Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! (5057 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Below is what my friend, whom I would like to call Pascal, said to his present girlfriend to make her become his!
He had met her at a friend’s wedding and exchanged contacts with her. They had had a few moments to be together socially. One day he invited her over and what happened is written below.
Now my question for the ladies is this: If you were the lady, what would you say based on the write up below; do you consider it romantic and convincing enough to say yes?
The guys: Would you suggest he acted differently based on the write up below; did he appear too week or otherwise?

Pascal: ''Suzzy,'' he raised his face to meet hers, his eyes gazing romantically into her face and exploring deep into her eyes to see what feelings lie behind them, ''please can I hold your hand for a moment?'', he stretched forward his right hand to get connected with hers. She hesitated for a while, then offered him her right hand to create a bond! He dropped his gaze to settle on the succulent palm just placed on his! Having held it and firmly placed it between his two palms so that he could feel the warmth of her body, he raised his face once again to settle on her eyes! ''Suzzy'', he called her in the most seductive and romantic manner, so expressive of a desire to get connected to her world that she could only get soaked in feelings that can only find expression in the opposite gender, ''Thank you for giving me your hand, I’m most honored! You see”, he lowered his eyes once more to settle on her palm and stroked it affectionately then raised it to make contact with her eyes once again. “I’ve often fantasized and imagined myself in a world detached from reality! It’s a beautiful world and I want it to be made real! I fantasize about this world because there’s someone so beautiful in it that I want and that is--- you, Suzzy! I've never been myself since the day I met you! At first I wasn’t sure of what I was feeling but, with each passing day, I get more and more convinced that I love you. You awakened my deepest feelings when our paths crossed on that day; your beauty, your smile, your eyes, your gait, the way you express yourself, everything about you is what I desire in a lady and if you would give me the opportunity, I’d love to be the man in your life! I want you to be the love of my life! I love you, Suzzy! Would you be the one that I love?”…
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by achinaboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
you could end up being the next Wale Adenuga if you work a little harder,,,,,,you are welcome

1 Like

Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wellcome __asin welcome undecided
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Abbey2sam(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wellcome __asin welcome undecided
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by TableLeg(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Like I said it's not the OP's fault that you can't get the point he is making! I chose to ignore your insult.
Please do and do us a favour, dont come back here ever again with fabricated crap!
Tosspot
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by tpia5: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2013

Pascal:

''Suzzy,'' He raised his face to meet hers, his eyes gazing wistfully into her face and exploring deep into her eyes to see what feelings lay behind them.

'Please can I hold your hand for a moment?' He stretched out his right hand in silent appeal. She hesitated for a while, then offered him hers.

He gazed at the lovely palm placed on his. Holding her hand firmly, he drew her closer and placed his other hand on hers, feeling her warmth closely.

He raised his face once again to gaze into her eyes. He had something important to say, and now was the time.

'Suzzy', he said seductively, his voice low and gentle, expressive of a desire to get connected to her world that she could understand the way he felt about her and feel that way in return, 'Thank you for giving me your hand, I’m most honored! You see,' he lowered his eyes once more to stare at her palm and caress stroke it affectionately.

He looked up, trying to see if he was communicating with her. She scrutinized him back, and he could read a depth of emotion in her eyes.

“I’ve often fantasized and imagined myself in a world detached from reality! It’s a beautiful world and I want it to be made real! I fantasize about this world because there’s someone so beautiful in it that I want and that is--- you, Suzzy! I've never been myself since the day I met you! At first I wasn’t sure of what I was feeling but, with each passing day, I get more and more convinced that I love you. You awakened my deepest feelings when our paths crossed on that day; your beauty, your smile, your eyes, your gait, the way you express yourself, everything about you is what I desire in a lady and if you would give me the opportunity, I’d love to be the man in your life! I want you to be the love of my life! I love you, Suzzy! Would you be the one that I love?'…

do you mind? I just played around a bit with your write up.

