Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Women vs Jealousy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women vs Jealousy (4607 Views)

[deleted] / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2013
sexybash:
yeap thanks grin

Keep your update on your diary! Remember its your diary! no one should get to see it! Be positive and stay positive.

you are a princess! well groomed princess! Let your heart and mind speak for you!
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2013
Vikin:

Keep your update on your diary! Remember its your diary! no one should get to see it! Be positive and stay positive.

you are a princess! well groomed princess! Let your heart and mind speak for you!

Thanks babe you rock smiley
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2013
I tell you!
sexybash:
Thanks babe you rock smiley
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks ma'am. Chevron just employed a friend of mine.

The recruitment has been on since 2011 and it's still on going.

Waiting for them to call for interview,but I'am not so focused on that. Opportunity yakpa!
Vikin:

keep your options open....

i trust your judgement.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
see as stpat1 just dey swing for una mouth. jeje lomo eko nrin o. mi o kin se omo owo egbe mi le o.

Do you guys realise you are derailing the thread? mod wetin you dey look na? by now you suppose don ba suspend Vikin, 2sexy and idowu o. sexybash sef follow. abi u no sabi ban again?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Vikin:

grin grin

ThankGod I never pay for the gele!

Sexybash, you dey fall my hand o! I need to lecture you o! Seriously.

which day u turn iya teacher? nl don make everybody counselor o
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
2sexy: I have to say this. if the person is who we have been talking about, then I must say I ma highly disappointed at him. Why lure someone if you aren't gonna take her?

Why invite her if she wasnt invited?

Why waste her time if you had no time for her?

Why make her laugh if you didnt intend to?

Why toy with her emotions?

Tomorrow, your likes will come here and say Nigerian chicks are this and that.

God, Obatala, Sango, Ogun is watching you in HD and 3D via Ifa network... angry angry angry angry

I swear me too, very disappointed in him. Well sha the guy no say him be clown wey dey make people laugh na and I no thing say he dey use toys at this age ke. As for time, that one no get bus stop. It just keeps tickling. sad
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
stpat1: see as stpat1 just dey swing for una mouth. jeje lomo eko nrin o. mi o kin se omo owo egbe mi le o.

Do you guys realise you are derailing the thread? mod wetin you dey look na? by now you suppose don ba suspend Vikin, 2sexy and idowu o. sexybash sef follow. abi u no sabi ban again?

My guy, it's not about you! undecided

It's about sexybash, or do you have something you wanna say?

Who call you sef for this thread? U just wan show ur self here......
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
sexybash:
ha 2sexy, thanks but dont you think we are sounding like the aggrived party here smiley no maatter what we say dont you think it will be

percived that we lost out that why we are aggrived.what ever they decide its their choice, my prayer is for me to love, and be loved

the truth is they wanted attention and they got it, dont seek for love when you dont want it, using people as a bait is never fair to

humanity, remember karma is a B--icth do unto other what you want other to do you you wink am a happy person and it will remain so. grin

Damn! sexybash. who could this be directed at? are u sure the person is not being misjudged?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
wots ur mail? drop it here quickly cheesy

my own nko? should I drop it too? olugbala ma koja mi grin
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
no love no jealousy.
God is jealous over us cos of love,so it's an attribute passed on to us by our creator
can you allow another man to sleep wt your wife?
if i may ask,who jealous more -man or woman?

Na only u go fit answer that ? o. Life na per head
Re: Women vs Jealousy by pleep(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
stpat1:

my own nko? should I drop it too? olugbala ma koja mi grin
U p!ssing me off mehn... angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
no love no jealousy.
God is jealous over us cos of love,so it's an attribute passed on to us by our creator
can you allow another man to sleep wt your wife?
if i may ask,who jealous more -man or woman?

Women. They are farking mental.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2013
pleep: Wow this lady is old-school, very impressive. You have your priorities in check. Search very hard and make sure you find a dude who can treat you right though...

A guy that good will be as rare a girl like you.
Thanks bro
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2013
stpat1:

Damn! sexybash. who could this be directed at? are u sure the person is not being misjudged?
clap clap, try opening another thread and dont forget to add this time add a private jet and island in seychelles to it grin grin
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:
clap clap, try opening another thread and dont forget to add this time add a private jet and island in seychelles to it grin grin
hahahahah.... e-clear!
Re: Women vs Jealousy by kittykat1(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:

Some ppl are that wicked and have no conscience. I pray they meet their match one day.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2013
^amen! I still dey vex for u sha! angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^amen! I still dey vex for u sha! angry

You just dey vex for every body cheesy

Btw, you getting ready for ya Val? I no want see ur moniker that day for here o! angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by kittykat1(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2013
What did I do? sad my darling and my sweetest
Idowuogbo: ^amen! I still dey vex for u sha! angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:
i might agree with you but not 100% as been a man your own veiw might be diffrent infact most pple see it as high headedness , that you belive that you are too much thats why you choose not to say anything ofr me i had decided that been jelous can lead you to where you never wanted to be, see that mistress that killed 4 kids is just because of jelousy and i reapeat it only low self esteem that will make you walk away from your marriage cos the man cheated
she got a point
Re: Women vs Jealousy by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2013
kitty kat: What did I do? sad my darling and my sweetest
U were argandising ur padi to ragga muffin my moniker which in return earned me a prison sentence. angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by kittykat1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
I don't have padi on NLD o. It must have been in error. Who banned you?
Idowuogbo:
U were argandising ur padi to ragga muffin my moniker which in return earned me a prison sentence. angry
Re: Women vs Jealousy by sexybash(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ kitty how you doing smiley
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
kitty kat... u no get my message ni? u send me message, I go but u no even acknowledge. Na so?
Re: Women vs Jealousy by kittykat1(f): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
2sexy: kitty kat... u no get my message ni? u send me message, I go but u no even acknowledge. Na so?

Sorry dear. Too much tension. Think I am having a nervous brkdown. Too much pressure.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:

angry sad angry sad embarassed
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:

I am still trying to decipher what you are trying to infer with what you just wrote here. I perceive the proposition taking a derogatory formation. As much as I hold you in high esteem, I demand an explanation to your post. I'm waiting cos its not funny
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
kitty kat:

Sorry dear. Too much tension. Think I am having a nervous brkdown. Too much pressure.
ah... take am easy oh. Biko! I no wan hear this kind thing again. Please take it easy. It is well and God is in control. Just take a break to let off some steam and you will be fine again.

Anyway, I never get reply. I suspect the Nigerian syndrome or factor is setting in.Normally, it does not take more than 3 days to get a reply but since I introduce another body, may be this has caused some perplexion. I am not sure yet and wouldnt want to conclude in a hurry.
Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
stpat1:

I am still trying to decipher what you are trying to infer with what you just wrote here. I perceive the proposition taking a derogatory formation. As much as I hold you in high esteem, I demand an explanation to your post. I'm waiting cos its not funny
grin grin grin someone is ona high way!
Re: Women vs Jealousy by stpat1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U p!ssing me off mehn... angry

oh yea, shoooooooo. Wetin I do na? Your mouth like kettle. dey pass judgement there u hear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic / See The Pretty Girl Dumped By Her Guy Because She Was A Virgin / Check Out This Massive Curves And Hips - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.