Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? (13074 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by tunapawizzy: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
lola.luv:
Appear on her doorstep first thing in the morning; butt nakid and a red ribbon wrapped around your....cheesycheesy!
Just kidding!

What are her interests?

Because to impress her all depends on her interests.
Like me, I'd be tripped by nature. A picnic on the hills, on the beach. Take me somewhere picturesque and calm for the afternoon. Then evening, after a private, candlelit dinner, we could slow dance to some soul music...

And you could make her try something new too. The impression is sure to last....
and afterwards
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by lolaluv1(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
tunapawizzy:
and afterwards

After what
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by MaziOmenuko: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hot rounds of s--e-x and she sleeps off.
Continue the s'ex and let her sleep off again.
By the time she's awake, its 15th february.

#check my siggy to learn more#

1 Like

Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Pejapaul: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
Just Pray that God should help you overcome temptation
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by fittty(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Ardedaryor(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
hahahahahahaa..........u no get mango tree for your area undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by mariblizzy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
ifihearam: Take her to the zoo
hahahahhaahaha, to do what in the zooo?
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by mrmofasa(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
This op must be a very un-sharp person. ARE U A LEARNER?

You have 3 weeks to woo her already. Or do you think Feb 14 will make all the difference?

Start the wooing already so that u go reach 3rd base on the night of Feb 13. Then Feb. 14 go sweet well well.

If not, u must stilk be a LEARNER!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by ehiotoye(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Is Feb 14th nt far dat u r already thinking of hw 2 woo somebody dat day. Dont u hav other important things 2 think abt? just my thought
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by dejijohns(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
neksummi: Pray for wisdom. Prayer is the key!
Prayer for au 2runs a gal & probably nak ha some akpako??
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by StoneAngel(m): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Geeez lol, i tot id seen some funny comments until i saw this.. ur quite right holmes.. thats just whats up
Eze Promoe: I don't believe that this kind of question exists in this 21st century. On Valentine's day, provided that she hasn't been booked by another man, just buy her I-pad, Brazilian hair and others, she's all yours cheesy You can even eat the onions on that day incase she brings hammer closer to your heart wink
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Dyoungstar: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
take her to the market square or any place where there are crowd and surprise her by stripping yourself stark naked b4 den u must have written on ur body i love u --------her name comes here----- all over ur body den u start dancing naked for 5min den grab her dats if she's still foolish enuf to stand n watch u do dat, u stripe her naked too to join u in d demostration. Den @ d end take her home and see what love u will get frm her. Try it works perfectly in new relationships dat has prospects.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Chlorin: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol all d suggestion ar quite gud BH camp chai
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by sassygal(f): 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
onnairaland:
Is it affordable? I'm really interested. And like how much

It is very affordable!

The customised towels could be face towels, hand towels, Large towels and Extra large.

A set of 3 - hand, face and large is 5k

While a set of hand, face, large and extra large is 8k

The gift hampers could be personalised to suit your loved ones, be it for Father, Mother, girlfriend, boyfriend, mistress, wife etc.

Please call or email - contact is signature

Also visit www.imosemulticoncepts.com as they are our main suppliers and deliver bulk
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by sassygal(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
anitank:
U want to send roses,cake and box of chocolates to ur man? Nah I think it should be the other way.

U could send something different

We have suitable packages for men and women
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by totalbaby(f): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
winkYou always give great advice grin unlike a zookeeper i knowundecided
binger: Face the fact: there is nothing u'll do that won't require spending,either in a meagre or large way.So,engage in her pastime without starving her.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by heywhyho(f): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Baobab in naija? You are on a long thing
. their are plenty Baobab tree in naija, it is called (igi ose in Yoruba).
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by ipromise: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
February is my birthday month, i hv always found love on february. AlThough im single now but my lucky month is around the corner..who will be that lucky girl? Oh God bless february!!! Humbly i will wait,gently i will see...
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
sassygal:

We have suitable packages for men and women
really? can u show us please. i just might be interested too cheesy
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Skoopy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
travellngjasper: Its barely 3 weeks away now, how do i sweep her off her feet without burning holes in my wallet while having a great time in Lagos or West Africa?
Just luk @ d time u are taking to research on how to wow a girl, y don't u take her to a cemetery so it will prove to be very unique and outstanding.
When guys are talking money , u are busy talking nonsense.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Skoopy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
victorD3:

Hmmm! OP hide this comment above o! Don't dare allow Nigerian girl see this comment. Which activity do you know a 9ja girl like that don't involve money apart from sex?
My tot exactly, maybe swimming pools and cinemas around him are free.
Wat wil shock u is that even sex needs money, afterall CONDOM no be free.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
travellngjasper: Its barely 3 weeks away now, how do i sweep her off her feet without burning holes in my wallet while having a great time in Lagos or West Africa?

NIGGA U CANT SWEEP A WOMAN OFF HER FEET WITHOUT BURNING HOLES IN UR WALLET. START SAVING NOW AT LEAST 500 NAIRA EVERY DAY. LETS SEE..........21 DAYS TIMES 500N = 10K 500.
NOW 10K WILL BE ENOUGH TO SWEEP A VILLAGE GIRL OFF HER FEET IF U BUY HER SUYA AND LA CASERA
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
totalbaby: winkYou always give great advice grin unlike a zookeeper i knowundecided
lol...thanks tbaby cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by totalbaby(f): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
kiss kiss
binger: lol...thanks tbaby cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by whitedove1: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dear very loving male folks,

We the female folks wish to bring to your notice that in less than 3 weeks, there shall be the celebration of love (Feb.14). We'd appreciate it if alongside that box of chocolate is a box of ring-be it diamond, gold, silver or bronze! We know how much you want us to take a trip to Bahamas, Sun-city, Miami
and Paris and we appreciate the kind gesture. BUT instead of the holiday trip, we would appreciate it if you'll take a trip to our family house instead! We've given you enough hints such as invitation to weddings, church vigils, child dedication and all sorts. Unfortunately, we understand that some of you broke up with us during d Christmas period but apologies will only be accepted in the form of a marriage proposal with it's consummation in no distant time! Valentine's day is just 3 weeks away so you have enough time to call your friends for a drink and tell your fathers, mothers and siblings about us. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Signed:
President, Single Ladies Association.
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by tyson99(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
god of war666: take her to a garden and singer for her gals like sumtin like dat

Opah gbagaun style...chei u are doomed!
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by nwachineke00: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Mynd_44: All you have to understand is that there is more to having a good time than spending money. Stop looking at what to buy and invest more in activities she enjoys

Word! I hope my boyfriend reads this *winks...
Re: How To Woo Her On Valentine's Day? by nwachineke00: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
knorkle2: i don't celebrate it

STORY!!! U don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend so stop talking gibberish *u don't celebrate it, indeed*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / My Adventure With My Street Chicks (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.