Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? (2674 Views)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by coogar: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
tpia@:
There are single men out there who are searching, unfortunately there are also females ( using the term loosely) like slimyem who are required by their cult or is it genetics to run after things to destroy.

So, these types propagate the myth of "cant find a husband" therefore i must go haywire.

wowzer!!!
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by slimyem: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
tpia@:
There are single men out there who are searching, unfortunately there are also females ( using the term loosely) like slimyem who are required by their cult or is it genetics to run after things to destroy.

So, these types propagate the myth of "cant find a husband" therefore i must go haywire.
You this old woman...
Will you ever get over your obsession with me?
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by coogar: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
slimyem: You this old woman...

Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by baby124: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:

slimyem: You this old woman...

Meeeeooowwww! Wow! grin grin. Tpia's left hook from no where, slimyem gives head butt in return
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2013
baby_123:

Meeeeooowwww! Wow! grin grin. Tpia's left hook from no where, slimyem gives head butt in return

Rawwww!!!! agbaya grin lets not derail this thread wink

... It's kinda interesting ...so more mature minds will contribute too.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by agiboma(f): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2013
IMO if a single women wants a child and she can afford to take care of teh child then she should go into and agreement with a man and do just that. As long as she's not breaking up any homes and her and the man have a complete undersanding then i see no problem with this.

Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by bigheart2013(m): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

1. that was in the dark age.......we are in the 21st century. you cannot force polygamy on the menfolk because women can't find husbands.....

2. ..but there was no civil war that wiped half of the nigerian male population away.

3. i don't buy such excuse that a woman cannot find a husband....

1. I am not advocating for polygamy. I am only advocating for equal rights for kids born out of wedlock ( they are human beings too). Were whites right by discriminating against blacks in those days bc they looked different? I also want to address the dilema of young girls whose progress practically 'end' bc they got pregnant, while the man responsible moves on with his life and eventually marry a fresh girl.

I googled and you may be shocked that polygamy is already legal in Nigeria (i guess because of the Muslim population). Also the official age of consent (when a girl can be married) in Nigeria is 12years grin grin.

2. About civil war, yea Nigeria did fight a bloody civil war between 1968 - 1970. The Igbos lost 2mil people in the war mostly young men/children (please don't discuss this here. It's a very touchy and emotional issue to some people. I don't want to scratch healed wounds).

3. Yeah there are women who can't get married in Nigeria not because they are choosy. Ladies who had babies out of wedlock find it difficult (They are treated as wayward). Some churches too don't allow their members to marry outside the church. Generally also there are fewer eligible bachelors due to unemployment/economic hardship. Even bible says "a man who cannot feed his family is worse than an infidel" cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2013
^ are you nigerian?

where in nigeria are you seeing women who couldnt get married because they had kids from a previous relationship?

you seem to be dreaming, seriously, but if you have facts to back up your assertion, post the links here.

maybe in your area, that's how it is?

this last post of yours is totally weird.

even weirder than your opening one.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by bigheart2013(m): 3:22am On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
^ are you nigerian?

where in nigeria are you seeing women who couldnt get married because they had kids from a previous relationship?

you seem to be dreaming, seriously, but if you have facts to back up your assertion, post the links here.

maybe in your area, that's how it is? this last post of yours is totally weird.

even weirder than your opening one.

Which part is weired so I can clarify?

1.Definitely Nigeria fought a civil war. That can't be disputed.
2.Yeah in Igbo land it's a taboo for a girl to give birth out of wedlock. They are usually withdrawn from school, sent away from their homes, and abandoned. Most of them migrate to urban cities to work as prostitutes. Only few survive it to become successful later (Ask questions please).
3.Let me rephrase it: Polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria bc Muslim faith allow men to marry upto 3 wives. Nigeria is 50%/50% Christian/muslim. Most practices in Nigeria accommodate both beliefs. Moreover, local traditions and customs allow men to be polygamous though churches condemn this practices. - FACTS!

