Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... (3056 Views)

The Secrets To Grabbing Attention And Attraction. / Difference Between Love, Lust And Attraction. / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Beauty simply means havin quality dat are pleasant to the eyes,everi human is beautiful but some might just be beautiful than others while Attractiveness simply means avin d ability to attract. We must all have d ability to attract either single,married,bussiness men or women n so on. D singles needs to av d ability to attract the right person,d married must kip avin d ability to attract the oda spouse. In ur bussiness life today,u mst b attracted to ur bussiness partners... In any relationship,both partners must b attracted to each other to kip d flame glowin. Beauty s not a solid rock to build a relationship on bt odawise attractiveness is a solid foundation. Attractiveness s nt all abt beauty,karacter attracts,humbleness,virtue n so on kould make sme1 to b attractive to u. Go where u are celebrated not where u are tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Isn't it true?
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
it is grin
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Paulipopor: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2013
Ok. I agree. wink
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2013
True!!!
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor: Ok. I agree. wink
. Tnxxxx. It seems we tink dsme way. Lol
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2013
@ Mynd,tnx. Av followed u smehw n seen d@ u r jst a special person who luvs sayin d truth,stand by it no mata d critics... wink
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: @ Mynd,tnx. Av followed u smehw n seen d@ u r jst a special person who luvs sayin d truth,stand by it no mata d critics... wink
The truth is undeniable
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Paulipopor: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . Tnxxxx. It seems we tink dsme way. Lol
hmmm! It's a good sign. wink
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Paulipopor: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
The truth is undeniable
True!
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Mr1234(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
looks more like a sermon to me.

You're right sha!
cheesy
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Roseey0(f): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
I have that msg on my phone,pls poster,what is the name of the preacher,i would like for get more of his clips
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Caseless: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Cudn't read it, but i think u are right.

Beauty and attractiveness? Sms......
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
very true
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by EzePromoe: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
It is a truth o. shocked
Re: Difference Between Beauty And Attraction... by Youngpo413: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Candis009:
Beauty simply means havin quality dat are pleasant to the eyes,everi human is beautiful but some might just be beautiful than others while Attractiveness simply means avin d ability to attract. We must all have d ability to attract either single,married,bussiness men or women n so on. D singles needs to av d ability to attract the right person,d married must kip avin d ability to attract the oda spouse. In ur bussiness life today,u mst b attracted to ur bussiness partners... In any relationship,both partners must b attracted to each other to kip d flame glowin. Beauty s not a solid rock to build a relationship on bt odawise attractiveness is a solid foundation. Attractiveness s nt all abt beauty,karacter attracts,humbleness,virtue n so on kould make sme1 to b attractive to u. Go where u are celebrated not where u are tolerated.
nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On What To Do Please. / Every Woman Should Read These 30 Rules For A Happy Marriage / Igbo And Benin, My Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.