Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (4035 Views)

Don't Let Your Girl Talk To Another Guy About Her Problems / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". / Am I Wrong in Sharing Her Problems On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
I'm so confused as anybody would because my girlfriend prefers telling her problems to my friend rather than telling me first. I get to know about her problems via my friend only. Just last week again she told my friend she had a minor accident telling him not to tell me under the pretex of not wanting to hurt my feelings or make me feel disturbed about her...infact I'm the man and I've got to know anything about her both good or ugly. Anytime my friend tells me she called or asked them to meet without my knowledge, I just feel down and angry cos she should confide in me first and not my friend. I'm so tired of all these so I talked to her tried to talk some senses into her brain that not telling me things she's supposed to tell me is really hurting me beyond her imagination, I made her understand that not telling me in other not to hurt my feelings is what's actually hurting me. Just today, I was with my friend in the bank, she called him again for same thing not contrary to that. I trust my friend but I think sometimes one has to be very careful with girlfriend and friends ish... So please peeps, what do you think about this. I just need pieces of advice from mature minds. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
if you have told her that you do not like such behavior and she still does it then ONE THING is certain: she doesnt give a damn about your opinion/your person (or what hurts your feelings)........i suggest you be very careful of such damsel!
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by aadetoyin(f): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
My dear, am gonna be blunt. U are not in any relationship. Why should ur woman be closer to ur friend. Relationship is about communication. To me, its seems u people are growing apart.
Ask her if she still wants to be in this relationship or not because she might be interested in ur friend for all u know.
Talk to her once more and Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ if she will change if she doesn't abeg move on without her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by temi4fash(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
MRbrownJAY: if you have told her that you do not like such behavior and she still does it then ONE THING is certain: she doesnt give a damn about your opinion/your person (or what hurts your feelings)........i suggest you be very careful of such damsel!

dat some valid point...

or she likes ur friend more than you...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Much thanks for your supportive reply. It helps. She tells me she loves me so much but its like there's a thing between my friend and her but I think I deserve to know even her pain and anguish. Thanks once again so far.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Oohrhii(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bro its not a thing..

Things or many things..could suffix it. I bet there are some things she must have told your friend that he would not even tell you..

You are not in a relationship...If your supposed lady still cant pour out her heart to you but your friend.Ore na fake you dey o.

If you press too much about this..your friend wont tell you anything again.cos she would still tell him.

What to do? Try and open more comunication methods..or just bounce!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by greedie1(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
well if i ve a boyfriend and i tell his friend things i don't tell my boyfriend,.... it could be cz his friend is also my friend but deep down, its cz he is d one i really want to be with, even if i don't know it yet.....

op, im sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by temi4fash(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
gree-die:
well if i ve a boyfriend and i tell his friend things i don't tell my boyfriend,.... it could be cz his friend is also my friend but deep down, its cz he is d one i really want to be with, even if i don't know it yet.....

op, im sorry.

u just heard it mehn...
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's calling him now and I'm together with my friend. I'm so worried.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by greedie1(f): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
emmboy: She's calling him now and I'm together with my friend. I'm so worried.

u know her hrt is wit someone else but u don't know how to deal wit it.. truth is u ve to deal wit it.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by karimlafol: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
A shoulder to cry on would gradually become a dick to ride on. Better watch it!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Confirmbabe(f): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lemme b blunt, she doesn't lov u, she doesn't trust u. She's jst playn wt ya emotions.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Thanks @all.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Wi3ter(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
emmboy: I'm so confused as anybody would because my girlfriend prefers telling her problems to my friend rather than telling me first. I get to know about her problems via my friend only. Just last week again she told my friend she had a minor accident telling him not to tell me under the pretex of not wanting to hurt my feelings or make me feel disturbed about her...infact I'm the man and I've got to know anything about her both good or ugly. Anytime my friend tells me she called or asked them to meet without my knowledge, I just feel down and angry cos she should confide in me first and not my friend. I'm so tired of all these so I talked to her tried to talk some senses into her brain that not telling me things she's supposed to tell me is really hurting me beyond her imagination, I made her understand that not telling me in other not to hurt my feelings is what's actually hurting me. Just today, I was with my friend in the bank, she called him again for same thing not contrary to that. I trust my friend but I think sometimes one has to be very careful with girlfriend and friends ish... So please peeps, what do you think about this. I just need pieces of advice from mature minds. Thanks.

looks like she likes your friend and is using her "problems" as a ruse to get close to him. Sorry.

I have been the recipient of such ruses in the past so i can smell it a mile away. Emotional relationship - > physical relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Arsenate(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mehn, seriously all these stories about naija gals on NL is scaring the sh1t outta me. Is definitely a big gamble to love these gals. Just imagine what some gal is putting this op through. Definitely not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by andyanders: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
She is more comfortable with your friend than you.
There is no reason to rant over her action because she does not have your feelings, rather your friend.There is no need to worry about her 'cus she feels for someone else.
Since you expressed your feelings to her and she kept calling your friend, goes to show that her heart goes for your friend and not you. Since you trust your friend, I have nothing to say, rather that you thank your God you are not married yet with her.

You can only TRUST yourself and no one else.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's just not into YOU anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by xynerise: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Take heart bro. undecided.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
gree-die:

op, im sorry.

@gree-die you just gave him the answer he needed to know, girls confide in whom they love and very close to, either their mom, best friend(f/m) or their lover

@op you fall in non o this categories

You are in a relationship alone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
I read all your response and the content noted. Just the night as I was coming with my same friend from somewhere, she called him again and told him she was at a place waiting for him. I never knew what she wanted to see him for so I dropped my friend off and made sure she saw me before I left. No sooner that I got home than she called me, I picked the call at once and told her to never call me again. I told her bluntly it was over between us and at first she told me is that what I wanna do to her, is that how I wanna pay her for all the suffering she suffered with me. (As if that was a good reason for her actions) then she started crying on phone begging me she couldn't do without me. Always disturbing my phone now and wouldn't let me rest but I think I've made myself clear to her cos its a big slap to my face.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Well done! Dats d way forward bro.... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Odunharry(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
thank God u made ur dcision...jux try n move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
@op we need more updates to know what happen later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by OCTAVO: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2013
I was just busy liking all the comments...
Op, u made da rite choice! Never give in to her remorseful pranks.
Just give her 3 months max, she‘ll start dating your friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by hottprince: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Bro I don't think its a big problem sometimes this kinda thing just happens, My friend's girlfriend talks to me more than her bf, in fact just like u,he gets to know things from me, not that they don't talk but she girl feels more comfortable talking to me. But if u two don't talk at all then there's probably a problem somewhere.
Just try n get to her n wait for her to feel more comfortable talking to u.
Re: My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. by ba7man(m): 4:07am On Apr 04, 2013
emmboy: I read all your response and the content noted. Just the night as I was coming with my same friend from somewhere, she called him again and told him she was at a place waiting for him. I never knew what she wanted to see him for so I dropped my friend off and made sure she saw me before I left. No sooner that I got home than she called me, I picked the call at once and told her to never call me again. I told her bluntly it was over between us and at first she told me is that what I wanna do to her, is that how I wanna pay her for all the suffering she suffered with me. (As if that was a good reason for her actions) then she started crying on phone begging me she couldn't do without me. Always disturbing my phone now and wouldn't let me rest but I think I've made myself clear to her cos its a big slap to my face.
At this stage, the power is back in your hands. She never would have called you the night you dropped your friend off if she had no idea you dropped him off. Go back to her and you'll lose the power. Better to walk away now.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think My Girl Friend Is Normal? / Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.