Trust me, there are many things I hate in this world but what I think and want doesn't matter anyway because I don't own this world..I guess it applies to many people out there grin grin
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 3:36am On Jan 22, 2013
You want to help single women to have children and yet you want the men who were just HELPING OUT to pay for it.

Men don suffer ooo.

Imagine tpia come meet born2fuck dey beg am say she dey few yrs to menopause and eggs don almost calcify finish.

After 190 put mouth to beg born2fuck to agree

He did her and they gave birth to twins.

Later she come hold born2fuck to come pay for the kids she begged to have.

OP Is that what you want? To make men pay for helping women who are at the risk of being unmarried and childless?

I doubt you would have any man who would take up such offer.

The woman is made a mother and would no longer be ridiculed for being barren the man who already has his own family and was just "HELPING OUT" is now hounded and made to pay

WHAT DOES THE MAN GAIN FROM IT?

Its this same attitude that would make the number of such single ageing women increase down the years . Looking for who to rip off
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2013
bigheart2013:

Which part is weired so I can clarify?

1.Definitely Nigeria fought a civil war. That can't be disputed.
2.Yeah in Igbo land it's a taboo for a girl to give birth out of wedlock. They are usually withdrawn from school, sent away from their homes, and abandoned. Most of them migrate to urban cities to work as prostitutes. Only few survive it to become successful later (Ask questions please).
3.Let me rephrase it: Polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria bc Muslim faith allow men to marry upto 3 wives. Nigeria is 50%/50% Christian/muslim. Most practices in Nigeria accommodate both beliefs. Moreover, local traditions and customs allow men to be polygamous though churches condemn this practices. - FACTS!

Trust me, there are many things I hate in this world but what I think and want doesn't matter anyway because I don't own this world..I guess it applies to many people out there grin grin

so, you're saying majority of igbo prostitutes, are in the business because they have out of wedlock kids?

ok, i'll take your word for it. undecided

you mean to say very few of the prostitutes are not unmarried mothers. undecided

as per polygamy, did you really come on a nigerian site to inform people [nigerians] polygamy is practiced in nigeria?

seriously, where do they find you folks.

or is you simply want to inform us you're "dating" a married man.

or you're taking on more wives. Na your business nah, are you picking up the wives on nl or you need to open a thread in dating section to solicit.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 3:47am On Jan 22, 2013
what's dayokanu blabbing about there. undecided

maybe na blazay eggs dey calcify- you should know undecided

what you need to do is toast slimyem, then i'll get jealous, pick a fight with her, and you then get to boost your manly ratings, abi no be so una dey do am.

run the script by me again because i might have forgotten.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 22, 2013
@tpia ..is OP a lady? cheesy cheesy

The thing don tire me o cheesy

Dayo..... Married men helping out? For what? Hehehe grin
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by biolabee(m): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2013
i think you should emphasise the helping part and not the SUPPORT part then maybe you have a discussion

Firstly there has to be a safety net

If I want to just have 4 kids and I help a woman why shd i be obligated sometime in the future to cater for that when and if the woman desires
Once you remove the economic element, this can flow

coogar

polygamy is the only effective way of helping the leftovers but then it puts the pressure back on the first wives. a once happy home would become broken and this degenerates and the society would have to bear the brunt of the menace from broken homes. it's a lose-lose situation. things should be left the way they are unless the government can provide welfare for all and sundry like most advanced countries!

I like your logic but what ive not been able to wrap my head around is why in the modern age, this occurs
As far back as 60 years, this was socially acceptable

Any ideas?

You know in Utah, some Mormons practice polygamy

Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2013
jidegirl12:

Dayo..... Married men helping out? For what? Hehehe grin

That was what the OP proposed to help the single ladies to at least have kids
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by slimyem: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2013
dayokanu: Imagine slimyem and tpia come meet born2fuck dey beg am say dem dey few yrs to menopause and eggs don almost calcify finish.

