Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office (20004 Views)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by oilyngbati3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Firstly, Biafran issue is divisive. Second, an Igbo owned or dominated website would have been a better medium to propagate such course.

My brother, so Biafran issue is divisive, but nigerian issue is not? We must not run/shy away from issues that have to do with Igbo however controversial it may seem. Well, the aim is not to cause a derailment of this thread, but just trying to point out the importance of the media to our people. Media is very important to any cause. I chose to bring the existence of "radiobiafralondon.com" to our esteemed Eze because it has an international outreach. We can also use nairaland to inform Igbo of its existence.

Many wrong portion of nigerian history was/is assigned to us and many (even Ndigbo themselves) are buying these lies against us in nigeria....we have to turn this wrong notion around, by any means necessary.

This is the link to radiobiafralondon: http://www.radiobiafralondononline.com/meet-the-radio-biafra-team/
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by executinal(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eze iga adioooooo (You will leave long)
Take the front seat sipping my palm wine cool

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

My brother, so Biafran issue is divisive, but nigerian issue is not? We must not run/shy away from issues that have to do with Igbo however controversial it may seem. Well, the aim is not to cause a derailment of this thread, but just trying to point out the importance of the media to our people. Media is very important to any cause. I chose to bring the existence of "radiobiafralondon.com" to our esteemed Eze because it has an international outreach. We can also use nairaland to inform Igbo of its existence.

Many wrong portion of nigerian history was/is assigned to us and many (even Ndigbo themselves) are buying these lies against us in nigeria....we have to turn this wrong notion around, by any means necessary.

This is the link to radiobiafralondon: http://www.radiobiafralondononline.com/meet-the-radio-biafra-team/
I agree that media is very important in the propagation of Igbos and it's culture, social and political life. But there's a difference between Igbo and Biafra. Let's learn to seperate the two. Not every Igbo person believes in Biafra. People who are clamoring for Biafra should keep doing so, but should not make it an Igbo issue.

3 Likes

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by AndreUweh(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
I agree that media is very important in the propagation of Igbos and it's culture, social and political life. But there's a difference between Igbo and Biafra. Let's learn to seperate the two. Not every Igbo person believes in Biafra. People who are clamoring for Biafra should keep doing so, but should not make it an Igbo issue.
That is my point.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by AndreUweh(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Thanks for the link. I have it already
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by odumchi: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thanks for the wine. Ngwo atoka!

oily-Yoruba:

Eze, Chukwu gozie gi. Umu Igbo anam ekele unu cool. Eze, biko achorom' ka e' lebalu webusite ta ana kpo "radiobiafralondon.com". Odi mkpa biko. I say this because that site is really desseminating some vital information. Please, I will like you to use your position on this forum to refer our people to visit that site. We, as Ndigbo have no voice in the media and that's why our enemies were able to assign the bad portion of nigerian history to us....imagine nigerians erroneously saying Ndigbo love money more than any other nigerian, when infact, most looters of public treasury in nigeria are non-Igbos.

THERE IS POWER IN MEDIA....Ndigbo must support this site called "RadioBiafraLondon.com"

Nsogbu adighi. Anyi ga elebara ya anya. We'll look into it.

Ogbonaikenna: comrade, i don't think our new eze is pro-biafra. He is not concern about what's happening to igbos in nigeria except on nairaland.

Although this organization is currently web-based, we are definately interested in exploring ways through which we can use the internet to influence the turn of events in Nigeria, and ultimately positively affect our people.

Mr. Globe:
Greetings eze odumchi.. please last I checked, you didn't have a co eze or did you finally appoint one? I wish you well with your assignment though

I was referring to Ogugua, and thanks.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Rhino5dm: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm, the representative of Odua land arrives to be seated on his heavily guarded seat tagged " Special Guest of Honor" cool
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Pharoh: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2013
Why can't we respect each other here and allow a thread that is meant for Igbos only to remain strictly for them?.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Malawian(m): 2:56am On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian siddon look first. All the same, Ndi be anyi, mmamma nu o.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2013
Umunnem, anam ekele unu.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ikengawo: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I agree that media is very important in the propagation of Igbos and it's culture, social and political life.[size=15pt] But there's a difference between Igbo and Biafra.[/size] Let's learn to seperate the two. Not every Igbo person believes in Biafra. People who are clamoring for Biafra should keep doing so, but should not make it an Igbo issue.
I can see why you're a moderator. Finally someone says is.
Eze igbo na Nairaland, ndewo
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by donchris369: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Lmao..... Eze without an agenda..... This is the second thread in one week odumchi is opening for questions for him and ogugua without an agenda to pushstart the aim of the thread. Can somebody tell me the essence of this thread now other than every person especially the yorubas and eze promoe coming here to praise the so-called eze. What an eze bereft of ideas. I dont blame him anyway, it is pointlessb who singlehandedly installed him that i blame.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

