Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. (121604 Views)

Travelling To Other Countries After Overstaying In UK For 5 Months / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by lingani: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2011
people i am so grateful God is awesome, just wanted to let u people know as promised the outcome of my predicament. it did not even go for the full hearing got an email requesting for my passport and a week later got my passport back with my visa . THANK U 4 THE WELL WISHES .I AM NOW IN ENGLAND WITH MY HUBBY AND I CANNOT STOP PRAISING GOD.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
lingani:

people i am so grateful God is awesome, just wanted to let u people know as promised the outcome of my predicament. it did not even go for the full hearing got an email requesting for my passport and a week later got my passport back with my visa . THANK U 4 THE WELL WISHES .I AM NOW IN ENGLAND WITH MY HUBBY AND I CANNOT STOP PRAISING GOD.

Congrat!! i remember ur case.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by lingani: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
@justwise u are most welcome
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by jujumma: 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2011
hello,first time user,i am a nigerian married to an indefinale leave to remain holder in the uk,i went to have my first baby in the uk in may 2008 at that time me and my husband were married under the traditional rights.i had a tourist visa then,i stayed there for three months and came back home with my baby,a year later i applied for a visiting visa for my son but his application was rejected on the grounds that i breached immigrations rules by having him in the Uk.so i have been travelling to the uk alone without him.my 2 years visa has expired and i want to reapply but i dont know if i will be refused again,or should i apply for a settlement visa for me and my kids,please i need all the advise i can get.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
jujumma:

hello,first time user,i am a nigerian married to an indefinale leave to remain holder in the uk,i went to have my first baby in the uk in may 2008 at that time me and my husband were married under the traditional rights.i had a tourist visa then,i stayed there for three months and came back home with my baby,a year later i applied for a visiting visa for my son but his application was rejected on the grounds that i breached immigrations rules by having him in the Uk.so i have been travelling to the uk alone without him.my 2 years visa has expired and i want to reapply but i dont know if i will be refused again,or should i apply for a settlement visa for me and my kids,please i need all the advise i can get.

Go for that, though it maybe a tough battle as you have broken immigration rule before, but since your hubby has a permanent stay you stand a better chance.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by androck: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
can someone help Pls

i was recently banned for 10 years for not disclosing the criminal conviction and i had to leave uk befor my visa expired, this has ruined my entire life as i had spent 7 years in uk and i was very close of getting my PR, now my girl friend who is a british citizen want to marry me, but we are not sure if i will be granted visa on a ground that i have a conviction which will be spend in another 4 years and ban for 10 years,
i know hiding conviction was very stupid of me but didnt realise that drink driving had to be mentioned,
any help in this regard will be highly appreciated, my mistake has put our life on stake,
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by dalebutt1: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
Androck, your post is not really clear to me, where are you right now? how are you close to PR when your visa is about to expire?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by dancewith: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
jujumma:

Your son do not need a tourist visa anymore. Since one of his parent holds an ILR, he is automatically qualified for a British citizenship through registration as he was UK born. Note that this is an entitlement and cannot be denied (Usually called non discretionary cases)

For your case I will advice you apply for a settlement visa. It is likely you have a 10 year visa ban if you apply for the visit visa category. Also note the ban will not apply if you go for the settlement visa

Good luck
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by dancewith: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
androck:

can someone help Pls

i was recently banned for 10 years for not disclosing the criminal conviction and i had to leave uk befor my visa expired, this has ruined my entire life as i had spent 7 years in uk and i was very close of getting my PR, now my girl friend who is a british citizen want to marry me, but we are not sure if i will be granted visa on a ground that i have a conviction which will be spend in another 4 years and ban for 10 years,
i know hiding conviction was very silly of me but didnt realise that drink driving had to be mentioned,
any help in this regard will be highly appreciated, my mistake has put our life on stake,

What visa category did you apply for when you got banned? was it in country or outside the UK?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by androck: 5:08am On Dec 13, 2011
Hi dancewith

i was on tierone general and in country when i got banned, i am now outside the country,
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by lola24: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2011
Hi everyone,

