all of dem one slap each)
u slap them eh,u no go dey here today to dey tell the story oh....
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
flow1759:
personality wetin? abi i resemble any of him family member? I tank God say nobody follow me waka dat day. Till today any time i pass dat road i go just dey laf, its been 2years now and i wonder if any of dose market women still rememba my face. I reach house dat day i no talk anytin, i just took my bath and send my t shirt to dustbin my cousin c me con dey ask me say y i dey troway i am? I look am i smile, 4 my mind i say if i tell dis öne he go just laf 4rm today till tomorow, till today i no gree tell anybody. because i no wan make person laf me like dose market women (just b like say make i give all of dem one slap each)
u slap them eh,u no go dey here today to dey tell the story oh....But those women no try sha..
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by solayemi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
1st oct,2009. A mad man walked up to m @ sabo b/s, yaba lag. He attacked m wt stones and broken bottles claiming i duped him,he was chasing m round sm parked buses,luckily 4 m a bus stoped by to pick m and sped off. The painful part of it was that abt 5 policemen, sm FRSC officers and lastma guys were there and they were all watching wt amusement. Come see as lagosians open mouth dey laff. Thank God must ppl never sabi facebook then,them 4 don snap load am.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by uyogabie(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Had a similar experience with the poster but mine was a mad man.I was returning home from my baby's school where i went to drop her off when suddenly a mad man threw a stone at my car, breaking my window glass.I was so shaken and shocked.thank God my baby was no longer in the car.till date,i still get a chill driving or walking close to a mad person.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by flexya: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
slex: Wait how do this madwomen get pregnant by the way.

immaculate conception
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ataime(f): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mine was an incident dt happened in uyo 2 years bck or thereabt; had this lunatic following ♍e around @ a point he gve ♍e a pat @ ♍Ɣ back n whn I turned 2 face him he was giggling as if he J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ found a playmate....i was S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ angry bt I felt ny1 seeing ♍e shouting @ a lunatic wld J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ fnk I'm 1 S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡  had to hurry off as soon as ♍Ɣ feets could carry me
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Gboliwe: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
ogtavia:

Very funny....yeah,i am grateful to God she didnt smash the windscreen...btw....u cant say for sure she isnt getting attention,cos there is another madwoman around that area who is reportedly pregnant,why and how,no one knows,my sister just noticed it the last time she went to that area....
You are really interested in mad women. Is there something you are not telling us? You sister excuse is too obvious too.
Tell us your preference we assume we all are of age. Lol
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by shiftbutton: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Na only mad people de road?

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by omoseun(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mine happened like 10 years ago, i alighted from a bus at Jibowu b/stop (i.e before Yaba, Lagos) all of a sudden someone gave me a hot slap from behinde, when i turned around to confront /retaliate , i got the greatest surprise of my life. I was slap by a mad man. I just cross the road and went on my way before people start pointing at me.
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
flow1759: STILL ON D MADNESS ISSUE
My own is dat i wasn't driving but walking in a market place all of a sudden nahim madman come HUG me oooh, NYAMA if u c d kin smell wey comot 4 him body? No b dat one pain me pass sef na d way market women begin laf me. Omo dat 4 seconds hug was like 4 seconds in hell. If u c as i use soap(almost finish one bar soap) and new sponge almost tear my skin comot wen i reach house. D T shirt i wore dat day ehnn, 4get i no wear am again as i just land am 4 dustbin. Till today i still dey reason wetin make d madman hug me dat day oh

Well...what can I say
Blood is sure thicker than butter grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by crackhouse(m): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Flyboy Zee:

From your statement, 2 things are involved.

Its either

1. You are a liar

OR

2. You are a witch/wizard (flying object),

because even Pilots drive.
must you reply every comment? you KID!, or are you new on nairaland?
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by joymary7(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
lol..... I was in traffic along ikorodu road wen a mad man came out from nowere and sat on my bonnet... I came down wit a stone i usually keep in the car and the the man just said *who u wan stone? Abi oloshi ni e nii** i had to run back to my car and put up all my glass because fear catch me and my little baby was in d car, every other driver tried scolding him but the mad man refused to come down oooo. Tht was how i carry the man to ketu b4 some touts helped me drag him down... No be small tin do me tht day oooo

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Gboliwe: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
joymary7: lol..... I was in traffic along ikorodu road wen a mad man came out from nowere and sat on my bonnet... I came down wit a stone i usually keep in the car and the the man just said *who u wan stone? Abi oloshi ni e nii** i had to run back to my car and put up all my glass because fear catch me and my little baby was in d car, every other driver tried scolding him but the mad man refused to come down oooo. Tht was how i carry the man to ketu b4 some touts helped me drag him down... No be small tin do me tht day oooo
I find this incident funny. You keep a stone in your car? Who does that? Are you also mad? Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Rimbaldi: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sweetcollins: I was on a traffic waiting for g green light last week When suddenly, a reckless driver who bit traffic lost control and smashed a bike man just in front of me breaking my tranfugator lights as well as crushing my bonnet...it was really weird. One needs to pray hard

