Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14799 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by surveyProf(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Since Confederation of african Football sold the viewing rights out to private company, BON could not afford four million euros to enable us view dis match live, if not for DSTV, we would hv be left to be on our own, well I did watch via dstv!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I feel much great better nd happiness.Super eagles are bored,is better u should support niger republic.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Suljosh: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
I feel nothing for this embecile country, shameles country

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by pedor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
tenk God i didnt watch the match, those players are super[/s] eagles[s]..sorie, i mean micro chicks
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by imperiouxx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
I killed some schedules to see the match and I feel like and after seeing the match I feel like What a disastrous Eagle!.... Everytime they make me feel like

2 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Rubbish team with low football IQ having, no technique, fat and heavy, and strong faced players.... These pricks made me lose 100quid tonight - fvck them.... How the fvck can you be trying to score with 30 secs left, with 10 men, when you're 1 up against your opponent - how about keeping possession This team is as scandalous as Nigeria itself!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

How old are these strong fvcked faced uncles - that's the problem with age cheats - you'll win all under-aged competitions but stay losing when it's time to shine!!!

I should never have watched that crap game - fvck Nigerian football till they can get those guys from 1996 back...
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Vlyrics: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hrt attack ni!!!! Super vultures una go kill person.... E na amu amu... Bunch of learners
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by etalker: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nothing! Its like watching Arsenal match

#SadFace
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Hoii(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Watched it live, very sad about d result, buh doesnt affect my appetite. Eating eba + catfish soup presently, i no send o
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Ichel: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
giftnwala: I felt very bad....
dude count urself lucky dat u didn't watch. Got ma DR on ma side, she said am goin on d drugs again #hi-Bp tin angry angry *sobin*
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Precioussilas10: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
I'm happy because watching them is the shortest cut to hypertension
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wasn't able to watch from the country I was in. i dont feel bad anyway
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by shuaiyak(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
I feel very Good
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by vision2050: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Can someone tell me they will receive a bonus/bons after the game?
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by siaindeed: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt hapi as I didn't fink abt it at all. Nigerian national team entails corruption, only dt pple outside can neva knw wot is happening therein cos, dey r nt footballers or nt close to footballers who av direct link wt national team local coach.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by nickyvick(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Olympics/Nations Cup is to participate not to win!!!
Few seconds to go. i felt so disappointed! their best wasn't enough.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by COOLDK(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Any true Arsenal fan on d tread wont feel nothing cos we are used to it.
Watching SE match is like gambling so it is Arsenal.
Im proud to be a gunner.

3 Likes

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by bejay1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Feel good . . . but sad for wasting my money to watch that useless match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Xunxhine(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]emotionless
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
shymexx:

How old are these strong fvcked faced uncles - that's the problem with age cheats - you'll win all under-aged competitions but stay losing when it's time to shine!!!
That's the exact reason why Nigeria keeps losing the better tournament...., I stopped watching Nigeria play since 1998, one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by olybob: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt gud nd beta. Eagles na gbain!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
embarassed if ivory coast dnt win the cup diz year dat means the are cursed coz no beta team 2 stopd them

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nextlevel0007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by seunlayi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
pls, do'nt blame NTA or BON for their inability to broadcast the match live. This is business, nigeria sponsor or advert can not rake in the expenses if they bother to pay the exorbitant fee placed on the right and I believe they are also doing this to punish the right holder for always placing a huge amount on Nigeria Television as this will no doubt affect their projected revenue.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by sweetgala(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Felt great my heart is in normal working conditions and I'll sleep easy tonight.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Feeling bad about the match.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by igben(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God I nor watch...
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by igben(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank God I nor watch am...
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Sike(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
With this first match that i just watched, I FEEL GOOD!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Phinity: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
imperiouxx: I killed some schedules to see the match and I feel like doing and after seeing the match like What a disastrous Eagle!.... Everytime they make me feel like
lmao...like wat tha fvck?i dint boda wtchin i predicted it was goin to be a draw nd i won
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by azimibraun: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
It felt lk chelsea under scolari... I jst wonder why mikel and yobo with keshi and amokachi cldn frm experience knw dt a side with a Man dwn and a goal up playing against a strong/agile opponent do not go attacking lk dey need a goal more.. Hold d ball toss it around and wide and frustrate d opponent 2 play rubbish and commit fouls. Niaja ws attackin d way chelseaa attacked and man u and man u canselled chelsea's 3-0 lead.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by musb92yahooco: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Super chin chin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Nigeria Flamingos Arrive India Ahead Of 2022 U-17 Women World Cup / Mikel Rated Second Best Ball Passer In Premier League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.