Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic (4619 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Must View The 3 Things Women Secretly Want During Sex(photo) / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic It’s the day of love and we all want some loving, one way or the other.
The notion is the that Nigerian men are not romantic. This claim has been confirmed by many Nigerian women but all hope is not lost.

Find below several ways our beautiful women want us to be romantic, especially on this day of love. 1. Weekend Getaway
Relationships in Nigeria are very dry, same old routine, how about a weekend away to the outskirts of the country where it’s just you and her. Show her the real meaning of privacy.
CC :Lalasticlala SOURCE http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/nigerian-know-love/?geoip&country=NG

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
2. Sending her gifts with meaning
Nigerian men actually think buying the latest hair, gadgets etc. for their other halves mean you love her, how about gifts that talk about love or gifts with deep meaning about what you feel for her, flowers, ice cream, cupcakes or gifts that will last like necklace, earrings etc.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
3. Spending quality time together, not everyday sex
According to Nigerian men, relationships are all about “sexual intercourse”, how about cuddling, reading her favorite book, movies and many other things that will spice up your relationship.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by horlamelekan(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
ƒσℓℓσωιηg
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
4. Talking about quality time, teach her your hobbies
Do you like playing video games? do you like sports, how about explain how it works to her and do it together. You are only strengthening your relationship.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
5. Cook for her
In Nigeria, women are treated like slaves, they cook, clean and do all the house chores, how about you cook for her, surprise her and do the house chores or cook your favorite delicacy for her, even if it’s indomie, it will mean the world to her.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2016
6. Defend her in public
Women suffer a lot from hear-says and other women who do not like her, be the guy that will stand tall for her when many are against her, regardless of her past.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2016
7. Help her with petty tasks
Is it unloosing her braids, coloring her nails etc? Help her, make yourself useful. You are good for something gentlemen.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2016
8. Give her your all
Relationships these days are all about sex and money, prove to be a different guy by giving her your all, give her your heart and do the aforementioned and you will stand tall among the others.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by EOOJ(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerian men are not romantic at all,their definition of being romantic is SEX...
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2016
9. Make her your queen
One thing men do not know is, when you praise your woman and make her special, many men may try to win her heart but will end up failing, don’t spit evil of her, praise her 24/7 and she’s yours for as long as you want.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
10. Send her naughty gifts
While doing these awesome things, don’t leave out the sexy element, send her naughty gifts to her workplace in the form of cupcakes, naughty cards, overly-sexy post cards or anything to tell her you enjoy your intimate moments, she’ll blush and you will end up brightening her day.

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by DRISKLEF(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
LOL...

Erniesmallzz come here and choose. cheesy

Which would you rather prefere i use to give you a treat this weekend? Number2 is cool IMO embarassed

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2016
mizbooque..come and choose... which one do think will be ok tongue tongue tongue cool
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by curvysola(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
smellymouth come and choose 1 for sandoski.. which one u go choose... cool cool grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
which one u choose dear.. cool cool
curvysola:
undecided
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by SweetieConstie(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol... Issorite! grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2016
oya choose one.. dont come here and comment only cool cool cool
SweetieConstie:
Lol... Issorite! grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Luckymay(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2016
I'm happy you have the illustrations in drawings cos that's where those things exist. But why did you have to use only women with big backside for the illustrations?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy 3,5 & 6 is da bomb. wink me likey gringrin
DRISKLEF:
LOL...

Erniesmallzz come here and choose. cheesy

Which would you rather prefere i use to give you a treat this weekend? Number2 is cool IMO embarassed
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by tolam4skywd(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2016
1, 3, 5, 6, 7 is cool for me... But I never get girlfriend... Lol..
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by SweetieConstie(f): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
oya choose one.. dont come here and comment only cool cool cool
tongue
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by Smartgos(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
by untying their braided hair,I think no 7 is actually correct
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2016
hope will vote for ur candidate on monday sha adewumiopeyemi cool cool dear,..
SweetieConstie:
tongue
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool cool i love ur dp dear hunger dey catch me... cool cool
Luckymay:
I'm happy you have the illustrations in drawings cos that's where those things exist. But why did you have to use only women with big backside for the illustrations?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by DRISKLEF(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy 3,5 & 6 is da bomb. wink me likey gringrin
Bia, i didn't see that number 4 before oh. cheesy

DAMN! That one be the shii mehn.....

Infact i withdraw my earlier statement. It is number4 or no one babes. tongue

Hope you're set. undecided sad

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by harrysjones(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2016
bt why bro
tolam4skywd:
1, 3, 5, 6, 7 is cool for me...
But I never get girlfriend...
Lol..
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by firstking01(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2016
The pictures are just so lovely cool
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed hunhun ion like it,
DRISKLEF:
Bia, i didn't see that number 4 before oh. cheesy

DAMN! That one be the shii mehn.....

Infact i withdraw my earlier statement. It is number4 or no one babes. tongue

Hope you're set. undecided sad
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic by wordbank(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
curvysola:
undecided
Just pick from d list and consider it done

(1) (2) (Reply)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] / Five Times When Not Being A Virgin Hurts. / My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.