Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP (8097 Views)

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by EkoIle1: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
dayokanu: Is this not from Bode Georges group

We know the brand of ideas ex convicts have of course...
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by karlmax2: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is Bisi akande the AC.N chairman not an ex convict? For those who didn't knw he was found guilty of fraud and jailed under his now would be partner buhari during his regime in 1984!and was released by ibb!.so we have ex convicts in all political parties in 9ja even hon gbaja or whatever he calls his name thes e days
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by MrGlobe(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
karl max: Is Bisi akande the AC.N chairman not an ex convict? For those who didn't knw he was found guilty of fraud and jailed under his now would be partner buhari during his regime in 1984!and was released by ibb!.so we have ex convicts in all political parties in 9ja even hon gbaja or whatever he calls his name thes e days
grin
even Tinubu is is prospective convict.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by horlatunde(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
karl max: If na jona tell em ministers watin fash tell em commissioners the clowns supporting fash here would be abusing him and calling him clueless.Nigerians knw better like I said in one of the thread on Nairaland we are going to send a clear message to AC.N in lagos come 2015 everyday people are seeing through their deceit and propoganda
Hey Man get it right, what d govt is trying to do is to Check mis-information of d populace by govt workers. Dis is exactly what is happening in PDP where SA to d president will release a press statement and will be denied by d presidency. E.G Doyins comment on Ribadu's report was denied by Abati and also d Claim dat d First lady was nt ill was rebuff by d president in his Media Chart. Dis leave one to ask d Question? Who is lying?. So I think its a great Move.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by horlatunde(m): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
karl max: Is Bisi akande the AC.N chairman not an ex convict? For those who didn't knw he was found guilty of fraud and jailed under his now would be partner buhari during his regime in 1984!and was released by ibb!.so we have ex convicts in all political parties in 9ja even hon gbaja or whatever he calls his name thes e days
brother 4 d purpose of knowledge, dey is a big difference btw an ex-convict and a political prisoner. An ex-convict is dat person convicted by a competed Law court applying every rules of d land and given a fair hearing. While a political prisoner is one jailed based on political sentiment, without free hearing and in an arrangeee court. So Bisi Akande is nt an ex-convict as u can nt call an obasanjo, Falana, Gani, Abiola, etc and Ex-convivt..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by victorazy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nothing gud can come from PDP. Plz they should leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by manny4life(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
The man is indeed fatigued of ideas BUT PDP ain't better either undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nairalanders una too much....
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Onlinebiz2012: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] lol, make she come share me too oooguy
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by SisiKill1: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
BY DAPO AKINREFON
THE Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has faulted Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State over his directive to his commissioners and senior civil servants not to speak to the press on matters of governance in the State.

The party alleged that following this directive, it has shown that Governor Fashola “has skeletons in his cupboard and desperate to cover up his misdeeds, even If he has to turn the state into a fully Fascist State.”

Yeah, why can't Fashola take a Page out of the President's book and tell us over and over again what he WILL do and how he WILL do it. . . After all TALKING is always better than ACTION.

Which reminds me. . .has the FG completed the all castles in the air it promised to build?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Ola0711: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
I hate ACN
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by kennytidistar(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
FASHOLA MAY EVENTUALLY REGRET BEEN A GOVERNOR.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by petrov10: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
horlatunde: brother 4 d purpose of knowledge, dey is a big difference btw an ex-convict and a political prisoner. An ex-convict is dat person convicted by a competed Law court applying every rules of d land and given a fair hearing. While a political prisoner is one jailed based on political sentiment, without free hearing and in an arrangeee court. So Bisi Akande is nt an ex-convict as u can nt call an obasanjo, Falana, Gani, Abiola, etc and Ex-convivt..
are u a learner.....d guy went 2 jail for gudness sake ,..once they are realeased u call dem ex convicts okay ?
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by CGKing(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Why on earth would a democratic government gag the press?
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Flye: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't know of other state in other regions pdp governors but the worst of fashola is better than the best idea of any pdp governor in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
petrov 10: are u a learner.....d guy went 2 jail for gudness sake ,..once they are realeased u call dem ex convicts okay ?
Oh boy u are the learner o!....
A person convicted of a crime and sent to jail is an ex-convict.
Abi Nelson Mandela na ex-convict?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by beezman(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
1 thing i now understand about pdp is they always look for ways to divert d attention of pple from d real issues.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Ribaman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
horlatunde: BY DAPO AKINREFON
THE Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has faulted Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State over his directive to his commissioners and senior civil servants not to speak to the press on matters of governance in the State.

The party alleged that following this directive, it has shown that Governor Fashola “has skeletons in his cupboard and desperate to cover up his misdeeds, even If he has to turn the state into a fully Fascist State.”

In a statement by its chairman, Capt Tunji Shelle (rtd), the party said the move was an attempt by the governor to cover up his alleged misdeeds.

