Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? (2109 Views)

Can U Share Or Request Ur Partner N*ude??? / Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2013
As for me, each time my gf comes around, all i use are all she uses starting from bathing soap/sponge, toothbrush, body cream name it and i really luv dat.

Tell us ur own and lets know how friendly and common u r wit ur partner.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Mynd44: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Body cream, I can share. Bath soap/sponge and tootbrush is an hell no. It is not an hygeine thing just me personally
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Caracta(f): 2:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Body Cream? YES
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by IZUKWU(m): 2:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Caracta: Body Cream? YES
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54am On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
Thread closed~~~~
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Acidosis(m): 3:08am On Jan 24, 2013
Wife? Yes.

Partner, as in GF? No, sir. But I can share Body cream/soap with anyone, its not a big deal..
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Oliseloke(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2013
I can share all except toothbrush....
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by djeezy(m): 4:13am On Jan 24, 2013
All save toothbrush.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by True2myself24(f): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2013
djeezy: All save toothbrush.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2013
@Oliseloke, in dat case, mayb u shldnt be kissing her mouth again. It seems it's not hygienic.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 6:10am On Jan 24, 2013
@Mynd_44, i guess u do not kiss dat mouth as well?
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jan 24, 2013
ubong560: @Mynd_44, i guess u do not kiss dat mouth as well?
I can't share my toothbrush. I don't care if I kiss the person or not
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2013
I have shared all except sponge, I can do without it. We shared toothbrushes in d past but have decided 2 stop dat cos it might not be hygenic. All others is no big deal.
As 4 kissing, dat's nature's call. Nature can never be wrong!
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
Same here
When are you coming?

1 Like

Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ludasam222(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Ma siblings gan....i no fit share toothbrush wit dem,talklez of partner....emi ke....buh i fit share d rest wit anybody sha...no b big deal
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2013
@Mund_44, U mean if u mistakenly run on her using it maybe during spending wkend wit u without previous consent frm u, wil u destroy d toothbrush after her usage?
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by samnugba(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2013
PLEASE, what about Towel? is it hygienic to share with partners?
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by greedie1(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by topsco(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
Agreed...
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by aadetoyin(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Only share soap n body cream with hubby. Sponge is a No no. toothbrush ke? Nooooooooooo
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
I share everything with my wife...our toothbrushes are the same colour anyways so I just pick 1 up and use.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
@aadetoyin, can u pls add ur reason(s), for finding it com4table sharing bathing soap and body cream but no so with sponge and tooth brush?
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
i can share all, xcept toothbrush..

if u cn share bathing soap, y nt sponge ??

1 Like

Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by omega25red(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
ubong560: As for me, each time my gf comes around, all i use are all she uses starting from bathing soap/sponge, toothbrush, body cream name it and i really luv dat.

Tell us ur own and lets know how friendly and common u r wit ur partner.
Eww what the Duck is wrong with you and her? gross. Doesn't she know she is coming over? that she couldn't pack a tooth brush or at least have a wash cloth with her?

Tooth brush

Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^
LMAO
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by tpia5: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by laidoure4real(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!
but you do kiss o. am still laffing
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
laidoure4real: but you do kiss o. am still laffing
What does that change? It changes nothing
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Caracta(f): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
laidoure4real: but you do kiss o. am still laffing
Kissing is totally different. It involves emotion and awakes sex;ual appetite. The day a toothbrush begins to do the same, i might re-consider.
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by butterflyy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Whenever i go to my guys place, he wants to use everything am using he even end up changing his soap n cream to my type, everytin no bigs to moi
Re: Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Soap? Yes
Sponge? NO
Toothbrush? NEVER!

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Children Of Nowadays? / I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.