Am here to seek some advices if someone can help please.Am very worried because of my situation and missing my husband so much.
Here my story, i went to uk on a tourist visa and met someone there but i fell pregnant without no intention of staying in uk but as i know my parents will be so angry against me and said they would kick me out the house if i get back home with the child.I had no choice than to stay in uk.By the time i was adviced to convert my tourist visa in a student one. I met some kind of college director who confirmed me that . So i've paid him 3000 pounds, after the application to the home office,they sent me a letter asking me to wait as they are processing my application. I was due 6 months later.The college got the letter of refusal within 4 months without letting me know its only when i was i month left due i went to the college and they gave me the letter and my passport back.He said he cant do anything. I was so upset coz he took up all my savings.He was just a man who stole a desperate woman. I gave birth to my daughter whose dad was still waiting for his appeal. When my kid was 6 months old i left the uk,leaving my kid with her grand-parent as the dad wasnt a responsible one.It been so hard these years without her , at the moment 4 yrs havent seen her in the flesh. 2 Years ago i met my husband a british guy on a dating site and we met in Spain and found out that we really made for each other . Then he moved to my country where we speak french.He stayed there for 18 months, took him 7 months to get a job and he couldnt cope with the language.We have a baby boyl together.So he left my country when my son was 6 months old to go back to the uk to settle everything before i get there. Now the next step is applying for my settlement visa and my son already got his british passport. Now am just too scared to apply for the settlement visa in case i get refused and they could say that i did that to get back to my oldest kid in uk. Can someone advice me if they have any idea what can i do if i get refusal.On the refusal letter they sent me it was said it was refused coz i used deception.I had a look on the home office site where they say that if you appying for settlement visa they dont take into consideration if you've breached your visa conditions.Can somebody tells me how far this applies.

Thanks to all who will replly.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2011
lola24:

Hi everyone,

Am here to seek some advices if someone can help please.Am very worried  because of my situation and missing my husband so much.
Here my story, i went to uk on a tourist visa and met someone there but i fell pregnant without no intention of staying in uk but as i know my parents will be so angry against me and said they would kick me out the house if i get back home with the child.I had no choice than to stay in uk.By the time i was adviced to convert my tourist visa in a student one. I met some kind of college director who confirmed me that . So i've paid him 3000 pounds, after the application to the home office,they sent me a letter asking me to wait as they are processing my application. I was due 6 months later.The college got the letter of refusal within 4 months without letting me know its only when i was i month left due i went to the college and they gave me the letter and my passport back.He said he cant do anything. I was so upset coz he took up all my savings.He was just a man who stole a desperate woman. I gave birth to my daughter whose dad was still waiting for his appeal. When my kid was 6 months old i left the uk,leaving my kid with her grand-parent as the dad wasnt a responsible one.It been so hard these years without her , at the moment 4 yrs havent seen her in the flesh. 2 Years ago i met my husband a british guy on a dating site and we met in Spain and found out that we really made for each other . Then he moved to my country where we speak french.He stayed  there for 18 months, took him 7 months to get a job and he couldnt cope with the language.We have a baby boyl together.So he left my country when my son was 6 months old to go back to the uk to settle everything before i get there. Now the next step is applying for my settlement visa and my son already got his british passport. Now am just too scared to apply for the settlement visa in case i get refused and they could say that i did that to get back to my oldest kid in uk. Can someone advice me if they have any idea what can i do if i get refusal.On the refusal letter they sent me it was said it was refused coz i used deception.I had a look on the home office site where they say that if you appying for settlement visa they dont take into consideration if you've breached your visa conditions.Can somebody tells me how far this applies.

Thanks to all who will replly.

Your previous immigration issue will not prevent you from getting the visa, with your husband's support you will be fine. But are you married to the father of your first child?
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by SapeleDon: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2011
@jujumma if truth must be said you tried to beat the British system as most Nigerian's are wont to do but it backfired. The people who usually have their kids in the UK without any kind of proper documentation or on a visiting Visa usually dont have the plans of bringing their children back until the kid(s)are due and eventually get their citizenship,and if i am am not mistaking its usually seven years.

Years ago on a Tourist Visa before i later went back as a student before relocating from the Uk,my wife went to the UK to have our first child and when asked at the hospital in Dartford what our status was(note my wife went into labour some days after we got to the uk so i called the ambulance)i honestly told them that we were on a tourist Visa and will be going back home soon, and we were told we will be charged and i agreed.

Weeks after the delivery of the child i got a letter from the hospital and the amount we were supposed to pay(1200 Pounds) and even though i did not have it then and against all the advice of all Nigerians that i should DODGE and not pay. I came back to Nigeria with my family and on my next Visit to the UK months later went to the Hospital to pay and still have the receipts till today.