Eze, Chukwu gozie gi. Umu Igbo anam ekele unu cool. Eze, biko achorom' ka e' lebalu webusite ta ana kpo "radiobiafralondon.com". Odi mkpa biko. I say this because that site is really desseminating some vital information. Please, I will like you to use your position on this forum to refer our people to visit that site. We, as Ndigbo have no voice in the media and that's why our enemies were able to assign the bad portion of nigerian history to us....imagine nigerians erroneously saying Ndigbo love money more than any other nigerian, when infact, most looters of public treasury in nigeria are non-Igbos.

THERE IS POWER IN MEDIA....Ndigbo must support this site called "RadioBiafraLondon.com"

Mazi chukwu gozie gi. Any igbo son/daughter that shy's away from seeing points in what you have stated above must ask hes/her self a question. Nigerians have directly/indirectly use media and other means to label igbos the architect of all the negative things happened/happening in Nigeria. As you rightly pointed out in your post, they said we love money more than any tribe and many of our people have bought this false claim from other Nigerians and decided to live with it, more especially our igbo brethren who were born out side igbo land and outside Nigeria. Only in Nigeria i came to know that press mention your tribe and ethnicity only when u commit crime especially if you are from igbo origin,but if someone from igbo origin do something good it will be called a Nigerian.

No matter how hard anyone tried to separate Biafra from igbo, Biafra remain igbo course and nothing can change that.However i would like to point out that the aim of this organization is not to champion Biafra course, and i am glad u are not saying our Eze should visit the site to support or advocate for the separation of Nigeria state,rather you are saying he should visit the site to gain some certain information that can equip him more in knowledge about igbo and latest lies and propaganda from Nigerians about igbos.Thank God our Eze have assured to look into it and i believe he can find one or two things from the site.

Nde ewo.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2013
donchris369: Lmao..... Eze without an agenda..... This is the second thread in one week odumchi is opening for questions for him and ogugua without an agenda to pushstart the aim of the thread. Can somebody tell me the essence of this thread now other than every person especially the yorubas and eze promoe coming here to praise the so-called eze. What an eze bereft of ideas. I dont blame him anyway, it is pointlessb who singlehandedly installed him that i blame.
So people could be this dumb for real shocked Who voted Odumchi as Eze? The Yorubas, isn't it? The Yorubas also voted Ogugua in, okwa ya? Please my brother, there's no gain in stupidity. Grow up man! Odumchi is Eze and you must live with that or die an embittered sadist.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Mazi chukwu gozie gi. Any igbo son/daughter that shy's away from seeing points in what you have stated above must ask hes/her self a question. Nigerians have directly/indirectly use media and other means to label igbos the architect of all the negative things happened/happening in Nigeria. As you rightly pointed out in your post, they said we love money more than any tribe and many of our people have bought this false claim from other Nigerians and decided to live with it, more especially our igbo brethren who were born out side igbo land and outside Nigeria. Only in Nigeria i came to know that press mention your tribe and ethnicity only when u commit crime especially if you are from igbo origin,but if someone from igbo origin do something good it will be called a Nigerian.

No matter how hard anyone tried to separate Biafra from igbo, Biafra remain igbo course and nothing can change that.However i would like to point out that the aim of this organization is not to champion Biafra course, and i am glad u are not saying our Eze should visit the site to support or advocate for the separation of Nigeria state,rather you are saying he should visit the site to gain some certain information that can equip him more in knowledge about igbo and latest lies and propaganda from Nigerians about igbos.Thank God our Eze have assured to look into it and i believe he can find one or two things from the site.

