Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,659 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? (725 Views)

Tyrannical Wahhabi Saudi Regime Shot And Arrested Dissident Ayatollah / Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller / Y Do Wahhabi Muslims View Shia Muslims And Other Muslims As Being False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by LagosShia: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
before Mursi became president,he declared to his fanatics:

The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews

then you have the klling of the Shia sheikh,Hassan Shahata,and 3 other Shia Muslims after Mursi held a salafist/Wahhabi rally to stir sectarian hatred.let me fair to point out that the majority of Egyptians who are mainstream Sunnis condemned the killing and held mursi responsible for the image of Egypt been shown in bad light of sectarian killing and intolerance.

the muslim brotherhood,the party mursi belonged to,wanted to make an "Islamic state".but obviously an Islamic state cannot be formed on the basis of Saqifah Banu Saeda.the gangs of Saqifah failed in leaving behind a system of governance or rule,as they abandoned the imamate of Imam Ali (as) which the Prophet (sa) had left behind and declared severally to guide the ummah after the Prophet's (sa) demise.Islam is a complete and perfect religion we often hear.but do Sunnis have a governing system to follow that their "complete" and "perfect" religion give to them.for instance how to elect/select/appoint a ruler/head of an Islamic state? that is the point because simply answering blindly with the word "shura" (consultation) doesn't spell out a rule or a complete Islamic system.

what happened in Egypt (Sunni majority) after the revolution that removed Mubarak in contrast to what happened in the Islamic Republic of Iran (Shia majority) in 1979 after the removal of the Shah has undeniably demonstrated the Islamic superiority of Shia islam over Sunni Islam.after the removal of the shah,Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini followed and practicalised the Shia Islamic concept of Wilayatul-Faqih.Wilayatul-Faqih (or the rule of the Islamic jurist) is rooted in Shia belief of Imamate.Imamate to the Shia Muslims is what caliphate is to Sunnis.the sunni caliphate is a product of Saqifah Banu Saeda.

the birth and survival of the Islamic system in Iran based on wilayatul-Faqih have proven the superiority,perfection and absoluteness of the religion of Islam (through the Shia school of thought based on imamate),while the sunnis still lack a system of governance to this day.most sunni states are led by monarchs and tyrannical dictators (monarchy has no Islamic basis).if you cannot understand from what has happened in Egypt and what previously happened in iran through contrasting them,then seek more knowledge about islam.but the difference is clear to those who understand islam and know the meaning of the terminologies I have used here.and take note that the majority of Egyptians who hit the streets against mursi are mainstream sunnis who got fed-up of the muslim brotherhood just within one year since mursi was elected.and in iran since 1979 there is an Islamic system with an ayatollah-a Shia Muslim scholar of the highest eminence- (who is not only learned in Islamic theology and jurisprudence but also in the other sciences any leader in the West can be proud of) with a black turban (a "sayyed" or signifying as a descendant of Prophet Muhammad in contrast to Shia scholars who wear white turbans) still in place.the newly elected president of Iran,who himself is a Shia Muslim scholar (aside from the supreme leader,Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamanei),is fluent in six languages and has a law degree from Scotland (in the UK) alongside his knowledge and qualifications in Islamic studies.and you have the likes of the (Sunni Salafist/Wahhabi) brotherhood in Egypt with ridiculous stone-age fatwas,the Taliban in Afghanistan (who forbade women from schools) and the boko haram in Nigeria who label education as "forbidden".you should decide which of the two sides is really true Islam and on the sunnah of the Prophet (sa) and teachings of the Holy Quran and guidance of Allah (swt),when for instance you take into consideration the importance Islam and the holy Prophet (sa) stressed on seeking knowledge.and just for the info and to amuse you,the king of the Wahhabi kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a primary school drop-out!!! grin
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by kazlaw2000: 3:02am On Jul 05, 2013
at any point in time, a muslim should be objective. what was mursi's fault? Except that he was an islamist. This is injustice we must all condemn. do you know "angry arab"? pls google to get his blog. he is also shia but raised some very important points on this matter. pls read his blog posts of the last two days. dont behave like the stupid syrian regime that tries to poke fun nowadays. anyway, its not over yet in egypt. i hope these so called liberals fail as they are now failing in turkey. aamiin
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by LagosShia: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2013
kazlaw2000: at any point in time, a muslim should be objective. what was mursi's fault? Except that he was an islamist. This is injustice we must all condemn. do you know "angry arab"? pls google to get his blog. he is also shia but raised some very important points on this matter. pls read his blog posts of the last two days. dont behave like the stupid syrian regime that tries to poke fun nowadays. anyway, its not over yet in egypt. i hope these so called liberals fail as they are now failing in turkey. aamiin

If you want to be objective,you should have found out what are the reasons that made 33 million egyptians stand in streets against a president who was elected a year earlier by 60% of egyptians.

