Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20007 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Cant remember when exactly but it should be before noon. definitely not 9am

Well then, we await his return...
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by OneNaira6: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
o'boy:
guys,i intentionaly left out Delta and rivers because i dont want to be labelled an igbo propagandist or Land graber by Agbotaen your kinsman

It took all my strength not to curse you out. Na who be my kinsman? see this boy. Don't you ever put agbotean or whatever he calls himself as my kinsman. The 1diot is a disgrace to people of anioma and I'm even embarrassed he shares the same community with me. Also, it's a shame you shun your own brothers because of some 1diot. It is a damn shame. Why are you not shunning people of Anambra because of chino? or people of Imo state because of Berem (no offense to her but chick you started the anambra vs.imo fight last time) or people of Enugu because of that boy, whatever his name is, wey insult other igbos especially Anambra. You shun individuals but when it's us, Agbotean is now the voice of SS Igbo. SMH!! I don't even know how many times we have to continue to inform una, the nigg@ is speaking for himself before una get it.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by saintohia: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
One_Naira:

It took all my strength not to curse you out. Na who be my kinsman? see this boy. Don't ever put agbotean or whatever he calls himself as my kinsman. The 1diot is a disgrace to people of anioma and I'm even embarrassed he shares the same community with me. Also, it's a shame you shun your own brothers because of some 1diot. It is a damn shame. Why are you not shunning people of Anambra because of chino? or people of Imo state because of Berem (no offense to her but chick you've started the anambra vs.imo fight last time) or people of Enugu because of that boy, whatever his name is, wey insult other igbos especially Anambra. You shun individuals but when it's us, Agbotean is now the voice of SS Igbo. SMH!! I don't even know how many times we have to continue to inform una, the nigg@ is speaking for himself before una get it.

^^^^^^

Noted, it would be corrected.

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ank(m): 2:08am On Feb 22, 2013
chukwudi44: If onlytruth is eligible I hereby nominate him and do pray for his reinstatement as ezendigbo nairaland
Seconded
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oboy3(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2013
One_Naira:

It took all my strength not to curse you out. Na who be my kinsman? see this boy. Don't you ever put agbotean or whatever he calls himself as my kinsman. The 1diot is a disgrace to people of anioma and I'm even embarrassed he shares the same community with me. Also, it's a shame you shun your own brothers because of some 1diot. It is a damn shame. Why are you not shunning people of Anambra because of chino? or people of Imo state because of Berem (no offense to her but chick you started the anambra vs.imo fight last time) or people of Enugu because of that boy, whatever his name is, wey insult other igbos especially Anambra. You shun individuals but when it's us, Agbotean is now the voice of SS Igbo. SMH!! I don't even know how many times we have to continue to inform una, the nigg@ is speaking for himself before una get it.
please,dont be annoyed
Forgive my Ignorance
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2013
One_Naira:

My brother with all honesty i am reading your above comment with joy.All the Anioma people i met in and outside Nigeria i always address them as igbos,though some misguided ones usually shun me that they are not igbo.

God Bless you for standing up tall by not allowing anyone to change your identity/lineage.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2013
o'boy:
please,dont be annoyed
Forgive my Ignorance

Now i love the spirit which you responded. Igbos must move forward. This evil people scattered us with their war propaganda, turn brethren against their self's. This is why we must use this NL Eze organization and unite igbos, whomever wishes to be our Eze should always bear in mind that he must speak and advocate for us.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Odinaka00(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ndi Igbo ekenem unu
I really love what you guys are doing here despite d fact dat this is a faceless forum.........I must thank every one of you 4 d kinda maturity dat was displayed by you guyz during last election....I would like d organizers of this election to be strong and fair like they did last time. I may nt βξ active on nairaland buh I do read every thread dat has to do with NDI IGBO.

Its so sad that our previous Eze was banned, Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω could they? EZE NDI IGBO? For whatukwanu? That was a let down on d side of NDI IGBO.

I wil follow this particular election to d end and wil give my support to Onlythruth if he contests buh if he doesn't, then I wil support whoever dat I feel wil lead Igbo community on nairaland to a greater heigth.

Eze Odumchi yu must learn to knw hw to be strong, I think yu re too soft and calm, so if this was Aso Rock this is hw yu woulda resigned? Naa....its nt just about intelligence or maturity, you have to be DIMKPA...MGBADIKE...UGWU ANARI ATU EGWU.....Ndi Igbo needs a strong character as EZE especially on a forum like Nairaland makana anyi nwere otutu ndi iro ebe a
It gives ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so much joy when I see hw Onlythruth fights ndi Yoruba on any thread dat has to do with anyi.....
Odumchi I like ya swag on d other hand and d way you promote our Culture, it shows dat you ra a true son of d Soil nujuru mmiri ara afo

Berem nwanyi oma ina enye nsogbu o hehehe, I see you nnem my campaign manager
Ogugua nnem disike n'olu, Chukwu gbaa gi ume swthrt, I had an accident yesterday, a truck hit my car from behind last 9t buh I'm a bit fine nw,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko / Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.