Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

So Confused ,,,,,HELP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused ,,,,,HELP (1500 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
I"m sowi but wat do you expect. Every action has a consequence and you are dealing with that now. If you really want to change then pls do. You will have another chance with another gal or you can prove to this gal how much u have changed if you stil want her.
skoloppy31:
Most pple commenting see me a BAD guy,of which am not...am not perfect I hav ma flops and weakness..but I wanna. make this work with the girl and don't like pple taking me for granted which is what she is doin....thanks for ur comment though....*sigh*
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: I"m sowi but wat do you expect. Every action has a consequence and you are dealing with that now. If you really want to change then pls do. You will have another chance with another gal or you can prove to this gal how much u have changed if you stil want her.
That's what am trying to show. To her which is taking forever for to digest and embrace,,,wanna wait till she call. Me b4 I make ma next move

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly / "I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband & Feel Like Leaving Him. Any Remedy"? / I Want To Dump Her After ,10 ,years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.