@ bolded; Trafficator.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by joymary7(f): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
I find this incident funny. You keep a stone in your car? Who does that? Are you also mad? Hahahahahahahahahaha
i am nt mad ooooo, i keep a big stone in my car because i was almost robbed once and i was saved by the handle of my baby's walker.. So i felt keeping a stone beside me wld be appropriate
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by nacotic(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
This happened around Agboju bustop along badagry express way in 2008, I jst alighted from a bus wen a young gurl in her early twenties walked up 2me stack nake.d n started begn me 4money while muttering some words I cldnt comprehend, all of a sudden everybody was staring at me so I jst gave her d little change I had n she walked away I was so dumbfounded cos she obviously jst ran mad recently.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by nacotic(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
joymary7: lol..... I was in traffic along ikorodu road wen a mad man came out from nowere and sat on my bonnet... I came down wit a stone i usually keep in the car and the the man just said *who u wan stone? Abi oloshi ni e nii** i had to run back to my car and put up all my glass because fear catch me and my little baby was in d car, every other driver tried scolding him but the mad man refused to come down oooo. Tht was how i carry the man to ketu b4 some touts helped me drag him down... No be small tin do me tht day oooo
Urmmm do u mean u drove all d way 4rm Ikorodu 2 ketu on dat express with a madman sitting on ur bonnet??!
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by joymary7(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
nacotic: Urmmm do u mean u drove all d way 4rm Ikorodu 2 ketu on dat express with a madman sitting on ur bonnet??!
No from ojota new garage to ketu (ojota is also knwn as ikorodu road)
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by yungdamaz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
flow1759: STILL ON D MADNESS ISSUE
My own is dat i wasn't driving but walking in a market place all of a sudden nahim madman come HUG me oooh, NYAMA if u c d kin smell wey comot 4 him body? No b dat one pain me pass sef na d way market women begin laf me. Omo dat 4 seconds hug was like 4 seconds in hell. If u c as i use soap(almost finish one bar soap) and new sponge almost tear my skin comot wen i reach house. D T shirt i wore dat day ehnn, 4get i no wear am again as i just land am 4 dustbin. Till today i still dey reason wetin make d madman hug me dat day oh
,.lmao...menh dat na sum funny stuf o:-D

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by yuzedo: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
I remember when I was mad & used to do all these things you guys are complaining of... grin

Thank God I am well now.... undecided

**Scratching body** angry
ƪ(°;◦)ʃ Ϛ(°..˚)Ϟ ƪ(°;◦)ʃ
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by dokunbam(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2013

LMAO
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are really interested in mad women. Is there something you are not telling us? You sister excuse is too obvious too.
Tell us your preference we assume we all are of age. Lol

So u think everybody is like you,abi,my "sister excuse" is very true,stop being silly!!!
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
omoseun: Mine happened like 10 years ago, i alighted from a bus at Jibowu b/stop (i.e before Yaba, Lagos) all of a sudden someone gave me a hot slap from behinde, when i turned around to confront /retaliate , i got the greatest surprise of my life. I was slap by a mad man. I just cross the road and went on my way before people start pointing at me.

A hot slap,for what,are u the cause of his madness?
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by sunkyshow(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
I cant forget 13yrs ago, i was coming from schl (st finbarr's college) n i board a public bus to yaba from FEC gate and alighted at yabatech roundabout. Den i walked along d roadside toward yabatech main entrance wen a Madman kicked a RagolisBottle towards my directn, den i used my rite foot to stop d bottle. u knw wot? he gave me a shocker! He pounded on me n punched me in d belly, and said "shey me and u be mate?" cry All i noticed was dat people waiting for public bus at d yabatech main entrance gate were laughing seriously at me. cry angry

2 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by ogtavia(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
sunky-show:
I cant forget 13yrs ago, i was coming from schl (st finbarr's college) n i board a public bus to yaba from FEC gate and alighted at yabatech roundabout. Den i walked along d roadside toward yabatech main entrance wen a Madman kicked a RagolisBottle towards my directn, den i used my rite foot to stop d bottle. u knw wot? he gave me a shocker! He pounded on me n punched me in d belly, and said "shey me and u be mate?" cry All i noticed was dat people waiting for public bus at d yabatech main entrance gate were laughing seriously at me. cry angry

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by wurdz: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
This happened to a woman driving in front of me in festac(22 road jtn)sometimein 2008...this woman was driving right in front of me in traffic and had her children in the car with her...there was a kid of about 5 years old sittin in the passenger seat eating gala...out of nowhere, this madwoman just showed up and snatched the gala from the kid and started laughing while she ate the gala and walke away....

Oh boy! See speed wey the woman use roll her windows up
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by Biim: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Lmao at the comments, the topic should have been weird experiences with mad people since most people are narrating their experience with mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by madamebebe(f): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Nawa oo ndi ara everywhere cry
Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by lekush(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2013
This incident happened on Third mainland bridge. There was a broken down vehicle with 2 ladies inside it. They came down from the car looking for help. A mad man from nowhere just rushed one of the ladies, brought her breast out of her top and started sucking it. The lady was frozen. The other lady ran across the fast moving traffic without caring of been hit by fast moving vehicle. It was a man that parked near the lady brought out a car jack and hit the mad man who now ran away. This happened many yearts ago on the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Weird Experiences On The Road by nacotic(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2013
lekush: This incident happened on Third mainland bridge. There was a broken down vehicle with 2 ladies inside it. They came down from the car looking for help. A mad man from nowhere just rushed one of the ladies, brought her breast out of her top and started sucking it. The lady was frozen. The other lady ran across the fast moving traffic without caring of been hit by fast moving vehicle. It was a man that parked near the lady brought out a car jack and hit the mad man who now ran away. This happened many yearts ago on the bridge.
hahahahehehehehohohoho dis got me lafn so bad in church d ushers tink av run mad 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Better To Buy A Old Car With Low Mileage Or A Newer One With High Mileage? / 2015 Toyota War: Camry Vs Corolla Vs Avensis (2015) / How Long Should An Engine Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.