Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dragnet Field Executives - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Field Executives (4112 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dragnet Field Executives by olaoluyincah(m): 3:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Got a mail frm dem yesterday noon to send a scanned copy of my passport photograph. Kindly check ur mail.....
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2013
olaoluyincah: Got a mail frm dem yesterday noon to send a scanned copy of my passport photograph. Kindly check ur mail.....
thanks for the response. I haven't gotten any mail yet. Wish you all the best. Where are you based?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by olaoluyincah(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2013
slimmy05: thanks for the response. I haven't gotten any mail yet. Wish you all the best. Where are you based?
Kwara State
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2013
olaoluyincah: Kwara State
I have gotten the mail and have sent them my passport.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
olaoluyincah: Got a mail frm dem yesterday noon to send a scanned copy of my passport photograph. Kindly check ur mail.....
same was sent to me
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
I think the passport is for them to prepare our Identity Card. I jst pray the pay is ok for the main time till one gets a job
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by swizy: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Got a call and a mail frm dem 2day. Was given 20th as deadline to submit all d forms. Am in lag. Any1 else got same?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Awofilip: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hey house, pls i want to know what this job is all about cos i saw its adverts now. Pls what is the job all about. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Westman25(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls, has anyone called to come and start the job, I mean the FIELD EXECUTIVEs JOB at Dragnet solution, pls if yes, how is the job, pls hint me
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by jtgpt(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Westman25: Pls, has anyone called to come and start the job, I mean the FIELD EXECUTIVEs JOB at Dragnet solution, pls if yes, how is the job, pls hint me
It's a contract job and part time. U help in coordinating of tests and u get paid for the days u work.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Westman25(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
I have sent all my scanned forms and documents to them, they said they will contact me in two weeks, Bt the two weeks will end tomorrow and yet to be contacted. Pls what do you suggest I shud do, for those that are already working with them
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by swizy: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Submitted mine since 20th march, haven't heard frm dem. Dunno if am in or not
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
swizy: Submitted mine since 20th march, haven't heard frm dem. Dunno if am in or not
I submitted mine February and haven't heard from them till now. This their cheap job wey person wan manage na him dem dey take forever. Rubbish.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by jtgpt(f): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Westman25: I have sent all my scanned forms and documents to them, they said they will contact me in two weeks, Bt the two weeks will end tomorrow and yet to be contacted. Pls what do you suggest I shud do, for those that are already working with them
where are u? Lag? Ib?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Westman25(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
jtgpt:
where are u? Lag? Ib?
Am in Ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

An NGO Job Opportunities / 85,000 People Applied For 30 Jobs At A Bank In Italy / Unity Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Procedure On How To Apply For Unity Bank Rec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.