If you had paid the Hospital bill and when applying for your child,all you needed to have done was attach the PAYMENT RECEIPT and your child would not have been denied. Your case is what is referred to as MEDICAL TOURISM and most countries in the World are against it and people coming to USE THEIR MEDICAL SYSTEM free of charge and then disappear. Be Truthful even in Nigeria given birth is not FREE and as a tourist in the UK why do you feel you qualify for a freebie?and the funny thing about yours is that you have been going to the UK without thinking of going back to the hospital and paying your BILL. Trust me there is a bill in the Hospital for you some where and as soon as you pay it or send somebody to pay it for you and get your RECEIPT to show payment the Embassy will continue to deny your son entrance.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Busybody2(f): 2:07am On Dec 20, 2011
Sapele_Don:

@jujumma if truth must be said you tried to beat the British system as most Nigerian's are wont to do but it backfired. The people who usually have their kids in the UK without any kind of proper documentation or on a visiting Visa usually dont have the plans of bringing their children back until the kid(s)are due and eventually get their citizenship,and if i am am not mistaking its usually seven years.

Years ago on a Tourist Visa before i later went back as a student before relocating from the Uk,my wife went to the UK to have our first child and when asked at the hospital in Dartford what our status was(note my wife went into labour some days after we got to the uk so i called the ambulance)i honestly told them that we were on a tourist Visa and will be going back home soon, and we were told we will be charged and i agreed.

Weeks after the delivery of the child i got a letter from the hospital and the amount we were supposed to pay(1200 Pounds) and even though i did not have it then and against all the advice of all Nigerians that i should DODGE and not pay. I came back to Nigeria with my family and on my next Visit to the UK months later went to the Hospital to pay and still have the receipts till today.

If you had paid the Hospital bill and when applying for your child,all you needed to have done was attach the PAYMENT RECEIPT and your child would not have been denied. Your case is what is referred to as MEDICAL TOURISM and most countries in the World are against it and people coming to USE THEIR MEDICAL SYSTEM free of charge and then disappear. Be Truthful even in Nigeria given birth is not FREE and as a tourist in the UK why do you feel you qualify for a freebie?and the funny thing about yours is that you have been going to the UK without thinking of going back to the hospital and paying your BILL. Trust me there is a bill in the Hospital for you some where and as soon as you pay it or send somebody to pay it for you and get your RECEIPT to show payment the Embassy will continue to deny your son entrance.

Not sure if her Husband had ILR at the time, but if he did, her son would have become entitled to citizenship under the registration by discretion route hence would not have any need to apply for a visa.

Anyway, the boy can no longer be denied once jujjumma applies for spousal visa.

By the way, the 7 years rule was scrapped yonks ago and has been replaced with nothing, meaning that the discretionary route can be obtained in a couple of years depending on the case tabled before them.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Busybody2(f): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2011
morenaira:

Can somebody advice me on this HUMAM RIGHT, i am pure illegal from day 1 in uk,  8 years now in UK no stay.  was unlucky recently or i should put it this way that God has signal me time to go back home, but just want to see if i have the chance of little bit fight/case under d HUMANRIGHT.   

my story is, ukba burst into my house after a week of parking into the appartment, looking for the formal occupier wt a warrant to search the flat. unfortunately they met me, my pregnant wife and my daughter at home.

they ask of my status i told them. am a pure illegal no document whatsoever, they search all the flat, Thank God nothing like criminal found. doesnt understand why i did not arrested then but they told me i should be expecting a letter soon and advice to act on it when receiving it as they left. got the letter 3 week later ask me to come for an interview. 

when they came to my house, no fingerprint taken just jutting in a note all my answer to their question, my name my DOB and how hav been financing myself without work for the past 14 year i claim to be here.

i miss the interview but not intentional, i miss it because i was out with my farmily to my wife's relative in another state for 4 weeks. the letter land during our outing and only gave 5 days notice.

another one follow during the week of my outing but after the 5day notice expired i think, with 28day to complete and return this come inform of questionaires  "METHOD OF ENTRYING THE UK". i took both to a lawyer and the lawyer gave options

(1) to neglect it and continue my illegal stay - the idea i dont like anymore

(2)to seek asylum- the asylum i didnt seek in my first day i enter UK

(3) to apply for human right

you migth want to know my wife status to see if i can depend on her, she is not british and not EU only hav a valid student visa.

Dear forumtee, with the kind of advice u are given on this forum which is more informative and free  make me to seek for your individual advice as am not scare of join u pple back home.  as many of u have the kind of experience more than some of the lawyer out there.

