Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (19958 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2013
Oha Ndi Igbo, ekele m unu niile.

I intend for this thread to be a solid symbol of our organizational presence and strength here on Nairaland. In carrying over our young year-old tradition, this particular thread shall be the place where my co-Eze, Ogugua88, and I shall make any official announcements and attend to any questions/cases that are brought to our attention. In addition to this, this particular thread shall serve as a "parliament" where ideas and propositions can be proposed and discussed by all who are interested in doing so.

Ngwanu, ka e bido; let's begin.

5 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 1:22am On Jan 21, 2013
After many weeks of laborious debate and compromise, last year's constitutional conference produced a sound and adequate governing document. I have reviewed the final edition, and would like to release it so that all who wish to can refer to it and report any breeches or violations which they may observe.

Afam4eva, achoro m iju gi o buru o nwere otu i nwere ike isi anyagide threadi a na elu ka ndi madu hu ya. Ndeewo.

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Demdem(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2013
After my greetings to our beloved EZE, I take my seat next to him sharp sharp.
Case 1 please.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 1:38am On Jan 21, 2013
The most important thing that has to be accomplished at this stage is the formation of a solid cabinet. I would like to invite all of those who were actively involved in last year's electoral reform process (and any others who desire to lend a hand) to email me at: nwaeze@hushmail.com.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2013
Demdem: After my greetings to our beloved EZE, I take my seat next to him sharp sharp.
Case 1 please.

Nwanna, ndeewo. Welcome, my brother.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by PaulJohn1: 2:06am On Jan 21, 2013
I take the next two seat to EZE.
*greatings*
Passes the colanut

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by GARRIx7(m): 2:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Greetings to you, highly esteemed EZE..

*Takes a seat by the window cool*

3 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by pazienza(m): 2:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Eze iga adi!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EkoAtlantic1(f): 2:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Seat taken.
Chop knuckles with EZE, kedu!

Igbo kwe kwe kwe nu...... cool

Recognize a BOSS(EZE) when you see ONE
...Ko si ori won nibe

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by T9ksy(m): 3:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Greetings to the Most reverred,EZE

***Takes a seat by the door***

Next..............

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by confusion247(m): 3:42am On Jan 21, 2013
Umu IGBO eji eme onu
Kwenu ghuanu rienu birikwa nooooooo
Takes my seat although i was on the first edition.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ngwakwe: 4:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Eze Odumchi, iwe ewela gi oo..,

E-mail you for what?

Will it be empty e-mail?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Gboliwe: 5:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Mu cho cho cho.
All these mo gbo, mo wa guests, I greet you all.

Eze, ekene m.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Trust Nigerians and movie!!!

Ndeewo ooo!!!!

Eze ekene m...... A bum observer!!!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Roseey0(f): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2013
CENENEN Reporter observing...

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 5:49am On Jan 21, 2013
Ohanaeze, Ndeewonu o. Unu emeela.

Ngwakwe: Eze Odumchi, iwe ewela gi oo..,

E-mail you for what?

Will it be empty e-mail?

Udo di; iwe ewee m.

The reason I'm asking for an email is because it's simply easier to coordinate things/messages via email. A simple email expressing your interest and mentioning your nairaland handle would be fine.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by MrGlobe(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Greetings eze odumchi.. please last I checked, you didn't have a co eze or did you finally appoint one? I wish you well with your assignment though
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Seat taken.
Chop knuckles with EZE, kedu!

Igbo kwe kwe kwe nu...... cool
E be like say you want make dem send you go evil forest. na Eze you dey chop knockle with grin?

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Uche55: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2013
Eze iga adi ka echi o.

Igbo m ji eje mba ekenee m unu.

Igbo muru nze muo ozo ndewo nu.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2013
odumchi:

Nwanna, ndeewo. Welcome, my brother.