Shelle said “similarly, such a step presupposes that all is not well in Alausa and the Governor is panicking.”

He added that such a reactionarydirective can only be sustained in a “fascist regime which the Governor may turn the state into if not checked”,
noting that “no wonder the Lagos State House of Assembly is so slow to domesticate the FOI Act, which would allow private persons to get information on the workings of the Government.”

Besides, the party chairman said;”we have said severally that Governor Fashola is not on the seat to serve Lagosians selflessly. We have equally
stated too that the huge IGR, now over N40 billion monthly, are being shared between the Governor and the ACN leadership.

“Now that the Governor is jittery and has come out to ban his Commissioners and Senior Civil servants from speaking to the Press, then he has admitted failure and misdeeds. We are now indeed vindicated.

PDP recalled that the same Governor had sometime sacked certain Media houses from reporting from the State Secretariat, claiming that they are Anti
ACN-policies.

“We make bold to say that Governor Fashola is now obviously fatigued of ideas to further govern Lagos State. He is now so overwhelmed by the self imposed pressures and no more has original ideas for Lagosians.

“Lagos state is too sophisticated to be used as experiment. Rather than become a ‘taiwan’ idea Governor, we advise Governor Fashola to apologise to
Lagosians and bow out honourably”, Shelle stated.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/fashola-is-fatigued-of-ideas-lagos-pdp/

Is this Capt Shelle a member of the same PDP that is bereft of any rational and tangible ideas?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by bcomputer101: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:

hehehehe, whatever man. You are NL's clown anyway who must post based on Yoruba. The man above after that *fashola mouth piece Eko ile* me too is Yoruba but can you compare his civil post with the crap you posted? Like I will see a photo of fashola projects commissioned by his government from 40 billion monthly revenue and that is verifiable and call it Photoshop. where are the projects, a million threads has been opened for the same question. better grow up kiddie.
You claim to be a Yoruba, but pls is dat the correct spelling of YORUBA?
Hum, don't let ♍e hit dat ur rectangular head with sledge hammer Oº°˚˚.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Emmy9898: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr. Globe:

grin
even Tinubu is is prospective [b][/b]convict.

Bros you are really funny grin grin grin
The way you cracked that joke with the word "prospective" put a smile on my face.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Cruxxy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Fashola doesnt need to talk again. The work & projects he has completed are already talking for him.
PDP should just forget lagos. People like Tinubu sorry tinubu no go allow dem
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by horlatunde(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
petrov 10: are u a learner.....d guy went 2 jail for gudness sake ,..once they are realeased u call dem ex convicts okay ?
it is you I must ask if u re a learner? Are u saying all prisoners are Ex- Convicts? Please tell us?
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by shamson: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
karl max: If na jona tell em ministers watin fash tell em commissioners the clowns supporting fash here would be abusing him and calling him clueless.Nigerians knw better like I said in one of the thread on Nairaland we are going to send a clear message to AC.N in lagos come 2015 everyday people are seeing through their deceit and propoganda
So, all your sweet is about the message in 2015? who is sending the messaging jaree, or through who? likes of lagos boy! shwewwwww
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Cruxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
dayokanu: Is this not from Bode Georges group

Na them. Bunch of disoriented, confused, visionless & frustrated ex-convicts.
Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by KINGwax(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
If fashola has a skeleton in his cupboard, PDP haa a whole cementry

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: I'v followed your posts for a while, you're not too intelligent. Though you think you are.

So you've got the time to follow a particular users post and as if that's not bad enough, you mustered the boldness and effrontery to declare it publicly Your demonstrated lack of tact and intelligence is simply beyond me

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by jaymichael(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
FASCIST DEMOCRACY.
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: And who is in the position to give out right information on government activities if not government officials. When government officials contradict or feed the populace wrong information contrary to what is on ground, then it shows there is a big disconnect in government.

Its not "a big disconnect", its a big fraud. . .and increasingly day fraud is no longer the exclusive preserve of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by ba7man(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
DJTee:

So you've got the time to follow a particular users post and as if that's not bad enough, you mustered the boldness and effrontery to declare it publicly Your demonstrated lack of tact and intelligence is simply beyond me
And who's this dullard I guess d DJ stands for "Daft junkie".

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Am I alone in thinking BRF now comes across like a perfectionist who has become an unwitting agent of implosion within the ACN? He's increasingly acting out a script which says "well I don't care anymore cos I'm not going to be seeking reelection"
Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
ba7man: And who's this dullard I guess d DJ stands for "Daft junkie".

Its start "following" my posts too na. . . shameless Muppet! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP by TableLeg(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2013
PDP having brain farts again! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Leaving The GEJ Train Today / Trump Hits Record Poll High As Americans Back Billionaire After Muslim Ban / 2019 Elections: Looters Using Stolen Money To Fight Buhari - Muslim Group, MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.