Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,391 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (74319 Views)

2015 Waec Civic And Literature Question Ans Answers Release / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Halpher:

Hmm. I knew is btw the A and B
But. Pls explain why??

Question (1)
Aren't уσυ tired of this_________rain
(a)Continuing
(b)Continual
(c)Continuous
(D)Continue

Answer; (b)Continual. Continual;means going on wî†ђ breaks or recurring..
The rain keeps falling but wî†ђ breaks..

Question (2)
The injury sustained by Okocha has caused
him________pain
(a)continual
(b)continuing
(c)continuous
(d)continue

Answer (c)Continous;means going one without break..

Okocha sustained an injury which ωσυℓ∂ last for months without break.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Question (1)
Aren't уσυ tired of this_________rain
(a)Continuing
(b)Continual
(c)Continuous
(D)Continue

Answer; (b)Continual. Continual;means going on wî†ђ breaks or recurring..
The rain keeps falling but wî†ђ breaks..

Question (2)
The injury sustained by Okocha has caused
him________pain
(a)continual
(b)continuing
(c)continuous
(d)continue

Answer (c)Continous;means going one without break..

Okocha sustained an injury which ωσυℓ∂ last for months without break.
But Rain can be raining without a break for 7days. But the Pain he sustained is suppose to be continual as in Relieve for a short time then pain again.
Kinda confused.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Halpher:

But Rain can be raining without a break for 7days. But the Pain he sustained is suppose to be continual as in Relieve for a short time then pain again.
Kinda confused.

Rain Ƈan be on continual basis; in the sense Tha̶̲̥̅̊t wђє‎ה♥• Rain starts to fall it will stop for a while or few minutes then it will start again; tђîs Ƈan last for 7 days i̶̲̥̅̊.ε̲̣̣̣̥ recurring

While injury sustained ωσυℓ∂ last for month without relieve but wђє‎ה♥• The pain stops it wunt recur again.. That's why it is said to be continuous
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Rain Ƈan be on continual basis; in the sense Tha̶̲̥̅̊t wђє‎ה♥• Rain starts to fall it will stop for a while or few minutes then it will start again; tђîs Ƈan last for 7 days i̶̲̥̅̊.ε̲̣̣̣̥ recurring

While injury sustained ωσυℓ∂ last for month without relieve but wђє‎ה♥• The pain stops it wunt recur again.. That's why it is said to be continuous
Owk naw! Thanks.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Halpher:

Owk naw! Thanks.

You're always welcome brO..

Are уσυ a JAMBITE or already a student in of the tertiary institution
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Dopeyomi:

You're always welcome brO..

Are уσυ a JAMBITE or already a student in of the tertiary institution
It is both.Going for pd prog.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Halpher:

It is both.Going for pd prog.

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ nice yσυ will be admitted this year IJN
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by zigmatechconsul: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2014
FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JAMB/CBT/TEST DRILLER

1. Students who enrolled for CBT did far better than those who went for the PPT test.
2. All the students who enrolled for CBT had no delay in result publication or centre issues.
3. All the students who enrolled for CBT never experienced their result withheld.

FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CBT TEST DRILLER(UTME/JAMB SOFTWARE)
1. Over 90% of students who acquired the TEST DRILLER software had scores over 200.
2. TEST DRILLER contains all UTME subjects needed and has over 6000 questions from recent Jamb including 2014(1st CBT year in Nigeria)
3. Test driller is an offline software and apart from buying the CD, you can get it in a flash for mobility.
4. Unlike other software, test driller imitates the CBT environment where you can navigate, highlights unanswered questions and has clear images.
5. Test Driller scores you 400 each time you practice the full Kits and stores track of your results as you progress.
6. Test Driller shows you your speed in answering each subject in seconds per question which shows you your strength in different subjects educating you on which to subject to start with when managing your time.
7. Test Driller has antonyms and synonyms questions and answer built in as game to build your vocabulary as well as maths tips to increase speed.
8. Test Driller shows you solutions, reasons and how they were obtained.
9. Test Driller is at your door step.
10. SAY NO TO FAILURE

STEPS TO OBTAIN CBT TEST DRILLER

CONTACT
ETISALAT 08171257840, MTN 08100448231
EMAIL: zigmatechconsulting@gmail.com

Like us on facebook to join peers and share your practice score
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/zigmatechconsulting or search zigmatechconsulting
https://www.facebook.com/testdriller

TO DOWNLOAD SOFT COPY
[url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwj53fvnvowcpo1/TestDriller%20Setup.zip?dl=0[/url]

INSTALL AND CONTACT ZIGMATECH TO GET KEY

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dopeyomi:

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥Ơ̴̴̴͡k⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ nice yσυ will be admitted this year IJN
Amen! Thanks bro. And u??
Are you a stalite or jambite?
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Halpher:

Amen! Thanks bro. And u??
Are you a stalite or jambite?

