Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Proud Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proud Ibadan (pictures) (27724 Views)

PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Iyetade Soyinka's Funeral Service In Ibadan (Pictures) / Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Goddex: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Oyo state governors are a big disgrace.
All I see here are pictures of Federal Government owned
establishments taken from different angles.
University of Ibadan, UI Teaching Hospital, Federal Expressways,
Secretariat etc

What have successive governments in Oyo state been doing?
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Jyde89: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2013
propa! Propa!! Propaganda!!! The ibadan i know is a little different from this, though am not contesting the fact that thier could be places as beautifull as this in ibadan, but @op i would have loved for the pix of places like iwo road, challenge, agbodi and oluyole to also be shown.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Ikengawo: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
then post them you lazy ape
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2013
Ikengawo: Can all of the standardized bastards claiming I didn't capture the 'new image' of the town post their pictures. Ibadan natives should be ashamed that a man that has never been the ibadan made this thread and have the humility to not come in here and tell me I did it wrong.

Don't mind them jare.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by annastacie: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Ibadan don turn small london

1 Like

Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by annastacie: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2013
but some houses there are guess house or are my eyes deceiving me
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
More images, please.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by proo212(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
We need pictures of Foko, Bere, Idi-Arere, Agbeni, Orita-Merin, Labo, Kudeti, Molete, Felele, Aperin, Orita-Mefa, Oke-Ado, Oke-Bola, Ogunpa...

Those were the days smiley
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by adexsimply(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
the first 2 pics are that of LAUTECH's senate building.. and, the last time i heard, LAUTECH was in OGBOMOSHO, NOT IBADAN..
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by adexsimply(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
proo212: We need pictures of Foko, Bere, Idi-Arere, Agbeni, Orita-Merin, Labo, Kudeti, Molete, Felele, Aperin, Orita-Mefa, Oke-Ado, Oke-Bola, Ogunpa...

Those were the days smiley
then go get them now..wat are u waiting 4?
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by olaheavy: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Paul John: ibadan
-biggest city in west africa
-nigeria's old western region capital
-3 million(2006 estimation)

CORRECTION:
Largest city in AFRICA
Former Capital of:
old Western Region, old Western State, old Oyo State, and the present (new) Oyo State!
Population: I am quite sure that the 3-million estimation was wrong. Given the fact that Nigeria isn't known for accurate census and record keeping/taking. Some fools wasted our resources on the so-called 2006 Census and the previous ones -- they would throw the 'official' figure out the window and come up with a bogus result. I can never accept that Nigeria's population is 160-million. I think it's higher than that. If an accurate census is taken and the correct figure is submitted, I think Nigeria's population is in the neighborhood of 300- or 400-million. And, I don't think the North (Hausa/Fulani) are the majority. I think the Yoruba folks are the majority - although we don't make noise. We don't do 'gragra' until someone puts his/her finger in our mouth - then and only then shall we BITE it. Hard! And it will then result into a case of: ''I did not choose this war.... So, I have to kill the....''
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by olaheavy: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Folks are saying the pictures are mainly from the university and some are not Ibadan
The guy should have labelled his pictures
I knew this fool would be at the centre stage. Biiitch hates Ibadan with a passion. Last year, here on Nairaland, she referred to Ibadan as a 'glorified ghetto or big village' or some shhhhit like that. I think it has to do with the fact that Ibadan was the residence of most of the eggheads and brilliant heroes who saw to the destruction of Biafra. Or, what else can it be?
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by delpee(f): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ibadan is changing rapidly. Due to a terrible traffic situation on the express last friday, i passed through the town from Challenge to Molete, Mapo, Bere, Oje, Gate, Agodi GRA and Iwo rd to get to Old Ife rd. I was amazed at the clean streets devoid of the usual roadside traders who i was told have been relocated to the newly established neighborhood markets at Scout Camp{Molete}, Holy Trinity{Old Ife rd} etc. Mokola to Agodi and Ring rd areas also look good. I pray that the people will support the governor to do more.
Pics next time i hope.
Will like to see recent pics of Moor Plantation, Ago Taylor, Oke Ado, Ososami. Oke Bola, Jericho GRA, Idi Ishin, Ashi and Akobo if anyone has.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by eldoc2003(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ikengawo:

UCH d best hospital in Nigeria
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Ikengawo: 4:47am On Jan 23, 2013
I'm an igbo man from Imo State, i have no more pictures of Ibadan, it's sad that nobody from Ibadan can go outside and take pictures from their phone or at least add their own. Instead they are asking me for more. smh.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Ikengawo: I'm an igbo man from Imo State, i have no more pictures of Ibadan, it's sad that nobody from Ibadan can go outside and take pictures from their phone or at least add their own. Instead they are asking me for more. smh.
Its not easy going around to take pictures na, but I added one before...here's another one of dugbe.

Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2013
Josh090:
Its not easy going around to take pictures na, but I added one before...here's another one of dugbe.

^^^On the bolded: are you afraid you'd be mugged for your camera; or worse still, beaten up? undecided How come Inno and Spyder comfortably did so for Sokoto and Enugu?
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^On the bolded: are you afraid you'd be mugged for your camera; or worse still, beaten up? undecided How come Inno and Spyder comfortably did so for Sokoto and Enugu?
Well, maybe someone less busy can do that, but as for me, no time to go out.
Re: Proud Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
eldoc2003:

UCH d best hospital in Nigeria
Where is the image of the hospital?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina State, Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Election / Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.