Thank u all.

Option 3, right to family life, this would crawl along until tour daughter turns 5 in two years time, and acquires "settled status" meaning she cannot be deported and since she is too young to fend for herself would need her parent around to raise her.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by lola24: 5:45am On Dec 20, 2011
Hi everyone,

Thanks for having replied to my question.My respond to Sapel Don.When i was there in uk and applied for student visa the home office gave me a letter as proof that i have applied for visa and when i went to see a GP, they said yes, i can register myself for NHS and was given NHS number.So they didnt asked anything at hospital as  was refered by the GP. If i need to pay 1200 pounds just to get my visa not refused for me wont be a problem. My British husband hasnt got ILR but is british citizen by birth. The dad of my first kid born in uk is on ILR. One year before when i left uk he was appealing against his students rights after being refused visa. So now that he is married to EU he is processing documents to put my daughter with him on the visa according to human rights.My son got his british passport but he was born in my country. Now its been 4 yrs since i havent been in uk. The letter of my refusal for student visa was beacause the director didnt use a genuine bank statement.so they called it deception but the other document were genuine.

Thank you for your respond.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by lola24: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2011
Sorry Sapel don as am new to this site , didnt realised that your reply was to someone else.According to the question, no i wasnt married to the dad of my daughter born in uk.

Thanks
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by chairmano: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2011
Hi Busybody pls can you inbox me at chairmanoh@yahoo.com. Urgent advise needed.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by marvis32: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hello peeps I have a question. My friend was removed from the UK in 2005 can he apply for a UK visa now? Pls kindly adise.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by marvis32: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hello peeps I have a question. My friend was removed from the UK in 2005 can he apply for a UK visa now? Pls kindly adise.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by jenny2007(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2011
HiHi vicjustice, omo_tier and everyone here in the house,
I have a serious issue. I was refused just recently for overstaying my student visa by almost a year. I didn't mention this in application becos it honestly crossed my mind. I was a child then (16-18) and was sponspored by my parents. However they had some financial issue and I couldn't keep up my tuition fees. My visa expired in 2003 and I return the next year in 2004. The EC said that I witheld important information and that the refusal was made under section 320(7a). According to the EC '' because this refusal was made under section 320(7a) of the immigration rule, any future applications may be refused under paragraph 320(7b) (subject to the requirements set out in paragraph 320(7c). A refusal under paragraph 320(7b) attracts an automatic refusal of up to 10years, ''. Now I'm afraid that I may have been slammed with the 10 year ban. However my question is since the refusal was made under 320(720a) am I banned for 10years? I left the UK voluntarily and paid my own travel expenses. Do I fall into the 1year ban category instead?. Vicjustice, dis guy, omo_tier pls I am desperate for ur advise. God bless u all.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by jenny2007(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2011
Abeg segzeybaba if you are still here I need you input too. Thanks
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by AOAC: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
/
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by Julz85: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2012
My partner of 2 years has a complex case and I just want to see if you any advice for us as I feel the legal advice we are getting, may be money driven rather than about realism.
He came to the UK in 2002 as a visitor, he then met his now estranged wife in 2003 and sunsequently overstayed until 2005 when by this time they had their first son and married here in the UK. At this point they sought legal advice. They had another son post marriage. In 2009 he was sent to a detention centre but got bail and was signing in twice a week. His solicitor in this time had put in an application for a visa which was received. During this time him and his wife seperated. He was re-arrested in 2010 and held in a detention centre based on breaches of bail conditions. They said he had not submitted an application as stated, where he had proff of receipt letter from the Home Office in this time of appeal and investigation he was told he could voluntarily return to JA and apply from there or stay as an inmate at the detention centre and face the possibility of his appeal being rejected and being presented with a Detention Order. Against my advice he returned and now as oif Jan 2012 he is still there and we don't know whether the 5 year ban applies to him or not.
I just want to know what type of fight we have and the grounds on which he can apply and whether there is even a chance of him returning to be with us. 

