Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother (751 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
I knew T on one of those mobile chats back then when i was in SS2 and she, SS1. She stays in Lagos too but at a farther distance from mine. We soon exchanged numbers and started playing "phone love", which to me, was just a mere formalty since i do not have any plan to see her not to talk of dating or getting married.
I soon finished sec skul and gained admission into the university almost immmediately but that never stopped our "love" until her number stopped going. I didnt seem bothered and soon forgot about her not until midway through my 2nd year when my phone just rang and the caller turned out to be T. She gave clumsy excuses about losing her phone and how she came across my number on fb n decided to call. She further explained she'd gained admission into a school in Ogun (where my uni is located) albeit in Ijebu-ode while mine is in abk.

The calls soon resumed but at a lower rate of about 4-6times a month. She was the one making about 90% of the call and there was nothing like love in our conversation but she kept speaking of her desire to see me.
I finally gave in but decided against her coming to my place because she might just start showing up, even when not invited. I went to her school early during my 3rd year. I had to run home on the 3rd day because i was so determined never to sleep with her ( she was so hot that i always had a hard-on even in the midnight; TORTURE). It changed nothing though as the calls remain the same until recently when i added her on fb to enable easy chat.

All my lust for G, my infatuation for S and my love for Q seems to have faded as only T now occupies those thoughts.The conversations are becoming intimate, I've seen myself confiding in her, telling her things about myself i have never told anyone, always listening to her and so on. I now make about 70% of the calls, which is on an average of about 20mins per day.

I nearly cried my eyes out yesterday. After recharging about N1500 to subscribe for a data plan, i decided to call her. My housemates later came for my phone to make free calls and were shocked to discover i had called someone for about 2hrs using my normal credit. ( thank God MTN was lenient yesterday).

Pls Nlanders, how do i get out of this bondage cos something within me says its nt normal. I have been doing things i havent done all my life all because of T. Someone told me last night that i've eaten vegetables and i have no cause to disagree cos even during my AGE322 exam last week, i was thinking of T. I plan my future, T is always put into consideration. I plan to commit suicide but T will become a widow.
Re: Help A Brother by 25omega(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
poster

there is nothing wrong with you. you are simply either in love or you regret not making a move on the girl while you had the chance.

My question to you is, have you gone to see her since your feelings for her changed? also is she on the same page as you regarding your feelings for her?

paying for phone and using minutes is no big deal when you like someone. it's when you start stealing your mom's necklace and rings to give to her that i would say you have problems. beyond that you are find. enjoy the newness of your budding relationship because that feeling goes away and thats when you separate true lovers from the wanna be's

oh yeah who are these cheap phoneless mofo's who come by to use your free calls
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nack T ToTo, n be free

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother by rottenegg: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Slacker! You must be a learner!
Re: Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
25omega: poster

there is nothing wrong with you. you are simply either in love or you regret not making a move on the girl while you had the chance.

My question to you is, have you gone to see her since your feelings for her changed? also is she on the same page as you regarding your feelings for her?

paying for phone and using minutes is no big deal when you like someone. it's when you start stealing your mom's necklace and rings to give to her that i would say you have problems. beyond that you are find. enjoy the newness of your budding relationship because that feeling goes away and thats when you separate true lovers from the wanna be's

oh yeah who are these cheap phoneless mofo's who come by to use your free calls

Regarding her feelings, i can be 80% sure she loves me but i am not sure of mine. Someone i've known all dis while suddenly becomes a focal point in my life. It definitely was not caused by my sleeping over at her place because these feelings started about 5months after. I'm begin to suspect foul play though i might be wrong. I hope time tells.

I havent gone to see her though but she's on my neck to come after my exams next week. I find myself already inviting her to my place in Lag to come keep me occupied on my birthday later nxt month.

Your last paragraph cracked me up. One might think you never lived in Nigeria
Re: Help A Brother by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
I want the Blackberry 10
Help!!!!
Re: Help A Brother by 2goodbobo(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Vegetable ko charm ni. My friend you are in love jor.
Re: Help A Brother by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2013
He is in love claiming say na jazz
Re: Help A Brother by tellwisdom: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2013
Guy, you be man or woman?? ..this one wey u dey do like woman. Yansh her make she beleive wink

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused!!! / Relationship Wahala / New Meaning Of Go-and-die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.