After 190 put mouth to beg born2fuck to agree

He did the two of them and they gave birth to twins each.

Later they come hold born2fuck to come pay for the kids they begged to have.
Much as I find this depiction galling...I also find it amusingly ridiculous.
I forgive you.undecided
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: Much as I find this depiction galling...I also find it amusingly ridiculous.
I forgive you.undecided

You have a sense of humor unlike your iyale (both of you married to born2fuck)
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2013
dayokanu:

That was what the OP proposed to help the single ladies to at least have kids

Yawa go shelle o! Y'all back off married men and look for favours else where cheesy

Nairaland is going crazy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by bigheart2013(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:

so, you're saying majority of igbo prostitutes, are in the business because they have out of wedlock kids?
ok, i'll take your word for it. undecided
you mean to say very few of the prostitutes are not unmarried mothers. undecided as per polygamy, did you really come on a nigerian site to inform people [nigerians] polygamy is practiced in nigeria? seriously, where do they find you folks.

or is you simply want to inform us you're "dating" a married man. or you're taking on more wives. Na your business nah, are you picking up the wives on nl or you need to open a thread in dating section to solicit.

Ok the thread is gradually being watered down to assumptions in your mind rather than the 3 different questions I asked. I am tired of trying to redirect people over and over to what the questions were. Not sure you read the original posts at all.

1). I am a man, and nowhere in my contributions suggests I am a woman (that's just your assumption. Wrong!!)
2). The topic is not about Igbo prostitutes whether they are married or not (non of my business). So let's not derail the topic to tribal issues. Some Igbo people may feel insulted.
3). I didn't ever say anywhere in the post that Nigerians should be polygamous. You've been trying to veer the thread towards that for some reason (again that's your own suggestions, not mine).

In my next response I will try to redirect us back to the questions again please.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by bigheart2013(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
dayokanu: You want to help single women to have children and yet you want the men who were just HELPING OUT to pay for it. Men don suffer ooo.

This is an attempt to redirect us back to the questions. the thread is almost being derailed by personal assumptions. In simple terms this were the issues:

1. Should a bigman who give poor teenage girl belle be forced to support the girl to finish her school instead of abandoning her to fate?
2. If that poor girl choose to born the baby than do abortion, should we have a law that make that baby officially the man's baby so the baby go get some share of the bigman money when he die (inheritance for out of wedlock kids)? because me come feel say dat baby na him baby o like any other.
3. As men come bone to marry say dem no get money, and women who want to marry come full everywhere, what advice we go fit give these women wey don dey old small-small but dem no fit find husband? some of them want pikin like die o & dem no wan adopt. They wan born!

Question 3 is not asking for support. but Nigerian society still hasn't accepted single parenthood. Don't forget in USA there are laws to accommodate all this three issues.- they have child support, they recognize single parents (so men don't have to be polygamous), and in USA your child is your child whether out of wedlock or not.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by ihedioramma: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
agiboma: IMO if a single women wants a child and she can afford to take care of teh child then she should go into and agreement with a man and do just that. As long as she's not breaking up any homes and her and the man have a complete undersanding then i see no problem with this.
DONT YOU NO IS A SIN?SOME OF OUR FOUR FATHERS DID IT BECOS THEY DONT NO, BOUT JESUS CAME AND TEACH US THE GOOD WAY . WHAT WE NEED IN LIFE IS HOLYNESS AND WORSHIP TO OUR GOD. DID ALL THE APOST, OF JESUS MARRY?
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bigheart

I think your grouse is with your ethnic group, namely igbo people, since they are very strict about out of wedlock children and single mothers.

In other parts of nigeria ( and even igboland), nothing prevents any single mother from getting married. Maybe in your own area, its different sha, cant say.

As per supporting teenage mothers, well nigeria is a poor country, if by support you mean the unmarried mother should go and shack up with the gateman father of the baby in a face me i face you together with his other four wives, then you must be out of touch with reality, since donating s.perm doesnt necessarily mean someone will be a good father.