1 Like

Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by TableLeg(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:

Hey Tilapia whatsup?! wink
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by tpia5: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bros, no can do, like i mentioned on those other threads. [should i dig up the links again].

we are never, ever getting back together wink

even if you love me pass your daily fufu.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by TableLeg(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:
Bros, no can do, like i mentioned on those other threads. [should i dig up the links again].
we are never, ever getting back together wink
even if you love me pass your daily fufu.
You are a nutjob! grin
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Table Leg :

Please do and do us a favour, dont come back here ever again with fabricated crap!
Tosspot
Like I said if you can't get what the OP is saying and chose to call it fabricated crap, it's your world you're living in, so suit yourself and dwell in your world devoid of self control, which is a virtue in my own world, and lacking discipline!
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:

No, I don't mind but, if it had been said that way, would you say yes?
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by boron10(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
If you try this with a Nigerian yoruba babe, you would be welcomed with a looooooooooong hiss.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nice but two long.
It works
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by tpia5: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
DigitalSignal:
No, I don't mind but, if it had been said that way, would you say yes?

if i were a young impressionable female, maybe, maybe not.

if its the guy's lucky day, she'd agree to his request.

if she wasnt really into him, then he might have to redo his format somewhat, perhaps with another lady.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Sijo01(f): 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
...will only say yes if I have pre-feelings for him. Else the whole sermon will be irritating to me.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by tpia5: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
exactly.

but at the risk of being accused of "trampling all over his heart", the girl should at least be polite and appreciate the fact that he expressed his emotions to her.

its not a crime to admire someone, there just should be a way of having the guy redirect those feelings elsewhere, if the girl isnt available, and in a manner which doesnt hurt him too much.

imo.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by yertyr(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Love is a strong thing, a very strong word, love gives a rlship a very stretched meaning... Wen wooing a girl, don't just pop dat world if u don't mean it (meanin it means being ready to take her to d altar at dat moment)... A matured girl won't fall prey 2 dat cos d speaker is lying

3 Likes

Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by tpia5: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
yertyr: .. A matured girl won't fall prey 2 dat cos d speaker is lying

hmm, well, you're a man [going by the m in your moniker], so we should take your word for it.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
This one na serious long Tory sha.

After some pre-wooing and normal talking, invite her to something. In that something, after a moment of mutual laughter , change progress the emotional scene by tak ing her hand (don't ask) and say "Nkechi, I've been thinking about you and I together and I feel we would make a lot of sense. I want you to be my girl... Would you be my boo?"

She responds, or asks for more time.

The thing no suppose pass that.

If a (mature) girl likes you, she likes you.

2 Likes

Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
2buff: This one na serious long Tory sha.

After some pre-wooing and normal talking, invite her to something. In that something, after a moment of mutual laughter , change progress the emotional scene by tak ing her hand (don't ask) and say "Nkechi, I've been thinking about you and I together and I feel we would make a lot of sense. I want you to be my girl... Would you be my boo?"

She responds, or asks for more time.

The thing no suppose pass that.

If a (mature) girl likes you, she likes you.
She may like you and you may be aware of what she already feels for you but, in a bid to be more romantic and make her feel special so as to intensify her feelings, if you truely want her, you may decide to go the way it's done above--- even if it's not in your house!
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by greedie1(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
i don't know if dat ll make me date him, but it sure ll earn him a second date...
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
boron10: If you try this with a Nigerian yoruba babe, you would be welcomed with a looooooooooong hiss.
And why would a Yoruba baby give that kind of hiss at the above? Is it not good enough? *Chuckles *.
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
I find it boring.....
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bolushalom: I find it boring.....
Meaning, you had a boyfriend you loved, you never felt anything for him or the words were not strong enough to make emotional connection or perhaps he seems too needy?
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
i wish to settle down with you,will you marry me?
period!
no time!
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Cosmopolice: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ive used similar format before. It worked flawlessly.but if geh no like u no try am
Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by Aafulenu(f): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
if i was liking u b4 and u said that crap, that will be the last tike u will eva see me or hear frm me. inshort i might even change my line cos of u.

i so hate mushy words/lies
i hate it when guys say they love me when they dont even knw me. smh
what happens to plain asking - would u be my gf/wife?
or most preferred- allowing the feeling develop mutualy.

any guy that makes the mistake of doing/sayin this crap don enter one chance for my side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is He So Angry With Me? / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.