Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You (14306 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You / 30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by adegrace55: 7:40pm On May 15, 2009
When people are attracted to you, they give out signs of physical attraction. These signals are often done unconsciously so don’t expect them to be obvious or direct. However, there are ways to figure out these signals and interpret them for what they really are.

If you want to learn more about the signs of physical attraction, then you’ve come to the right place. Below are some of the most common ones you wouldn’t want to miss out on.

Signs of Physical Attraction # 1: Body Facing You

When the person’s body is facing towards you, that means he’s attracted to you. It could be a person’s torso, legs or even the whole body. This is all done on a subconscious level so you’ll know right away whether a person is genuinely interested in you or not.

Signs of Physical Attraction # 2: Making Body Contact

When the person you’re talking to makes physical contact, they’re trying to get your attention and subtly communicating their interest.

They might lean their head on your shoulder should the opportunity present itself. Or the person could touch your arm lightly or in an affectionate way. No matter how brief the contact is, you can bet that the person is attracted to you.

Signs of Physical Attraction # 3: Longing Glances

If someone glances at you more than once or longer than necessary, you’ll be pleased to know that this person likes or fancies you. You can either smile back or try catching that person in the act. If that person turns red or suddenly stammers, you know you have successfully interpreted their actions.

These signs of physical attraction are easy to spot. The next time you meet or go out with someone, notice if they are exhibiting these non-verbal communication signals. If they are, then it’s your call if you want to reciprocate or simply get flattered for being an attractive person.
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by 190: 8:06pm On May 15, 2009
well y-me and secretz
just both showed me # 1 and #3 options
respectively
does it mean they loff me! grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2009
@190
bien aqui?

you said what you know for sure am married to my darling amigo IFELEKE tongue cheesy
so why would i wanna hit on ya undecided
and perhaps u cant give me and secretz the kind of money we want tongue grin

@secretz
am i lieing? wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by 190: 8:21pm On May 15, 2009
@y_me
and how muc are we talkin abt here
4get ifeleke
he wont know what happens bhind him
if u dont tell he wont know! grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 8:27pm On May 15, 2009
@190
que shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i can never cheat on my darling tongue he talks in money and also spends it, wat more do i want from him kiss grin

pls take ur act elsewhere, am satisfied with what i have cheesy
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by puskin: 8:31pm On May 15, 2009
@y me nd 190
Nw, i hv entered d queue 4 y me.
She gave me d sign too grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 8:34pm On May 15, 2009
@puskin
bien aqui tu

so you mean you want to land me in trouble abi cry
pls dont let my darling ifeleke send me packing o tongue cheesy
infact which sign i give you grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by dapsycool(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2009
190 and y_me una be Tom and Jerry
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by 190: 8:53pm On May 15, 2009
@dapsycool
no we be
osama bin laden
and
sadam hussien grin grin

best nland love birds! grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by puskin: 8:57pm On May 15, 2009
@y me
Satisfied. Whaaaat. Enuff is neva enuff.
Just wait 4my MEGA moneeèèy

@doopsycool
Correction. 190/y me/puskin r Tom nd Jerry nd Spikey grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2009
@dapsycool
dont worry i will soon send puskin and 190 to the land of no return very soon grin

@puskin
see ya mouth
me i nor fit wait for maga at all sad
when you gat the cash holla at me grin cheesy

@190
me i be osama
cause nah bomb i go take finish ya money grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Igwe9(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2009
am i eligible to apply? cheesy
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by dapsycool(m): 9:23pm On May 15, 2009
Y_me quick do away with them  cheesy cheesy  but I fear you sha  cool cool
190 and puskin, y_me is the elder's property, if you dig  tongue tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 9:27pm On May 15, 2009
@igwe
with ya cash----------------------
yes u can cheesy

@dapsycool
yes o
elders with the real thing
sha you grab wink grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by dapsycool(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2009
y_me meet me at the VIP lounge, we need to discuss cool cool
@ 190, Olowo gba iyawo ole grin grin grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 15, 2009
@post
ehrrrm not all the time. undecided

But excess playfights would do. tongue tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Igwe9(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2009
y me:

@igwe
with ya cash----------------------
yes u can cheesy

@dapsycool
yes o
elders with the real thing
sha you grab  wink grin
what do you think of me buying this car for you  smiley grin ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-271735.0.html#msg3860314
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2009
@igwe
did i ever tell you how much i loff you grin grin
with that car am all urs cheesy
nah make we just dey jolly dey go be that nah grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Igwe9(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2009
y me:

@igwe
did i ever tell you how much i loff you grin grin
with that car am all urs cheesy
nah make we just dey jolly dey go be that nah grin
Then count it yours grin where are we going tonite?
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2009
@igwe
the car first
and then anywhere u wanna go
i go with ya grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Igwe9(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2009
just look around you. i have done that already smiley smiley
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Goldman08: 10:04pm On May 15, 2009
@y me.
                            I think i'm interested as well,will you give me so wink with your eyes? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by puskin: 10:05pm On May 15, 2009
@y me
D cash is on standby waiting 4u.
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by dapsycool(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see applicants embarassed I think this should be good business cool
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by puskin: 10:08pm On May 15, 2009
@goldman
U r out of d loop. No *winkies* 4u
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 10:10pm On May 15, 2009
@gold
if yoy have gat lots of gold for me
here is ur wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2009
@igwe
where is the car
i need it to go clubbing this night cheesy

@puskin
should i give you my account number
cause i need the cash kiss grin
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Goldman08: 10:14pm On May 15, 2009
Definitely,i gat a lot of gold for you,you don't need to mention it, Okie Dokie baby
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 10:15pm On May 15, 2009
190:

well y-me and secretz
just both showed me # 1 and #3 options
respectively
does it mean they loff me! grin grin

e wooooooooooooo, look at this yeye man! Stop dreaming! Do you want all my boyfriends on NL to come and deal wit u?  tongue

y me:

@190
bien aqui?

you said what you know for sure am married to my darling amigo IFELEKE tongue cheesy
so why would i wanna hit on ya undecided
and perhaps u cant give me and secretz the kind of money we want tongue grin

@secretz
am i lieing? wink

No, my dear you are not!

We are too expensive sha!  cool    wink
y me:

@igwe
where is the car
i need it to go clubbing this night cheesy

@puskin
should i give you my account number
cause i need the cash kiss grin

and my account number too! tongue wink
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by yme1(f): 10:19pm On May 15, 2009
@gold
alright
i like that grin

@secretz
biko,,---------------wait first
cause i nor wan share that money at all grin cheesy
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Secretz(f): 10:21pm On May 15, 2009
y me:

@gold
alright
i like that grin

@secretz
biko,,---------------wait first
cause i nor wan share that money at all grin cheesy

shocked ehhhhhhhhhhennnnnnnnn? ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. tongue

I will just intercept that your account! tongue
Re: Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You by Goldman08: 10:22pm On May 15, 2009
So where do you feel like going tonight?Cos i am waiting for my buddy to come over to my house,cos we are going clubbing tonight, Do you remember these old school songs?O yes,Is ladies night and da feeling is right,o yes,is ladies night, Oooo what a night, smiles!!!

Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies