Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,074 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? (751 Views)

Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Owns a woman's Breast????? / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by ambrosini593(m): 5:18am On Jan 21, 2013
This is really confusing. But think it is the wife that owns a man. What do you think? Let's hear from you
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by oyinbogirl(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Definetly the wife. For it tells us so in the Bible man will leave his mother & father to join his wife and they shall become one flesh. So i agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by oyinbogirl(f): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2013
Dondav: My Mum... tongue tongue tongue
You will always be her son. But your mum belongs to your dad. You cant have the type of relationship with your mum that you have with a wife, they are two different things. Do you see?
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by seedord247(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2013
My grand mother bcus my dad said i look like her. kiss
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2013
oyinbogirl:
You will always be her son. But your mum belongs to your dad. You cant have the type of relationship with your mum that you have with a wife, they are two different things. Do you see?

Absolutely spot on!
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by topsco(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2013
MATTHEW 19 vs 5
And he said, 'This explains why aman leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife,and the two are united into one.'
Meaning;
A man shall leave,wholly given up both father and mother-the matrimonial union being more intimate and binding than even paternal or filial affection; - and shall be closely united,shall be firmly cemented to his wife.A beautiful metaphor,which most forcibly intimates that nothing but death can separate them: as a well-glued board will break sooner in the whole wood,than in the glued joint.
Gege bi BIBELI MIMO ti so,be e lo ye ko ri....dat doesn't mean that He should neglect dis duties as a Son to his Mother,Father and family.
....Fe Iyawo re,to ju Obi re...
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by almajiri101: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2013
Mother: my son must obey my instruction unless he didn't suck my bosom 4 more than1yr
wife: he sucks mine now and he has sucked it 4 more than 5yrs and still sucking
mother: i carried him for 9mnths
wife: he was only 3.5kg so wat's big deal? I carry him every nyt & he is 80kg now. Mother: he passed btw my legs!
wife: see wahala ,he only passed there once. He stays btw my legs like everyday......@Op now tell me who owns a man

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by Mr1234(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2013
You own yourself dude! It depends on whom you choose to own you tho I wouldn't be surprised if someone chooses his mum...

It definitely would be a NIGERIAN man!

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by ikekings(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Wife...
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by seunfly: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Both in their own jurisdictions.
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
[size=13pt]A man is a man. Any woman in his life can influence him, but he's still responsible for the decisions he makes, considering that he's not incapacitated.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by aaliyaSA(f): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Definitely his mother. Learn to accept that, be happy with it and don't compete with Mama bear n u will go a long way. Truth is no one will do for u what ur mother can. U Can't replace ur mother but u can find another wife. Mama stays....women can come n go....at least that's wht I think.
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by Mynd44: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Since when did a man become a possesion that can be owned?
Re: Who Owns A Man: His Wife Or Mother ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
A man owns himself, any man who doesn't, is simply not man enough.

(1) (Reply)

Send Me Your Facebook Id I Will Connect You To A Confirm Sugar Mummy ... / Women Are The Most Pwerful And Amazing Being / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.