Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Abuja Vs Accra - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Vs Accra (53515 Views)

Trekking From Accra To Lagos for IDPs / Travel To Barbados From Accra Or Lagos Without The Need Of Transit Visa? / Accra Vs Lagos ( Compare & Respond) Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
this what the high commissioner in south Africa said and I quote “Ignore the others, it is Nigeria and South Africa that make things happen in this continent.” so Ghana shud rest one side abeg
grin grin irony of the day
Nigeria make things happen in Africa grin
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy Nigeria is a great country(despite all the troubles we are facing) how many countries will go through wat Nigeria is going through and still stand firm(certainly not Ghana ) that's y even America fears nigeria. anything we do gets d attention of d whole Africa , when we did our election d whole Africa was involved (just like wen america did theirs). that's y people do business and investment in nigeria cos anything that is popular in Nigeria is automatically popular in the whole Africa , cos we rule Africa ( not literally though) in everytin entertainment, business, sports, fashion an d list goes on. like I sed before sadly bad things are involved too
it's child's play compare to what Ghana has been through.
Stop mourning and deal with your issues in Nigeria
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy Nigeria is a great country(despite all the troubles we are facing) how many countries will go through wat Nigeria is going through and still stand firm(certainly not Ghana ) that's y even America fears nigeria. anything we do gets d attention of d whole Africa , when we did our election d whole Africa was involved (just like wen america did theirs). that's y people do business and investment in nigeria cos anything that is popular in Nigeria is automatically popular in the whole Africa , cos we rule Africa ( not literally though) in everytin entertainment, business, sports, fashion an d list goes on. like I sed before sadly bad things are involved too
if Nigeria have gone through half of what Ghana has been through
It won't be a country today.
Learn to solve your issues
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Eastwalk:
Lagos has more value than Ghana itself
Ghana has a better standard of living compare to the whole of Nigeria.
Ghanaians are better of compare to Lagosians and Abujaians combine.
The rest of nigeria is a basket case
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
looooooolllll lmao there are over 20million Nigerians in america and england so stop trying to console ur self, and do u know how many Nigerians are in south Africa or how many ghanians are in Nigeria ? I laugh every time I read ur post. u are calling the entertainment and business hub of Africa slummish, a place where people from all over Africa and beyond come to be successful

even ur so called Ghanian artist have to come to Lagos before they can make it in entertainment. I'm just laughing

the same slummish Lagos that has a larger economy than d entire Ghana

the same slummish Lagos that is building a multi-billion dollar mega city "eko Atlantic "

the same slummish Lagos that is one of the fastest growing mega cities in the world

the same slummish Lagos that has the busiest airport in west Africa (murtala Mohammed airport)

the same slummish Lagos that is over populated with people from different parts of Africa and beyond (the main reason y it has slums)

the same slummish Lagos that is the largest city in africa

loooollll if I continue I will not sleep dis nyte

OK let me agree wit you. Accra is the best city in the world , in short it is better than Dubai and Paris put toogeda loooooolllll lmao are u happy now
Accra has a better standard of living
Lagos is the largest poor city in Africa
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol its not accra, its lagos check ur facts well. and nigerians are everywhere in the world, just becos we go to ur country doesnt mean its better dan nigeria, even d countries uv neva heared of in ur life nigerians are there. Dude let me break it down to u, ghana is like a back up country for nigerians. period!!
grin so you have a back up country to escape to , all the time?
Is that the reason why you are not fixing your country?
We will soon start enforcing the mandatory ecowas 90 day stay after which you are supposed to be deported for over staying.
Hope to see you every other 90 days grin
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
bannana island alone is more beautiful and developed than the whole ghana. BTW bannana island is in lagos
Tema is far more advanced than your banana island
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
guy u can't compare Accra with abuja or Lagos period!!! d only state u can compare Accra with is calabar or akwa ibom. nigeria is too big for ghana to be compared to. we are bigger in everytin both good and sadly bad, u just name it
of course I'm not comparing Accra to any one of them because Accra is way better a city than both Lagos and Abuja combined.
You can't call Lagos a city when it doesn't have the basics of every city.
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
of course I'm not comparing Accra to any one of them because Accra is way better a city than both Lagos and Abuja combined.
loool OK Accra is the best city in the world, its even better than heaven , oya go and sleep
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
if Nigeria have gone through half of what Ghana has been through
It won't be a country today.
Learn to solve your issues
lloooooolllll, my God this is so funny Ghana been through what please tell me abeg looooollll. loooolll
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
lloooooolllll, my God this is so funny Ghana been through what please tell me abeg looooollll. loooolll
have Nigeria ever paid the civil servants of other countries before?
Your kings have their lands today because Ghanaians fought the Queen in her own courts for you to have a land of your own. Have Nigeria ever been through an economic downturn with foreign sabotages and come out flying like a bird before.
Pray Nigeria is develop before your oil runs out else there won't exist a country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
loool OK Accra is the best city in the world, its even better than heaven , oya go and sleep
grin grin like I said, your nervous breakdown can be severe
Seek help
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
it's child's play compare to what Ghana has been through.
Stop mourning and deal with your issues in Nigeria
so , terrorism is child's play. corruption is child's play, recession is child's play. my God I'm just laughing. chai !!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
Your kings have their lands today because Ghanaians fought the Queen in her own courts for you to have a land of your own. Have Nigeria ever been through an economic downturn with foreign sabotages and come out flying like a bird before.
Pray Nigeria is develop before your oil runs out else there won't exist a country called Nigeria
loooolll I'm laughing , Nigeria has more than enough resources that we've not exploited , even if oil runs out our country will still have d largest economy in Africa. and oil can Neva run out in Nigeria its in excess, oil is abundant in up to 10 states in Nigeria

