Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience (2332 Views)

Can U Share Or Request Ur Partner N*ude??? / Can U Share A Tooth Brush Wit A GF/BF? / Do U Share Bathing Soap, Sponge And Body Cream With Ur Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
I met this gul last year. 7th may to be precise. It happened that i'm the PRO in ma church and so i do collect the stars of the month and paste them on the notice board wif phone numbers. Na so i see ma date wif another name behind it. Curiously i collected the number and sent a birthday message and asked if i could know her. No prob she said and i look out for her in church. Lo and behold this lovely gul wif almost the same everything as mine. So glad as i wished for it once in a while.
One evenin after bible study, she worked up to me and asked if ma face book profile were 4real i said yes and she replied 'were u born in the mornin, afternoon or night so we can know who's older' very suprised and i later got to know dat we'r from the same local government of origin. So funny and we'r still friends till date. Lets here yours too
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Oh, the serendipity!
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Killz1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Yes and i met her on Nairaland. I'm yet to meet her off Nairaland though. . . cheesy
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
Wow! Ma post is the first KILLZ eva contributed to since i've been on nairaland. Still waitin for more
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
She's in my school, same level. We are pretty much close friends. She is the present Miss Nursing so....her looks kill
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Killz1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
to+by:
Wow! Ma post is the first KILLZ eva contributed to since i've been on nairaland. Still waitin for more
Why won't it be the first to you? That's what you get when you access the internet once in a week from a cybercafe. . . wink
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by slimyem: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
op,do you mean same date,month and year?
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2012
slimyem: op,do you mean same date,month and year?
yeah ma, someone like your twin from another mother
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Imoobot(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Am still searching for my birthday mate o. If u were born on18th April, pls contact me on FB (imo obot) or 08036515016
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by ramalot(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2012
No, i have not. At my day job, i have to run credit on clients so i see dates of birth as part of the process all day. I'm constantly looking out to see an exact birthday match, but its never happened in years. the closest it came was exactly one month early. Same day of the month, 1 month earlier, same year.
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by slimyem: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2012
to+by:
yeah ma, someone like your twin from another mother
ok.
I havent met any...
It would actually be a nice experience if i do though....
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Rocktation(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2012
I have. But thunder did not strike though.
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by greedie1(f): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2012
Yea, last year.... My dean who happens to be my birthday mate, called his BDM's out to give us gifts nd dis lousy jackass in my class strolled out feelin tech. 4 half a min, i wished i wasnt born on 10- 06...... June born r supposed to be charming ple nd d drat in my class isn't!!!
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by cooljoe(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2012
Yea, m June born, nd pasonally I fil its d best month of d year
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by greedie1(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2012
^^^
ofcourse it is
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Interesting
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Coefficient(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Interesting! I've shared this before. I once met a lady we were born same day, month and year at the polling centre during registration. Never saw her since. I berthed December 01.
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
yes!! yes!!! the funny thing is we attend the same university. Not only were we born on the same day,month & year, we were born in the same hospital(Ayinke House)!! i call him my brother, it's so freaking cool especially because i don't have a biological brother
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by whiteman5000(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
Still looking forward to that day....that i will meet ma birthday mate...so we can hang around together on that day 26th of april
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
If I met one, I will not even be interested. I done really care about such rival matters
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by seunpinky(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
I had a female friend back den in primary school, we were born on d same day,d same month, d same year, d same hospital (ayinke house) and we were @ d same class and bore d same name... Incredible tho av lost touch wit her....
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
seunpinky: I had a female friend back den in primary school, we were born on d same day,d same month, d same year, d same hospital (ayinke house) and we were @ d same class and bore d same name... Incredible tho av lost touch wit her....

She could be ur long lost twin u know?
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Ballotelle(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
I went 2 a frds plac as he invitd me ne over 4 esther durin our nysc in gmb state.i saw a grl coking we just naturaly startd talkin lyk we v knw b4 smtin just mad me mention my birtday caus i ws lyk its unique dec 19.dn she said dats her birtday 2.she bears d same name as my sis we both liv in d sam local gov in lagos.we becam frds bt ntin mor as she is engagd
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by sexiestharam(f): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by sexiestharam(f): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
Goood
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 2:32am On Apr 16, 2012
Mine was so funny dat we have the same love language, same temperament, same nature of relationship. Sometimes i wonder y we hadn't meet earlier
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 2:33am On Apr 16, 2012
sexiestharam: I had two classmates (guys) born on the same day, same month
and same year with me (June 22). One in my secondary school
and the other in the university. I never agreed with any of them. We were like water
and oil.
you naughty no be small o. Lols anyway:-D
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2012
@whiteman5000 pls don't look any more. I'm ur birthday mate. April 26
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by toby2(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2012
Kinkynature: @whiteman5000 pls don't look any more. I'm ur birthday mate. April 26
you'll have to tender your birth certificate, lols. Good to see people now linkin up. Maybe be we'll change this topic to BIRTHDAY MATES MATCH
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by agb2011(f): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2012
embarassed never met my birthday mate (28th of September) before eventhough sept born are many. Only met those born before or after 28th and always different yr. Looks like d date is unique and specially set aside for me wink embarassed
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by sexiestharam(f): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2012
to+by:
you naughty no be small o. Lols anyway:-D
grin
Re: Have U Eva Met Som1 Dat Was Brn D Sam Day As U? Share Ur Experience by nuellaodion: 10:32pm On May 22, 2012
Yea, I have met one (a guy) born on same day,few minutes difference, month, year, hospital and bear similar name. My wonderful twin brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Cousins Die While Having Sex In Imo State / Is There Any Wrong Sleeping With Your Neighbour? / I Wish I Never Took Excess Alcohol .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.