Nde ewo.
Mazi, i understand the attachment a lot of Igbos have about the Biafran course but you have to understand that not everybody is in support of a Biafra and Igbo!=Biafra. Biafra is only political but what about the cultural, economic and social life of Ndigbo? If we narrow being Igbo to being a Biafran or fighting for the Biafran cause then we'll lose a lot of people and it will be very selfish indeed. let's live those who are fighting for Biafra to keep dloing so, while we focus on being Igbos in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by achi4u(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2013
Eze na ndiiche ndewonu o!

Greetings everybody!

*weting for the floor to open*
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by advocate666: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
So people could be this dumb for real shocked Who voted Odumchi as Eze? The Yorubas, isn't it? The Yorubas also voted Ogugua in, okwa ya? Please my brother, there's no gain in stupidity. Grow up man! Odumchi is Eze and you must live with that or die an embittered sadist.

GBAM! You can quote me on that. No self respecting igbo could have knowingly voted a boko emulator as his leader. https://www.nairaland.com/954862/learn-lesson-boko-haram
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by achi4u(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Biafra course is a JUST course and there is nothing anybody inrespective of your views and aspirations can do about it,so many people has giving their lives for this course which their blood shall never been in vain.

I long to see the day biafra shall come to be and every Igboman will rejoice.

For now,stay safe and fight.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by 9jaIhail(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Mazi, i understand the attachment a lot of Igbos have about the Biafran course but you have to understand that not everybody is in support of a Biafra and Igbo!=Biafra. Biafra is only political but what about the cultural, economic and social life of Ndigbo? If we narrow being Igbo to being a Biafran or fighting for the Biafran cause then we'll lose a lot of people and it will be very selfish indeed. let's live those who are fighting for Biafra to keep dloing so, while we focus on being Igbos in Nigeria.

Mazi Afamefuna,happy new year, i think this is my first time quoting you this year hence wishing you happy new year.Also congrats for been appointed as the MOD of this section, i think the appointment is to right the wrong they did to you and to igbos during the politics section poster award,i maybe wrong though. whatever the case maybe my advice is don't allow yourself to be use against your own people because of MOD position. Remember how your people stood against injustice melted on you, igbo adage said igwe bu ike, and we proved it.

@topic. I understood your point,many igbos does not believe in Biafra both now and during the Biafra era. What the young man said is for newly elected eze to use the site to gather more info and latest development about ala igbo. Trust me there many things happening in ala igbo which Nigeria news papers does not report openly with facts,rather they will turn it upside down hence it has to do with igbos or Biafra.Meanwhile these Biafran believers are they igbos? if yes then he need to pay them attention too.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Mazi Afamefuna,happy new year, i think this is my first time quoting you this year hence wishing you happy new year.Also congrats for been appointed as the MOD of this section, i think the appointment is to right the wrong they did to you and to igbos during the politics section poster award,i maybe wrong though. whatever the case maybe my advice is don't allow yourself to be use against your own people because of MOD position. Remember how your people stood against injustice melted on you, igbo adage said igwe bu ike, and we proved it.

@topic. I understood your point,many igbos does not believe in Biafra both now and during the Biafra era. What the young man said is for newly elected eze to use the site to gather more info and latest development about ala igbo. Trust me there many things happening in ala igbo which Nigeria news papers does not report openly with facts,rather they will turn it upside down hence it has to do with igbos or Biafra.Meanwhile these Biafran believers are they igbos? if yes then he need to pay them attention too.

Peace.
Happy New year Nwanna...

Nobody can use me against my people. I am my own man. My MOD position does not change anything.

I have always been sympathetic to the Biafran cause but not necessarily a supporter. At least not an avid supporter. I see nothing wrong in seeking for self-determination through Biafra. But let's learn to seperate the Biafran cause from the Igbo cause. I seek for the cultural, economic, social and ideological progress of Igboland and this is possible whether we're in Nigeria or in Biafra. I have seen how the Nigerian media has tried to paint Igbos and Igboland in a bad light and we have to create a medium to correct those impressions. That whould be our primary goal and not always to discuss Biafra whenever we congregate. The people that are clamoring for Biafra should keep doing so, but let's focus on the most important things that will make us grow in all facets.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
Happy New year Nwanna...

Nobody can use me against my people. I am my own man. My MOD position does not change anything.

