Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? (885 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by lafredo(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2008
there is this cousin of mine,each time i see her,i always feel like making love to her.Am i the only one in this kind of plight.Pls pass your comment.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2008
Can you?  . . . . . . Yes.

Should you? . . . . No!!.

Now gerrouta here & go read ya books silly. angry
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Maykelly(f): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
lafredo:

there is this cousin of mine,each time i see her,i always feel like making love to her.Am i the only one in this kind of plight.Please pass your comment.

How does that sound to you. Follow your mind shocked
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by eldee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
lafredo:

there is this cousin of mine,each time i see her,i always feel like making love to her.Am i the only one in this kind of plight.Please pass your comment.
each time i see her you feel like making love to her each time you see her, now how far do i have to go to define a pervert?

Am i the only one in this kind of plight No not only you, just the few amount of sexstarved idiots like you that need to get an occupation desperately. . .hisssss

BTW. The assylum called, they want thier patient back. . .mugu by nature
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by iice(f): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2008
Make love ke. . .no wonder we get all these 3 seconds love of their life rubbish. . .
You lust for her you mean. . .
I no get anymore to say post. . .i leave nl to scatter this grin
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by amsky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
How can you lust after your cousin? you are kidding me aren't you?
You are not the only one. Occupy your mind fast before your tiny little third leg gets you into some big trouble.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Encomium(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
It is an abomination to do such, despite alot of opposite sex out there, what you thinks is about your cousin. May the good Lord deliver you cos any one with his senses will know that its an incest. Don't think of such any longer talkless of attempting.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by bigfather(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
Pally,
This is a sign of HIGH FEVER with a mixture of YELLOW FEVER shocked,how on earth can you feel like making love to your cousin ? Which tribe you come from self ? undecided
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by 4Him(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
Na wa o. Of all the women in the world your cousin? Are you well? shocked
I have a really cute cousin . . . well shaped and blessed both front and back . . . i dont see her as anything more than a sister . . .

Bros get some help o!
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by powerofmap(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
Men guy I think you need a help, Your cousin and you no even shame to talk am self now you need comments eh? which kind comments you want na ppl wey go support you abi? Mongo.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by hammers(m): 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
How sick! cry
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by opokonwa(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster
How old are you?
You must be a juvenile; you sound like a juvenile delinquent! embarassed
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by squirrel20(f): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
the devil is at work here.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

na wa o!! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Easybaby(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2008
follow your heartbeats tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by donjazzie(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
I've seen Cousin's get married.

Ask the Malo Peeps the'll confirm.

but me, I can't fit.

guy b easy.
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by olulu(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2008
lafredo:

Bros yeeeee,
i get correct proposal for u,
its a solution to your problem.
very simple,
make we exchange cousins,
i get one fine cousin i fit arrange for u,
and u too go arrange your cousin for me.
dat way, people no go vex for us,
abi wetin u feel?
holla me back

but my cousin na guy o,if u dare touch am ,  he go beat u die

grin grin grin
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by Nautillus(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Topic

No Problem. go right ahead and shag her . . . , . .but one thing 1st . . . .

Please, can you help me with one tiny insignificant info ??

What part of Nija are you fromso i can accurately calculate the kind of tribulation that you are preparing for yourself
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by opuro(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2008
go dig up a hole some where and leave ur cousin alone
alakori
Re: Can You Make To Your Blood Relation? by dom(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
In some parts of the North  this wouldn't be an issue. Infact it is encouraged. Yes, I once had a similar attraction  for a delectable second-cousin who I met for the first time in a family reunion.But I quickly counselled myself. I however think you should steer clear of her unless u want your bloated body to be thrown into the evil forest when u die from ur intended abomination.

(1) (Reply)

Nemesis: What Would You Do / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby? / Would You Tell A Guy How You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.