Truly Nigeria is a blessed country. every natural resource is in EXCESS, every state in Nigeria has a natural resource name as it nick name e.g Enugu(coal city), Niger delta(oil region)

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
grin grin like I said, your nervous breakdown can be severe
Seek help
what is dis one saying!!! shebi I agreed with that Accra is d best city, y are u still talking nonsense again. Na wa ooo Ghanaians can mis yarn eeehn

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
we are talking abt now, this one is talking sometin that happened centuries ago

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
we are talking abt now, this one is talking sometin that happened centuries ago mtcheew
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooolll I'm laughing , Nigeria has more than enough resources that we've not exploited , even if oil runs out our country will still have d largest economy in Africa. and oil can Neva run out in Nigeria its in excess, oil is abundant in up to 10 states in Nigeria

Truly Nigeria is a blessed country. every natural resource is in EXCESS, every state in Nigeria has a natural resource name as it nick name e.g Enugu(coal city), Niger delta(oil region)
that's why you will continue selling natural resources whiles other countries develop their societies
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
so , terrorism is child's play. corruption is child's play, recession is child's play. my God I'm just laughing. chai !!!
if you've recognize corruption to be a problem in your society
Why do you glorify it?
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:

Lol, I bet you haven't been to Lagos before
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, I bet you haven't been to Lagos before
I've been there once and wish not to returned again
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
and wen u talk abt corruption, most powerful nations in the world are corrupte e.g Russia is the leading country in Europe and they are also the sixth most corrupt country in d world. the same goes for China(in Asia) Brazil(in south america) they are corrupt but they are also the giants in their continent, just like Nigeria
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
I'm sure u went to makoko

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
I'm sure u went to makoko
becos u can Neva get to the island in ur poor life

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
that's why you will continue selling natural resources whiles other countries develop their societies
loooollll the only resource we sell is oil, If we start touching other ones, our GDP will enter trillions of dollars. and Nigeria is developed that's y Lagos is the fastest growing mega city in Africa, geez I don't know how many times I have to say this
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
Lol, i've also Been to Ghana and after my trip I began to appreciate the wealth in my country. You can't judge a state by a single trip, you didn't go round, I'm sure you didn't get to The Victoria Island or even places on the mainland like Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Ilupeju, Maryland, Apapa etc.

Do you know that there are many islands in Lagos e.g. Snake Island, Takwa Bae, Ibhasa, Ijegun Imore, etc I don't need to talk much sha, you can maintain your opinion if you like

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, i've also Been to Ghana and after my trip I began to appreciate the wealth in my country. You can't judge a state by a single trip, you didn't go round, I'm sure you didn't get to The Victoria Island or even places on the mainland like Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Ilupeju, Maryland, Apapa etc.

Do you know that there are many islands in Lagos e.g. Snake Island, Takwa Bae, Ibhasa, Ijegun Imore, etc I don't need to talk much sha, you can maintain your opinion if you like
leave him, let him be saying kwak

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

I know
I spent 2 months in Lagos
I was there with a journalist friend who was covering a event on Victoria island; isn't that the place you call the Beverly hills of Nigeria? I passed through majority of the Lekki area
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Just30: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooollll the only resource we sell is oil, If we start touching other ones, our GDP will enter trillions of dollars. and Nigeria is developed that's y Lagos is the fastest growing mega city in Africa, geez I don't know how many times I have to say this
grin grin cos it's not
It's a backwards city without infrastructure to cope
Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Just30:
grin grin cos it's not
It's a backwards city without infrastructure to cope
l
yes a backward city with an economy that is larger than the whole Ghana economy looooolllll

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lagos can literally buy Ghana and turn it to an island lolll

1 Like

Re: Abuja Vs Accra by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
uzzyfire:
leave him, let him be saying kwak

I won't waste my time arguing with him, I have been to Ghana and I know how the place is, you cannot even compare. Just ask him to show you a place in Ghana that you can compare to Victoria island, Lekki , Ikeja, Ikoyi, and Co. I didn't even see any spectacular edifice worth talking about, please no waste your data on that one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Eileen Uwajumogu Escapes Air Peace Tragedy From Lagos To Owerri / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Pregnant Woman And Her Child Crushed To Death In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.