Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures (5056 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend Who Bullied Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by gistmeloveblog: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
A girl decided to take this uncommon measure after she was continuously harassed by a boy who kept sending her pictures of his private part. The girl made the "private" pictures public by posting them on her Instagram with the messages he sent to her -in a bid to shame him.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/girl-exposes-boy-who-harasses-her.html

See UNcensored pictures and Video @ : http://endtimesblogs..com.ng/2016/01/girl-exposes-boy-who-harasses-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by gistmeloveblog: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by libertyfather(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
And so he has nothing to loose it's the girl that loose konji?.... If the dude has been thick long diick she's only bringing him to limelight, if she dint like him her female contacts that love the real deal will do the needy ...men rocks cool wink
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Lattop(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Should we call a disgrace to manhood?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Serves him right. Why send explicit pics to a random girl? Fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bro, deal with it tongue!!

BTW, her camel toe is so obvious undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
serves him right. Some dudes are just plain stupid.

Really had a bad experience from a bastard such as this before. Dude was asking me out, turned him down, explained that I was in a relationship....Thought he was cool with that even though he still insisted I give him a chance, blah blah blah blah

Saw him a day before I was meant to travel down to visit my man.Told him that, because he wanted to take me on a date the next day.

Back in my guys crib, the niggar was watching his team play while relaxing from work.My phone which was close to him kept buzzing. Innocently, I took the phone, opened whatsapp to read my messages. Damn! what I saw was different erected same DICCK from this psycho with the caption "Baby I'm feeling you right now".

I just code comot from whatsapp. Stood up gently from where I was sitting, enter kitchen delete all the pics.If my niggar see that pics, there's absolutely nothing left for me to explain. When I got back to my base, I gave him strict warning in person. Silly guy!

He intentionally sent that pics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
EggovinMma:
why do u always post poo?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by kossyablaze(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai see gbege!What a he got.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
saintloveren:
why do u always post poo?

Sometimes it's cool to allow idiots mention you once in a while you know. I think that's the reason.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
EggovinMma:

Sometimes it's cool to allow idiots mention you once in a while you know. I think that's the reason.
hehehe this woman, still a tigres and always a tigres, i remove my hat 4 u. "i was just testing if ure still possessed with that demon.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
saintloveren:
hehehe this woman, still a tigres and always a tigres, i remove my hat 4 u. "i was just testing if ure still possessed with that demon.

The demon still dey kakaraka! Sometimes I dey allow my demon relax, but other demons just like to wake am up anyhow.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
EggovinMma:

The demon still dey kakaraka! Sometimes I dey allow my demon relax, but other demons just like to wake am up anyhow.
hehehehe just wanted to say hi and good evening
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by CaroLyner(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
i should do this to them guys that send me nudes too
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Bro, deal with it tongue!!
BTW, her camel toe is so obvious undecided undecided lipsrsealed
What's camel toe?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
EggovinMma:

Really had a bad experience from a bastard such as this before. Dude was asking me out, turned him down, explained that I was in a relationship....Thought he was cool with that even though he still insisted I give him a chance, blah blah blah blah

Saw him a day before I was meant to travel down to visit my man.Told him that, because he wanted to take me on a date the next day.

Back in my guys crib, the niggar was watching his team play while relaxing from work.My phone which was close to him kept buzzing. Innocently, I took the phone, opened whatsapp to read my messages. Damn! what I saw was different erected same DICCK from this psycho with the caption "Baby I'm feeling you right now".

I just code comot from whatsapp. Stood up gently from where I was sitting, enter kitchen delete all the pics.If my niggar see that pics, there's absolutely nothing left for me to explain. When I got back to my base, I gave him strict warning in person. Silly guy!

He intentionally sent that pics.
Lmaooo. Shey you dy claim Hard girl na..common preeq u cannot look.cheesy
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
i should do this to them guys that send me nudes too
wait,they are sending you too?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Lmaooo. Shey you dy claim Hard girl na..common preeq u cannot look.cheesy

Lol.Wetin I was use the guy preeq do when better preeq dey my side?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
What's camel toe?
The toe of a camel... Camel, I mean animal grin tongue
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
mtcheeew , exposing the guy is not the guy's problem but spoiling show for him by calling his "LONG JOHN" pencil size can make him to hung himself, chai, which kian wicked girls full this world? you no want chop but you vomit put make other interested sex-starved no chop am by calling it small. well but the guy sef no try sha.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
What's camel toe?
as in the pusssy inbtw ha legs
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2016
EggovinMma:

Lol.Wetin I was use the guy preeq do when better preeq dey my side?
smh...
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
The toe of a camel... Camel, I mean animal grin tongue
smh..
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 8:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Damfostopper:
as in the pusssy inbtw ha legs
sleekyshuga so na waten you mean b this.sad
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
sleekyshuga so na waten you mean b this.sad
LOL cheesy.. No, that's not what I meant cheesy.. It's actually the outline of her vegee since her trouser is tight..

You no dey see wetin I see undecided? Can't you draw her vegee if given a pencil wink?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL cheesy.. No, that's not what I meant cheesy.. It's actually the outline of her vegee since her trouser is tight..

You no dey see wetin I see undecided? Can't you draw her vegee if given a pencil wink?
lols. & this should be the reason why most of you girls snap picture putting your hands in between your legs to cover your camel toe.cheesy smh. Morning.
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lols. & this should be the reason why most of you girls snap picture putting your hands in between your legs to cover your camel toe.cheesy smh. Morning.
grin cheesy cheesy I owe you one chin chin..

Wearing a long top is more preferable..
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
grin cheesy cheesy I owe you one chin chin..
Wearing a long top is more preferable..
but why the tight trousers tho?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Shame to Manhood
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
but why the tight trousers tho?
Leggings naturally hug the body tongue, though some ladies find pleasure in tight fitted jeans..

Bia, your gf dey on vacation? Which wan you dey ask me question(s) as if na interview?
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by kinglekan: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Leggings naturally hug the body tongue, though some ladies find pleasure in tight fitted jeans..

Bia, your gf dey on vacation? Which wan you dey ask me question(s) as if na interview? [/b

[b]
danbrowndmf free sleeky naaa grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
kinglekan:

danbrowndmf free sleeky naaa grin cheesy grin grin
ema binu sir..cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Go Out Anymore (pics) / Should I Tell Him The Truth? / This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.