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2012
Julz85:

My partner of 2 years has a complex case and I just want to see if you any advice for us as I feel the legal advice we are getting, may be money driven rather than about realism.
He came to the UK in 2002 as a visitor, he then met his now estranged wife in 2003 and sunsequently overstayed until 2005 when by this time they had their first son and married here in the UK. At this point they sought legal advice. They had another son post marriage. In 2009 he was sent to a detention centre but got bail and was signing in twice a week. His solicitor in this time had put in an application for a visa which was received. During this time him and his wife seperated. He was re-arrested in 2010 and held in a detention centre based on breaches of bail conditions. They said he had not submitted an application as stated, where he had proff of receipt letter from the Home Office in this time of appeal and investigation he was told he could voluntarily return to JA and apply from there or stay as an inmate at the detention centre and face the possibility of his appeal being rejected and being presented with a Detention Order. Against my advice he returned and now as oif Jan 2012 he is still there and we don't know whether the 5 year ban applies to him or not.
I just want to know what type of fight we have and the grounds on which he can apply and whether there is even a chance of him returning to be with us.   

When he married his first wife and they had kids together, why did he not apply for a stay at that time? Or did the marriage ended before he could get his papers? Do you have kids with him?  He can only appeal his case through family route as he has right to family life in the UK though they may drag it longer but surely its a winnable case.

On the other hand. . . you could travel to JA and get married to him officially (though you have to check if he divorced his first wife first) then apply for spouse visa from there.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by mayuha: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
Good morning every1, i have gone thru this discussion and hve learn 1 or 2 thinks. Please i need your help too, as am a victim in a way.

my case is kinda complicated and i will really appreciate if i can get a genuine feed back from some1 dat knws much about this finks.

My first year in Uk was in 2004, wif a name entirely different from d 1 on my credentials but its still on my family file wif British high commission here in lagos.  its a visa dat i used and enjoyed well until wen finger print was introduce in 2007. i left nigeria afta graduation in 2006 sinx my University is hving issue wif NUC n FG regarding going 4 youth service.

i was caught by immigration in acton cross station in may 2008, i gve dem my real name and DOB cos i dnt wnt more complication. the immigration gt to knw dat i was refuse a visa in  2002 and he asked me how do i get to Uk i told him i came wif a visa. i was detained 4 few days in wch i was later released to d community wif out bail. i was served a removal paper stating i ova stayed cos i told him i came in in 2006, dey run thru ther system der is no visa on my name and dey can"t link me up wif any aswell. i signed every week @ london bridge for close 2 4months before  i returned voluntarily in sep. 2008 and all trip was funded by me ( i obtained a TC from Nigeria house in London on ma own cos i dnt hve passport to travel wif) cos at dat tym issues wif ma school and FG as bin sorted out.

Please my question now is, is it possible for me to be on any kind of Ban?, can i apply for a visiting visa?. I hve a good job and am doing well in nigeria now, am nt going 2 stay or return to uk as hustler, jst want to go 4 visit.

thank you.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by VickyV: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hi everyone, i have an issue. My friend overstayed in UK for a year and is afraid he might be banned for 10 years. But he has a little baby here (there's no possibility of marriage with mother of the child). The mothers isnt british but shes EU citizen. Is it possible to apply for staying in UK for my friend,cause of the baby? Or at least not be banned for 10 years. How to make Border Agency to consider him to stay here (the mother of the baby wants him to be in touch with child). Recently they called him from Home Office asking why he's still here,didnt say anything about leaving the country yet. What they might do? Thanks for the help
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
Vicky_V:

Hi everyone, i have an issue. My friend overstayed in UK for a year and is afraid he might be banned for 10 years. But he has a little baby here (there's no possibility of marriage with mother of the child). The mothers isnt british but shes EU citizen. Is it possible to apply for staying in UK for my friend,cause of the baby? Or at least not be banned for 10 years. How to make Border Agency to consider him to stay here (the mother of the baby wants him to be in touch with child). Recently they called him from Home Office asking why he's still here,didnt say anything about leaving the country yet. What they might do? Thanks for the help

If your friend returns home on his own he will not be banned for 10yrs, but if he gets deported and the British govt pays for the flight then he will be banned for about 5yrs.

He can apply to stay as the father of the baby as he has right to a family life, it may take time but its winnable case. He should see a good immigration lawyer
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by mayuha: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2012
@Justwise

Please can u help wif my post.

Thank you.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by tony13: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2012
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by justwise(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2012
mayuha:

@Justwise

Please can u help wif my post.

Thank you.

You have served your 12month ban but you still have to be completely honest when applying again, now they have all your details you have explain your case without holding back any information.
Re: 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK. by mayuha: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2012
@Justwise,

Thanks for the response, I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Canada Shows His COVID19 Lockdown Palliative / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.