Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dragnet Field Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Field Executives (4114 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Nestle Aptitude Test-dragnet / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
I applied 4days ago as a field executive and i was called yesterday for a phone interview and was ask to go online for a test. Did anyone applied and was anyone called like me?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
I applied but have not heared from them. Where is your location? I am in PH
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
u3fine: I applied but have not heared from them. Where is your location? I am in PH
i'm in ekiti but i used my house add in lag
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
i was also caled on thursday, to check my email, that test questions and materials ave been sent to me. i was asked to print & answer the questions in my handwritin, scan and send it to them within 24hrs which i ave done, but avent heard from them. pls, i hope its nt a comision job. pls lets rob mind. thanks. am in ph
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
slimmy05: i was also caled on thursday, to check my email, that test questions and materials ave been sent to me. i was asked to print & answer the questions in my handwritin, scan and send it to them within 24hrs which i ave done, but avent heard from them. pls, i hope its nt a comision job. pls lets rob mind. thanks. am in ph
@slimmy05, it was the same process with mine but i'm not sure if it's a commission job. Let's keep our finger cross till tomorrow. Hopefully we will hear frm them.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Sotty05(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
got d same call and asked some questions but since i wasnt with a printer was told i wasnt qualified.gud luck to u guys
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sotty05: got d same call and asked some questions but since i wasnt with a printer was told i wasnt qualified.gud luck to u guys
Printer to do what?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2013
helo, has anyone been caled after the test? i havent heard from they. do anyone ave an idea of the pay structure
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by samik900(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls,hw did u guys aply.tanks f anticipatd response
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
@samik900:
Pls,hw did u guys aply.tanks f anticipatd response
Use this like, closing date is Feb, 2013. www.dragnetnigeria.com/vacancy/jobs.aspx
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
aplied via dia website
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Moderators, pls why was I banned and my Post hidden?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Obinoscopy(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
u3fine: Moderators, pls why was I banned and my Post hidden?
It is the spambot named pyguru that banned u erronuously, deepest apologies!
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2013
grin
Obinoscopy:
It is the spambot named pyguru that banned u erronuously, deepest apologies!
Ok, thanks. Pls pyguru or what ever u are avoid me oh.... Lol
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
hello house, i just got a congratulatory mail from dragnet that i have been selected as one of our Field Executives / Verification officer. who else got this. its strictly commission based. Thanks.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by u3fine(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
slimmy05: hello house, i just got a congratulatory mail from dragnet that i have been selected as one of our Field Executives / Verification officer. who else got this. its strictly commission based. Thanks.
Congrates, pls explain more on the commission.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2013
slimmy05: hello house, i just got a congratulatory mail from dragnet that i have been selected as one of our Field Executives / Verification officer. who else got this. its strictly commission based. Thanks.
i got it too.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Mankarki(m): 3:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Also happened.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Sotty05(f): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2013
u3fine:
Printer to do what?
obviously I"m supposed to print out d question or so ...she asked some questions abt me and if I ve access to internet services,knew how to upload docs to d internet and if I had a printer.d
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by olaoluyincah(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2013
cutelayo:
i got it too.
same here. Bt do u fink d commision will make sense at all? I wish we av an xperienced person to enlighten us, do u knw d deaadline for submiting d guaranttors forms?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
olaoluyincah: same here. Bt do u fink d commision will make sense at all? I wish we av an xperienced person to enlighten us, do u knw d deaadline for submiting d guaranttors forms?
my dear, i dont know o. Let's give it a trial. If it doesn't make sense, one can opt out. For the guarantor form, i dont know but will submit latest friday.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
after the final submission of guarantors form and other forms, then we will get to know how much that will be paid per candidate. But its strictly commission based
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by olaoluyincah(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
Ok o....
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
slimmy05: after the final submission of guarantors form and other forms, then we will get to know how much that will be paid per candidate. But its strictly commission based
pls are we to submit the agreement form also. How forms did you submit apart frm the two guarantors for.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2013
cutelayo:
pls are we to submit the agreement form also. How forms did you submit apart frm the two guarantors for.
i have not submitted any either. I emailed ajidahun about the agreement and have not gotten any response. I think we are to print and fill that part that requires our signature and also scan and send along with the guarantor and personal details form.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2013
slimmy05: i have not submitted any either. I emailed ajidahun about the agreement and have not gotten any response. I think we are to print and fill that part that requires our signature and also scan and send along with the guarantor and personal details form.
good morning slimmy05, pls have you submitted ur forms, if yes, pls what was their response, cos i've not submitted mine
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by olaoluyincah(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2013
I submitted mine yesterday, tho itts only d guarantor aand d. Bio-data form I scanned, no reply frm dem yet.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by May22nd(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2013
It is a commission based job only?
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
May22nd: It is a commission based job only?
dude, you wia sent an email. So go back and read it since u cannot read the thread properly.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by cutelayo(f): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
slimmy05: dude, you wia sent an email. So go back and read it since u cannot read the thread properly.
have you submitted ur forms
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by motcom(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
I just got a mail frm dragnet limited inviting me for a computer based test don't knw wat to expect,pls help for those who wrote last mnth.
Re: Dragnet Field Executives by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello House, I have sent my Guarantor Forms to dragnet and have not heard from them. Has anyone heard from them as regarding this position. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Placement Test At The Us Embassy / Unity Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Procedure On How To Apply For Unity Bank Rec / La Voltic Nig Ltd, Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.