Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help (4064 Views)

Ladies!! 5 Ways To Tell A Guy Is Serious About You Within 2 Days Of Meeting Him. / 5 Ways To Tell A Man Is Serious About You Within A Short While Of Meeting Him!! / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by mirob(f): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2013
Ike_77503: the person that posted this topic is NOT AN AMERICAN ! i'll bet my wealth on it...because I dated American girls for 15 years and read alot of there writings, it doesnt sound like this at all...this is a Naija tone. however, i'll contribute my 2 cents to the topic at hand...Have an open mind and ask any question that you may have...i know 2 nigerians in HOUSTON that found love over the internet and they are both happily married with kids.infact, the AMERICAN wife goes to Nigeria un-accompanied to see her mother-in-law. so take your chances...if you are bigger No QUALMS, ALOT of naija men like MEAT...just make sure you dress well and carry the meat well.

Hmmmm, correct guy, at least Ʊ didn't 'fall' ur fellow naija guy hand. @op as long as he makes you happy what is wrong in using you to get to the top, relax and enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2013
No, he is not marrying u for papers at all angry in fact I don't think u are stuuuupid at all grin
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
@op, just put ur mind 2 d fact dt anytin can happen. He might just be anoda 'catfish'. Nd we don't want anybody to come here nd start giving us heartbreak stories again. So, brace up ur mind for the possibility dt d whole tin cld av been fake.

2nd point: der's a chance dt he might actually love you and der's anoda chance dt d whole tin might be for papers. If u're an american as u claim,u mite nt be able to spot d difference cos my naija brodas 're too smart. Just try nd follow ur instincts but don't be desperate to have him. U'll definitely see sum warning signs, don't ignore dem. Wish u luck!
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Why do women keep falling for this?? I will never understand. embarassed
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ike_77503: the person that posted this topic is NOT AN AMERICAN ! i'll bet my wealth on it...because I dated American girls for 15 years and read alot of there writings, it doesnt sound like this at all...this is a Naija tone. however, i'll contribute my 2 cents to the topic at hand...Have an open mind and ask any question that you may have...i know 2 nigerians in HOUSTON that found love over the internet and they are both happily married with kids.infact, the AMERICAN wife goes to Nigeria un-accompanied to see her mother-in-law. so take your chances...if you are bigger No QUALMS, ALOT of naija men like MEAT...just make sure you dress well and carry the meat well.

I am an American and she absolutely sounds like an American!! There is a key sentence that even tells me she is probably African American. For her sake, I hope she isn't. I don't want to see any of my sisters fall prey to this nonsense.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2013

I am american girl. Born and raised in a small town and yes I am a bigger woman. I won't be able to meet his mother because she is deceased since he was younger. Only father I will get to meet and his best friends mom who is like his mom to him. And I won't be going to Nigeria until he is already has his visa here then we will go visit together.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 22, 2013
FlowerPower:

I am an American and she absolutely sounds like an American!! There is a key sentence that even tells me she is probably African American. For her sake, I hope she isn't. I don't want to see any of my sisters fall prey to this nonsense.

I am an american and I am white. I don't believe I am falling for any nonsense and this isn't another catfish story. The catfish story is if you have never seen who you are actually talking. I seem him everyday. My only point to this post was that I am nervous about our 1st face to face meet in person. I know he loves me and I love him.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2013
I've just watched 2 episodes of the MTV Catfish series... I'd be afraid.. undecided lipsrsealed

But this is your story. Good luck smiley
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
have you met him finally...?
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yes I did and he's amazing!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Guess u are married now?
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Gudintent: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Escosbaby: Yes I did and he's amazing!! smiley

We deserve more than a sentence.

Share the amazing experience smiley

1 Like

Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Emmysteve(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tell us more
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2013
we are waiting for you oyibo........ What was the experience like and did you kiss him when you saw him..... waiting....
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Gudintent:

We deserve more than a sentence.

Share the amazing experience smiley

She is a little shy to share her sex acts on NL.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

She is a little shy to share her sex acts on NL.

How are you sure there was any at all sef
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
dapsy4u2:

How are you sure there was any at all sef

How are you sure there weren't any at all
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by oyinbogirl(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: This is the perfect opportunity to get to know him really well. Find out his plans n who he really is outside the internet.
Be normal. Act like you're meeting a friend and not a lover..no lovey dovey girl.
No s.ex. It'd be as good as falling in bed with a man u just met. Your wapmance doesn't count as a meet.
And most importantly, be open minded. Assess your relationship(or whatever this is) properly, if he's just using you, there's bound to be a slip up somewhere. Take advantage of the slightest hint you get n try not to pass it off for nothing.
If you feel he's genuine then you need to discuss serious ish then.
Lastly, think with your head and not just your heart. Take your time, there's no rush.

Wish you all the best.

You gave great advice !
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Well it was a long 34 hr flight there but once I arrived he was on the other side of baggage and he walked up to me we immediately hugged and leaned in to kiss me. It short and sweet and we hugged for several moments, He then took my bag and we left to go to hotel and then out to dinner followed by some tea with friends, I was there a week with him and we hung with friends, took a mini vacation to an island for a few days and spent every minute of our time with one another, He was quiet the gentleman and made sure I was as happy as any girl could be. He definatly proved to me that he loves me. We have now filed for the K1 visa and are waiting, Hopefully will have an answer by December and he will be moving here soon, I plan on taking another trip in the next few months to go to Najia and visit him again.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Really interesting meeting. But maybe he is being a gentleman just to get the visa, after which he'll elope
Anyway all the best.
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Escosbaby: Well it was a long 34 hr flight there but once I arrived he was on the other side of baggage and he walked up to me we immediately hugged and leaned in to kiss me. It short and sweet and we hugged for several moments, He then took my bag and we left to go to hotel and then out to dinner followed by some tea with friends, I was there a week with him and we hung with friends, took a mini vacation to an island for a few days and spent every minute of our time with one another, He was quiet the gentleman and made sure I was as happy as any girl could be. He definatly proved to me that he loves me. We have now filed for the K1 visa and are waiting, Hopefully will have an answer by December and he will be moving here soon, I plan on taking another trip in the next few months to go to Najia and visit him again.

From what I have heard...USCIS is not processing K1 visas and the correction period takes a long time. If you are willing to wait...use this time to know him before skipping down the altar.

Friends aren't important when it come to marriage but did you meet his family?

Did you spend time at his house or area?
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
What's up with you guys Now..... Are you married?
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2013
A lady should be able to make a man smile with her clothes on & with her legs closed. If he won't stay cos u said "No", he is not the one."
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by chineloSA(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Escosbaby: Yes I did and he's amazing!! smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am happy for you
Re: Meeting Him For The 1st Time--help by dapsy4u2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dominiquez: A lady should be able to make a man smile with her clothes on & with her legs closed. If he won't stay cos u said "No", he is not the one."

Interprete please o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. / Ladies! How Many Kids Do You Want? How Many Girls Or Boys? / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.