Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her (23055 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Drinokrane: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2018

New Jersey Twitter user, Jissel has slammed her ex-boyfriend, Darian after he came online to whine about her moving on so quickly.

He tweeted;
"I just stopped dating someone not too long ago, she already shot her shot with another nigga. These girls don't love you bro"

Jissel fired back, revealing how he cheated on her multiple times and made her feel worthless.

She wrote;
"We dated 3 years on and off . You made me feel like I wasn’t even worth shit & cheated on me multiple times . It’s been 3 months already & yet you still talking shit . Keep me out your mouth and leave me tf alone.& correction you ain’t stop dating me, I stop dating you"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/you-cheated-on-me-multiple-times-lady-slams-her-ex-for-questioning-her-loyalty.html

6 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Kingpee2(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Who dated who sef?i need couples to understand that relationship is all about tolerance.....

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
This kind fine girl when thousands of guys they die for ni one they use do yeye for here cheesy No wonder tekno sing say "your sisi is my Caro"

grin

4 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by highpriestess: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
after the fineness ,the stupid dude still cheated on her.
stupid lots.

9 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
stupid lots.
take a chill pill dear, let hear his own side of the story,
who know maybe she have bad breath or body odour, and the brother can't stand it

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by highpriestess: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Asowari:
take a chill pill dear, let hear his own side of the story,
who know maybe she have bad breath or body odour, and the brother can't stand it
and was able to condone bad breathe for complete 3years?
lol.That's just out of it,some people are born cheats.

18 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
stupid lots.
Chai, I'm disappointed in you...

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cheating is normal to men. God save us.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
A popular artist sang a song that says "you only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go". I guess with the way she stayed and took all his bullshyte, he felt she couldn't move one without him, he felt he had a hold on her and that she would come crawling back to him. I guess Sam Smith's "good at goodbyes" gave her strength, the more he hurt her, the less it hurt.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by jmaxjohn(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some guys are assholes. You got that and messed up? Eish

4 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Kaxmytex(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
After break up, how long does it takes before moving on??

Me: 60secs

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by NwaAmaikpe: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked

These hos are truly not loyal.
Imagine her moving on as if she just came down from a danfo bus.
I pity men who genuinely fall in love with women.
A real man treats a woman's heart like Ludo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by highpriestess: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
who taught you that shiit?

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Boyooosa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
Who dated who sef?i need couples to understand that relationship is all about tolerance.....
GBE waasi lo so arin awon afoju Jere!

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by joenor(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oya make we clap for them... two un- understanding lover.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mtcheeeew.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Donny2060: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I disagree to that..
this is bcoz guys are not fully conscious to cheat... any guy u see cheating if the guy will be truthful to u the lady cost the reason of his cheating habit... once u make a guy to loose faith and trust in u, he will not tell u rather he keep u and start to look for the best person to trust. so he did not cheat rather he is search for who to trust bcoz urs have been lost

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Lagbaja01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
He might even cheated on her with a worwor babe, cheaters dont care about beauty nor personality of their partner, they just cheat cos its in their blood
Ire2:
This kind fine girl when thousands of guys they die for ni one they use do yeye for here cheesy No wonder tekno sing say "your sisi is my Caro"

grin

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by eddyslim(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mehn see beauty.. Dude should move on and stop acting like a child

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Xbolmax: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
What is the one saying sef
I nid a serious lady for serious relationship
Interested should apply within ASAP

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Lagbaja01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Endavour to train ur sons not to cheat
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

Maybe the 3 years were spent rotating all the toothpastes from Close-up to Sensodyne. You can never tell. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by chuckjonesautos: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Donny2060:

I disagree to that..
this is bcoz guys are not fully conscious to cheat... any guy u see cheating if the guy will be truthful to u the lady cost the reason of his cheating habit... once u make a guy to loose faith and trust in u, he will not tell u rather he keep u and start to look for the best person to trust. so he did not cheat rather he is search for who to trust bcoz urs have been lost

You are right. But I have seen pathological cheaters.. Men who crave for the joy of new Coochie regardless if they are in a relationship or married.

1 Like

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

who taught you that shiit?

Sadly that's reality. You cheat as a guy you are hailed by friends but a lady tries such and she's seen as a LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Donny2060:

I disagree to that..

You said it all bro. The real reason men cheat is mostly the woman's fault. There must be something a woman is not doing right to make her man cheat.

As for who cheats more in a relationship between a man and a woman, for the men to have multiple girlfriends, it takes resources...for a woman to have multiple partners, nothing is absolutely involved except the mere opportunity which they are faced with everyday...that should give you a clearer picture who cheats more...WOMEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Tozara(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Kingpee2:
Tolerance shouldn't have its limit? There's a point at which it becomes stupidity.

HE CHEATED ON HER MULTIPLE TIMES, allegedly.

2 Likes

Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:

u maybe be right, but let hear his own version be4 we jump in to conclusion.
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by hotplate: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Donny2060:

I disagree to that..
you might be right bro when a guy discover any reason to doubt your love he tends to secure his feelings. y searching for someone to rely on when you finally bust the bubble
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerian bloggers get creative. Coping peoples post on social media no be blogging
Re: "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her by kullozone(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
frenzyduchess:
A popular artist sang a song that says "you only know you love her when you let her go, and you let her go". I guess with the way she stayed and took all his bullshyte, he felt she couldn't move one without him, he felt he had a hold on her and that she would come crawling back to him. I guess Sam Smith's "good at goodbyes" gave her strength, the more he hurt her, the less it hurt.

Lol... You don't know that. Stop talking shiit smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.