Anyway, i wont type long story.

You might want to address igbos directly about this aspect of the culture if you have a problem with it.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dayokanu

The Lord rebuke you.

Carry your wives slimyem, blazay, etc dey go, una dey disturb too much.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
Dayokanu

The Lord rebuke you.

Hey Tpia I missed you

How was your long weekend?

Can I spank you?
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Waanking alert. undecided
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
Waanking alert. undecided

You waaank too? thats cool
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Gambrosia: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
Dayokanu

The Lord rebuke you.

Carry your wives slimyem, blazay, etc dey go, una dey disturb too much.

Make una nor dey call my name for una pepper-soup gang association. I find it HIGHLY IRRITATING!!! angry Please, stick to your level of local, cyber idle gossips! I am NOT flattered at all!!!! I have warned you openly. kiss

I see you don't like peace on this NL abi? Even with the absence of dati una SHARIA shrine priest abi na AKANTANT aka SURAJU THE TAILOR and im NL gang of limp c*or*k-suckers huh?

Disu NL H-Okoro - H-Umgbati gang of dull creatures nor dey taya to gossip moi! Na by force to join CYBER cult for desperadoes? undecided

Hmmmmmm! H-any BARRRRRRY call my any of my name? cool
Wetin you dey fynnnnioooooooo. . . . PAHLAHVAH YOU GO SOON GET!!!! kiss

Humming to myself. . . . 'When NL trobo sleep, NL IYANGA wan wake am. . . . Wetin you go getttttttttioooooooooo?'. . . . .

Back to sucking my darling husband's blokos! cool
I still keep wondering why sp-erm smelled like HOT BLEACH! Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ She is jelox of h-us
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Gambrosia: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ She is jelox of h-us

Na today? All because of that ya dead Yoruba-pehnis!
Mtcheeeeeeeew!!! angry
Abeg, carry givvvvvam! I was done after MID - ROUND 1! kiss

All these USSSSSELESS ASHAWO BY CYBER BATTER MODERATOES AND OMNI-PHOCKING SUPA MODERATING BINTCHEZ AND BASTARDZZZ no go see all this kain thread-derailments o! UGLY TOADS! kiss
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by tpia5: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well, your other user id is s.permdrops, so i'm sure you know how to suck your "husband's" and other people's boyfriends and husband's blokos very well.

Dayokanu's own nko?
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by armyofone(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
get a good insurance and you are set for that baby of your dream.

i heard they are trying to invent a vibrato.r that can get someone pregnant, it will be a reality soon and not when pigs fly.
Re: Suggestions? If An Unmarried Lady Wants Her Own Baby, But Can’t Find A Husband? by Gambrosia: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:
Well, your other user id is s.permdrops, so i'm sure you know how to suck your "husband's" and other people's boyfriends and husband's blokos very well.

Dayokanu's own nko?

Thank awa gods SOME of 'we' can still do business. cool We can still keep LIVING husbands without joining some of YOUR GANGS OF H-Ogboni - H-Okija Chrislamic WHO-RE clubbers of awon MY FELLOW H-Okoro - H-Umgbati WOR-WOR CYBER hags on Nigerian websites and message boards. Better than sucking Jesus' ati HOLY GHOST'S blokos with SEVERE SE-XUAL FRUSTRATION PIMPLES AND ISSUE OF BLOOD with no satisfaction ON AND OFF NL. kiss Other people's HUSBANDS' you mean? I don't do BOYS. kiss Boyfriends na for divorce by assassination BULLETS widows in Christ likely ya!

Pele o! You can have Dayo's! I am through with it! I never blow the same RUSTY, OLD whistle more than once. Especially a broke-azzzed NL/CYBER one! kiss

Thank you! cool

The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! / Why Should Women Marry A Poor Man When Men Wont Marry A Fat Woman? / Jokes: Sooooooo Hilarious... Lol

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69