I have always been sympathetic to the Biafran cause but not necessarily a supporter. At least not an avid supporter. I see nothing wrong in seeking for self-determination through Biafra. But let's learn to seperate the Biafran cause from the Igbo cause. I seek for the cultural, economic, social and ideological progress of Igboland and this is possible whether we're in Nigeria or in Biafra. I have seen how the Nigerian media has tried to paint Igbos and Igboland in a bad light and we have to create a medium to correct those impressions. That whould be our primary goal and not always to discuss Biafra whenever we congregate. The people that are clamoring for Biafra should keep doing so, but let's focus on the most important things that will make us grow in all facets.
BROTHER, ARE YOU SAYING WE DON'T HAVE THAT MEDIUM ALREADY? ARE YOU ALSO SAYING THAT THE BIAFRA CAUSE IS LESS IMPORTANT TO THE IGBO CAUSE?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: BROTHER, ARE YOU SAYING WE DON'T HAVE THAT MEDIUM ALREADY? ARE YOU ALSO SAYING THAT THE BIAFRA CAUSE IS LESS IMPORTANT TO THE IGBO CAUSE?
The Igbo course is most paramount. It's bigger than everything else.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The Igbo course is most paramount. It's bigger than everything else.
your personal opinion
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Malawian(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls, what exactly s the igbo cause?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Malawian: pls, what exactly s the igbo cause?
The Igbo course is anything that is targeted at making Igbos and Igboland better.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
The Igbo course is anything that is targeted at making Igbos and Igboland better.
and you think the best place to achieve that is in nigeria. Bro wake up

1 Like

Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
advocate666:

GBAM! You can quote me on that. No self respecting igbo could have knowingly voted a boko emulator as his leader. https://www.nairaland.com/954862/learn-lesson-boko-haram
OK now. Go and impeach her. As far as it was Ndigbo who voted her in, there's no need for all your critics. I know how you feel that the person you voted didn't won because he or she was not the choice of the majority. Majority wins the vote! Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by MrGlobe(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Eze Promoe:
OK now. Go and impeach her. As far as it was Ndigbo who voted her in, there's no need for all your critics. I know how you feel that the person you voted didn't won because he or she was not the choice of the majority. Majority wins the vote! Have you forgotten so soon?
here we go again. nobody voted nobody, we only know Odumchi as the duly and only elected Eze Ndigbo on nairaland. We don't need to impeach anybody whose nomination was null and void. you can open your own thread and make her your leader or allow her to lead your life. Her opinion on igbo matters on nairaland is irrelevant. please lets go past these distractions.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by MrGlobe(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
post hidden.
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by MrGlobe(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: and you think the best place to achieve that is in nigeria. Bro wake up
my bro don't let these things on NL get to you. The Biafra mission and nation is one that must achieve itself and unnegotiable, one day the Nigeria marriage will whether on its own or by force hit the rocks and then everyone will be asked to answer his fathers name. its then I will know when the "I'm igbo and not Biafra" noisemakers will stand!
Re: The Second Eze Ndi Igbo Parliamentary Office by EzePromoe: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mr. Globe:

here we go again. nobody voted nobody, we only know Odumchi as the duly and only elected Eze Ndigbo on nairaland. We don't need to impeach anybody whose nomination was null and void. you can open your own thread and make her your leader or allow her to lead your life. Her opinion on igbo matters on nairaland is irrelevant. please lets go past these distractions.
Go through this thread
www.nairaland.com/1096644/impeach-ezenwanyi-elect-ogugua88-unfit/1
Even if I didn't posted much but the little I posted, I made comments that was in disagreement with Ogugua's appointment. But knowing her a little, I know she's very intelligent, has spirit of leadership. I know that you guys may probably be looking down on her age, seeing her as an inexperience lady who is naive when it comes to political conundrum. She may not ostentate her potentials to the fullest degree, but I beg you and other antagonists to learn how to live with it. Even if PDP rigged Jonathan in, as far as he won the election, no matter that the North strongly detests it, does it make him not the president? I know that the spirit of 'Igbo amaghi eze' may be in you, but please its just a matter of one year. Don't make only this year of their reign be ungovernable. Maybe next year we can vote you in as our eze. Ndewo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks INEC For Issuing Certificate Of Return / FG Rejects Proposal To Repair Ports’ Scanners With N753m / Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.