Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? (2009 Views)

How Her Friends Look At You When You First Meet Them / What To Say When U First Meet A Girl! / Sex On First Meet (2) (3) (4)

Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by ambrosini593(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Let's hear from you
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Mr1234(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
In a club going up and down a stripper pole. The rest now is history.

You can go there too

You just might be as lucky as I am.
Cheers!!

PS: when posting a topic like this, endeavor to tell us where you met urs. And if you aren't married, its not ur biz to ask married people.
Again Cheers!!

Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by timpaker(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
I met her in jail cool cool cool
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
I met Gree-die on NL
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Met her on the streets...
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Not yet married
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by whitemosquito(f): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
i met Red Moss when we fought over a nice patch of succulent backside i was abt to suck.
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Redmosquito(m): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2013
white mosquito: i met Red Moss when we fought over a nice patch of succulent backside i was abt to suck.
Wait! What?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
But after that the rest was history, right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Mosquito, stop conversing with yourself. I can bet my box of baking soda that you're white mosquito. Keep the convo going though, it's funny to read grin grin grin
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2013
Redmosquito:
Wait! What?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

First it was Red moss...now we have White Moss?! shocked
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Redmosquito:
Is this some kind of joke?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 1:12am On Jan 24, 2013
ItsModella: Mosquito, stop conversing with yourself. I can bet my box of baking soda that you're white mosquito. Keep the convo going though, it's funny to read grin grin grin
Reminds me of Channel 190 and Patin
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Redmosquito(m): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd and itzmodella! Both of you are my close Nl buddies! U guyz seriously believ she's me? undecided
Feraz dropped a comment on my story thread, african Nerd! I used the local search and I saw her. If na me I go don tell person like Mynd na! undecided
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Mynd44: 1:35am On Jan 24, 2013
^^
Huh?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Redmosquito(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Huh?

guy abeg! No dey give me another person identity!
It aint cool jare.
I just saw one of her posts. She uses a compaq laptop, I use hp, I've said it more than once before.
Mynd if u wan know the bottom of matter at least investigate na
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by channel190(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Reminds me of Channel 190 and Patin
may her days be long.
May her waist never lack the grease of life.

May her beauty and shape live till the end of all men.

May the smile on her dimple raise even the nipple of the ladies.
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2013
In my dream. I dreamt that I was fetching water and he came to assist me.... grin
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Redmosquito(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: In my dream. I dreamt that I was fetching water and he came to assist me.... grin
fetching water? Babalawo things na
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by ITbomb(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: In my dream. I dreamt that I was fetching water and he came to assist me.... grin
Almost exactly like mine, in my dream she was fetching water and I parked my M Class Benz to go and assist her.
Could you be the one?
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Oahray: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2013
Me, I met mine in an intergalactic war. When I got captured by the alien forces on one planet just outside the Milkyway and was about to be used for research, she risked her life, broke into the alien stronghold solo, and rescued me. Of course I returned the favour when she was captured afterwards by some.... Em... That's a story for another day. The thing is, we lived happily ever after.

I still remember her even after I woke up.
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2013
Redmosquito:
fetching water? Babalawo things na
No o, church things..cheesy tongue
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
Almost exactly like mine, in my dream she was fetching water and I parked my M Class Benz to go and assist her.
Could you be the one?
oH! The lady you saw, what was she wearing? Did she have just wrapper on? And was her hairstyle cornrows?, cos that could be me. cheesy
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by ITbomb(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: oH! The lady you saw, what was she wearing? Did she have just wrapper on? And was her hairstyle cornrows?, cos that could be me. cheesy
It was definitely not a wrapper more of a short with a thong on top but the hair style , I'm not sure.
I'm not joking
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
It was definitely not a wrapper more of a short with a thong on top but the hair style , I'm not sure.
I'm not joking
sorry, its not me....lol
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by chienyem(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
For my office kiss
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bolushalom: sorry, its not me....lol
*innocent face*
But we can make our dream.
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by nikkypearl(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
BRT queue @ ojota!
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Oahray: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
ITbomb:
I'm not joking
Lmao... I hope you know what a thong is sha. Thong on top of a pair of shorts? Na wa for your dream woman o grin grin
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by 190theclown: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Flytefallz where are you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
Flytefallz where are you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hya falling into you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by 190theclown: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
Flytefalls:
Hya falling into you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Re: Where Did You First Meet Your Spouse? by Shugamania(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lolling at red mosquito and white mosquito.. Tell me guys, how's love in d malaria world?

@topic...through a mutual friend...
We're not married yet though.

Please I Need Advise On This! / ...smile.. 2014!!!! / Guys How Do You Feel When Being Seduced By Ladies???