Calling those standing against mursi "liberals" is wrong if your implying that they are "not islamic enough".the Mufti of al-azhar (the highest sunni learning institution in the world) and the coptic pope both blessed the removal of mursi by the army chief.

The muslim brotherhood wanted to use religion (especially their fanatical salafism/wahhabism ideology) to oppress a country of 80 million.the reached a peak when mursi passed a law making him above answering to any court,even the highest court in egypt.

Please do not make it an "islamists" vs "liberals" case.its not.the same salafists/wahhabis mursi represents are the ones beheading innocent children in Hatlah (syria).these monsters are not practicing islam.not everyone who uses the name of the religion, even though lacking mercy and compassion which islam promotes,obliges us to defend his barbarism.it is time we know what is islam and what is terrorism and not islam.in the same egypt,when opposition figures called for protest on june 30th,salafist/wahhabi sheikh passed fatwas that anyone protesting against mursi is a kaffir.common! Is mursi a prophet? Even if he is,I never read the Prophet Muhammad (sa) killing protesters or his enemies for opposing him.egyptians got tired within by year.the brotherhood presented nothing islamic,no governing system,no rule and no improvement but egypt went backward.
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by LagosShia: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
A so called "islamist" president that flirting with israel and its president,when his own people are overwhelmingly anti-israel,and anwar saadat who signed a peace treaty with israel was assasinated.he withdrew his ambassador in syria and made an anti-shia sectarian rally which resulted in the killing of Sheikh Shahata,while there is an israeli ambassador in egypt he wouldn't dare to expel.
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by kazlaw2000: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks. Mursi's earlier decision to arrogate sweeping powers to himself was done in the interest of stability. He shortly rescinded that decision. The crux of the matter is that he came thru d ballot box and should have been made to leave through same. Citizens' feelings can only be known thru ballot box and not with numbers on the street. Though i believe mursi made a mistake by not calling for early elections when he had the opportunity to do so. Anyway, the deed has been done. Mursi has already been deposed. Me i just know say Allaah never sides with injustice. wallaahu waliyyu taofeeq.
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by LagosShia: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
kazlaw2000: Thanks. Mursi's earlier decision to arrogate sweeping powers to himself was done in the interest of stability. He shortly rescinded that decision. The crux of the matter is that he came thru d ballot box and should have been made to leave through same. Citizens' feelings can only be known thru ballot box and not with numbers on the street. Though i believe mursi made a mistake by not calling for early elections when he had the opportunity to do so. Anyway, the deed has been done. Mursi has already been deposed. Me i just know say Allaah never sides with injustice. wallaahu waliyyu taofeeq.

I don't think it is injustice for the people to demand Mursi steps down.they elected him.also when a president sees about half of a country's population protesting for his resignation,he should have yielded.the army chief of staff seeing instability and even possible civil war,he decided to give mursi 48 hours to find a solution or resign.he didn't yield.he allowed the military to arrest him while chants of "dog" showered the air.it is not good to humiliate anyone,but mursi should have yielded when half of the country went to the street.this is a revolution.a revolution is by the people.50 Egyptians were killed,but how many more could mursi have killed to scare 33 million Egyptians?
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by LagosShia: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDm2PrNV1I

Disclaimer: the shariah can be interpretation of the Quran and hadith in certain respects/issues.scholars are faalible and can make mistakes in interpretation and applying laws.while the sharia is not perfect in the absence of a prophet or an infallible imam,the Quran is perfect to every muslim.I am making this point clear in reference to a particular statement in the above video.
Re: How Do (salafist/wahhabi) Sunnis Feel About The Removal Of Mursi In Egypt? by alexis(m): 1:48am On Jul 08, 2013
LagosShia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDm2PrNV1I

Disclaimer: the shariah can be interpretation of the Quran and hadith in certain respects/issues.scholars are faalible and can make mistakes in interpretation and applying laws.while the sharia is not perfect in the absence of a prophet or an infallible imam,the Quran is perfect to every muslim.I am making this point clear in reference to a particular statement in the above video.

Smart kid

(1) (Reply)

blank / Disclaimer: A Muslim Disown The Act Of Terrorism. / Testimonies: To Give Or Not To Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.