Eze, u will live long. Ur reign will be peaceful. Days of evil are over. But please ask ur subjects to always translate the beautiful igbo language to English so that lovers of igbo will understand and appreciate it better.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Greetings eze odumchi.. please last I checked, you didn't have a co eze or did you finally appoint one? I wish you well with your assignment though

[size=13pt]Lol. I think he meant Eze Nwanyi.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Umu Igbo, anam ekele unu. Biko, kedu olu Eze Ndigbo na Ezenwanyi Ndigbo na'eme na Nairaland? Eh, abum onye na muta ihe.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
CFCfan: Umu Igbo, anam ekele unu. Biko, kedu olu Eze Ndigbo na Ezenwanyi Ndigbo na'eme na Nairaland? Eh, abum onye na muta ihe.
LOL! Yes, I'm a learner. cheesy
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eze Promoe: EZE NDEWO! smiley

K'anyi jiri nka sa onu smiley
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQexlbRfv2ZV6dDA6tMOVi_cST9S8OdIDAFw_xmIqkX3ijOxcyNYN6C4zU[/img]
nke a o bu nkwu ka obu ngwo?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati3(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
odumchi: Oha Ndi Igbo, ekele m unu niile.

I intend for this thread to be a solid symbol of our organizational presence and strength here on Nairaland. In carrying over our young year-old tradition, this particular thread shall be the place where my co-Eze, Ogugua88, and I shall make any official announcements and attend to any questions/cases that are brought to our attention. In addition to this, this particular thread shall serve as a "parliament" where ideas and propositions can be proposed and discussed by all who are interested in doing so.

Ngwanu, ka e bido; let's begin.

Eze, Chukwu gozie gi. Umu Igbo anam ekele unu cool. Eze, biko achorom' ka e' lebalu webusite ta ana kpo "radiobiafralondon.com". Odi mkpa biko. I say this because that site is really desseminating some vital information. Please, I will like you to use your position on this forum to refer our people to visit that site. We, as Ndigbo have no voice in the media and that's why our enemies were able to assign the bad portion of nigerian history to us....imagine nigerians erroneously saying Ndigbo love money more than any other nigerian, when infact, most looters of public treasury in nigeria are non-Igbos.

THERE IS POWER IN MEDIA....Ndigbo must support this site called "RadioBiafraLondon.com"

3 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Eze, Chukwu gozie gi. Umu Igbo anam ekele unu cool. Eze, biko achorom' ka e' lebalu webusite ta ana kpo "radiobiafralondon.com". Odi mkpa biko. I say this because that site is really desseminating some vital information. Please, I will like you to use your position on this forum to refer our people to visit that site. We, as Ndigbo have no voice in the media and that's why our enemies were able to assign the bad portion of nigerian history to us....imagine nigerians erroneously saying Ndigbo love money more than any other nigerian, when infact, most looters of public treasury in nigeria are non-Igbos.

THERE IS POWER IN MEDIA....Ndigbo must support this site called "RadioBiafraLondon.com"

comrade, i don't think our new eze is pro-biafra. He is not concern about what's happening to igbos in nigeria except on nairaland.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
See Yoruba people and boko sympathisers calling themselves eze ndigbo nairaland.

Let me laff in kafanchan.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
I don use my books reserve space for ekoile, aljharem, bluetooth, aigbofa, willywilly and osisi
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati3(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: comrade, i don't think our new eze is pro-biafra. He is not concern about what's happening to igbos in nigeria except on nairaland.

Well bro, let's wait and hear from him so as to get his true position cool.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Tolexander: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
eze i hail o! My stand dey behind the door for me to monitor my business o. If anybody wan buy pure water, kola nut, and condom e, dem dey booku.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by AndreUweh(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: comrade, i don't think our new eze is pro-biafra. He is not concern about what's happening to igbos in Nigeria except on nairaland.
Firstly, Biafran issue is divisive. Second, an Igbo owned or dominated website would have been a better medium to propagate such course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mimiko Bragged Publicly About Bribing Judges With ₦350m - Petition / Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others / Court Unfreezes 16 Accounts Belonging To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.