Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Would You Cheat On Your Hubby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Cheat On Your Hubby? (886 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Cheat On Your Hubby? by lovespin: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2008
Hello Ladies,

i had always been told that women who cheat were born that way and those that dont are just that way.Over the years i have gotten to see lots of women i thought could never cheat having numerous affairs.I even know of a friends mom who used to have multiple sexual partners when she made love in her office.It was a surprise.I still love her though.And each time i ask a lady if she's ever cheated on her hubby, most times the answer comes after a few seconds of hesitation.Would you cheat on your hubby and under what circumstances would you do that.

Dee

(1) (Reply)

Would You Tell A Guy How You Feel? / Competition - How Do You Handle It ? / Straight From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.