Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Are You Not Married Yet - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Married Yet (23069 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Why Are You NOT Married Yet? / Why Are You Not Married Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Nozzle:

You're joking RIGHT? Do guls still dream such dreams in this day and age of "man na man"!
Do I sound like am joking cry
Nozzle:

You're joking RIGHT? Do guls still dream such dreams in this day and age of "man na man"!

tongue tongue Yes i was just kidding though lol
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by nenepea(f): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2013
totalbaby: I'm not married because of my career and want to be financially stable first, don't want to be dependent on a man.
fhoolish virgin. What career? More than 1001 ladies wit better career than d one u ar dreaming of but NO man
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by smartg(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2013
The Reason wey some 'Ladies never marry' na because guys no dey, the reason wey 'guys never marry' na because money no dey.
Everybody just take maturity dey cover face.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2013
nenepea: fhoolish virgin. What career? More than 1001 ladies wit better career than d one u ar dreaming of but NO man
na fyt? abi na she say make u trade ur viginity for mrbiggs?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2013
nenepea: fhoolish virgin. What career? More than 1001 ladies wit better career than d one u ar dreaming of but NO man

Na wa o!! Some babes with no career are seriously hating on the ones that want to take control of their future.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2013
kmcutez:

Na wa o!! Some babes with no career are seriously hating on the ones that want to take control of their future.

This assertion is wrong, what makes you think that OP does not have a career? don't be surprised to know the lady may likely be the manager of the company the other poster work in. this forum is faceless. cool
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by jamst(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2013
bad economy & financial prob angry
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by 190theclown: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2013
seedord247:

Mr fling...

Why are you still not married with all those flies of gurls following you around... tongue

shocked shocked
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by justi4jesu(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2013
Abi virginity don turn to bad tin?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2013
honeric01:

This assertion is wrong, what makes you think that OP does not have a career? don't be surprised to know the lady may likely be the manager of the company the other poster work in. this forum is faceless. cool

Yes, I agree my assertion was wrong.

As you pointed out, it could also be that she has a thriving career but no man, but she insulted totalbaby by calling her a foolish virgin even if totalbaby might be one, lol, totalbaby no offense to you.

I was just trying to get back at her by showing her that just as she might be offended by my post, totalbaby might also be offended by her post.

Even if she is frustrated, there are better ways to get her point across.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by ubong560(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Wonderful comments so far! **laughing till my boxer fall dis holiday** Thread such as dis makes nairaland d best forum to visit. I must say that! No wonder am here busy reading nagging/funny comments instead of reading for my career promotional exams. Just pray i shldnt get addicted to this forum or i might sue seun for applying 'jazz' to draw pple into dis place. *kip laughing*

@topic, marriage is a neccessity and almost a must. Look around ur environs and u see men of abv 35 to 40 stil do not understand thier marital future. Primary reason is 'MONEY'. No 1 wants to go into marriage wen future income is not secured. No female folks ready to settle wit a poor broke ass. They crave for dangote sons. As for me, i shal get married when i shall get married.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2013
tunapawizzy:
na fyt? abi na she say make u trade ur viginity for mrbiggs?

I do not think she meant virgin as in a person who has never had sexual intercourse. I think she meant a person who is new to or inexperienced in a specified area, or as naija peeps dey say, jjc (johnny just come)
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
kmcutez:

As you pointed out, it could also be that she has a thriving career but no man, but she insulted totalbaby by calling her a foolish virgin even if totalbaby might be one, lol, totalbaby no offense to you.

I was just trying to get back at her by showing her that just as she might be offended by my post, totalbaby might also be offended by her post.

yes maybe she responded out of frustration as you pointed out lol. Like your assumption, maybe she actually toured the route the other poster is on right now, later figured out the disadvantages but too late lol. Maybe she's a 40 yrs old lady with a striving career but no real love around and no immediate family of hers to share the success with. Maybe you should try playing a game called 'virtual village'. That game's surely going to teach you and many others other aspects of life some are trying to ignore.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by totalbaby(f): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks dear kiss kiss
kmcutez:

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by totalbaby(f): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jealousy makes you nasty. Please change your attitude before you end up single forever!

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by totalbaby(f): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
This forum is faceless true so why judge me when you don't know me. I answer the Op's post so it is my personal thoughts and feelings so there is really no need to bite my head off!
honeric01:

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
totalbaby: This forum is faceless true so why judge me when you don't know me. I answer the Op's post so it is my personal thoughts and feelings so there is really no need to bite my head off!

if you read my post well, you'd see i didn't use any conclusive statement, so girl i'm not judging you or anyone, just trying to tip in something for people to take note of. Every decision we make comes with 2 sides, we shouldn't ignore any of the sides. It's well jare.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by stephnie44(f): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
my guy got a girl preg. Nd married her.i wished him luck though we still hang around.......its not easy i pray i find luv someday
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by honeric01(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
stephnie44: my guy got a girl preg. Nd married her.i wished him luck though we still hang around.......its not easy i pray i find luv someday

eeya, he's does not deserve you. Kindly break off from him, you must not hang around him if you want something better. Work in yourself, make your way straight and you'll attract like minds.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by bububabe(f): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
I am 9 Years old and i need a Husband fast fast.................Oya guys hit me...............

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by adeashaye(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
mabebe1: m waitin 4 him
You're only waiting for Godot.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by famousg: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Waitin for that money
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by True2myself24(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm not married yet because I'm not where I want to be in my career and neither is he.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by sunnyt1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Its been wonderful reading people's opinion abt why we have so many matured singles around. Everything still has a lot to do with the points i stated on page 1

1)Money
2)commitment
3)co-habitting
4)Its the trend
5)Scared of being with the same person for so long
6)Having too many options

But lets face it Financial stability: MONEY, is the major reason why people dnt get married on time like it used to be.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by mabebe1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
adeashaye:
You're only waiting for Godot.
i knw who m waitin 4, so tanx
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by omobah: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
That girl way say e dey push her akara oh sorry career make u shine ur eyes ooo Luck no dey trafficate o girl mak hay when d sun shine
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by totalbaby(f): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
typical villager mentality sowi 4 u
omobah: That girl way say e dey push her akara oh sorry career make u shine ur eyes ooo Luck no dey trafficate o girl mak hay when d sun shine

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nowadays alot of men dnt want ladies and their extended family ish to drain them dry. Will take a working career woman over women like u anyday.
omobah: That girl way say e dey push her akara oh sorry career make u shine ur eyes ooo Luck no dey trafficate o girl mak hay when d sun shine
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by moneyhungry(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
totalbaby: U are such a douchebag. Why not put ur real pic so we can judge. Mtchew
actually, i look like ur father.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
undecidedWe have many kids on nairaland. Smh
money-hungry :

actually, i look like ur father.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by totalbaby(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
You can say that again smiley
Sexily Endowed: undecidedWe have many kids on nairaland. Smh
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
DECOtech:
Your type might never get married
if she doesn't get a job...u don't want to marry her cos u think she is lazy...if she gets a job and makes her own money u still don't want to marry her cos she doesn't need a man for survival...men are indecisive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.