Admitted to a polytechnic already.. But still waiting for Uni 2nd batch list.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Admitted to a polytechnic already.. But still waiting for Uni 2nd batch list.
Okk.what poly and uni??
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Halpher:

Okk.what poly and uni??

The polytechnic, Ibadan and University of Ibadan respectively.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Halpher(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2014
Dopeyomi:

The polytechnic, Ibadan and University of Ibadan respectively.

Okay. Success baba.

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Dopeyomi(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Halpher:

Okay. Success baba.

Yap •-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸♌†ђąηks♌•̸Ϟ•̸-̶̶•
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by gemma2c(f): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fynestboi:
Selected african and non african plays..

DRAMA
JC DE CRAFT: sons and daughters
William shakespeare: romeo and juliet

PROSE
Buchi emecheta: The Joy of motherhoood
Ferdinand Oyono: The old man and the medal
George orwell: Nineteen Eighty Four

POETRY
African
Adeoti Gbemisola: Naked soles
D. Rubadiri: An african thunder storm
Kobena Eyi Acquah: In d navel of the soul
Mazisi Kunene: Heritage of liberation
Okinba Launko: End of the war
Traditional: Give me the minstrels seat
NON AFRICAN
Andrew mabel: To His coy mistress
D.H. Lawrence: Bat
T.S Elliot: The journey of the magi
Wendy Cope: Sonnet
pls is the novels and poem dsame for 2015
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
gemma2c:
pls is the novels and poem dsame for 2015

The poems above aren't for this year or next year!they are all old schools.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by kanor: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
All past UTME/JAMB EXAMS 1978-2014 available in gaskia.com (http://www.gaskia.com). Register online FREE and start study/Drill yourself.

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Fynestboi:
Am sowi 4 nt postng d heritage of liberation just as i promise it due to mai screen bt naw am bk and wuld do dat unfailingly 2day or 2mao

Hi! What about the poem "In the Navel of the Soul" by Kobina Eyi Acquah? Do you have the text? Pls, share if you do.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Seempliehuman:

Hi! What about the poem "In the Navel of the Soul" by Kobina Eyi Acquah? Do you have the text? Pls, share if you do.

Those/that is not part of the poem for the coming jamb,.........it z not part of the syllabus!!!
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fembleez1:

Those/that is not part of the poem for the coming jamb,.........it z not part of the syllabus!!!

Uh, it is. Check the 2015\16 syllabus, it's thesame as that of 2013\14.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seempliehuman:

Uh, it is. Check the 2015\16 syllabus, it's thesame as that of 2013\14.

Let me see the snap-shot,can you share or upload so I can see??
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fembleez1:

Sorry, but I dont have the resources to share snapshots. However, I have checked JAMB's syllabus given to me after registration and it says what I've said. You should check the syllabus too or search the internet to confirm. I dont think they can set new questions for all of us when we're all taking CBT, so it makes sense if they go back to old ones.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fembleez1:

I dont have the resources to share snapshot. However, I have checked the syllabus I got upon registration and it says what I've said. You should check it too if you're still in doubt.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seempliehuman:

Sorry, but I dont have the resources to share snapshots. However, I have checked JAMB's syllabus given to me after registration and it says what I've said. You should check the syllabus too or search the internet to confirm. I dont think they can set new questions for all of us when we're all taking CBT, so it makes sense if they go back to old ones.

All I know is,I will get back to you tomorrow when I confirm myself,why didn't jamb set 2013/2014 books for us CBT candidates in the just concluded 2014/2015?,......like I said,I will get back to you tomorrow!
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fembleez1:

All I know is,I will get back to you tomorrow when I confirm myself,why didn't jamb set 2013/2014 books for us CBT candidates in the just concluded 2014/2015?,......like I said,I will get back to you tomorrow!

Pls do and let me know what you find.

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by omoadeleye(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2014
pls, to all erudite am still lingering for update here.
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by ogunsinamayowa(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fynestboi:
yap mastering literature

please where can I find the mastery of literature for jamb in Ibadan? I have looked around most of the corners to get d book in Ibadan, I haven't fortune enough. I even called d publisher of d book, and he told me to wait til January; this January, and I don't think that d book is available in Ibadan. #lessthan2months4Jamb
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Pls do and let me know what you find.

You were right bro! smiley
Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Seempliehuman(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Fembleez1:

You were right bro! smiley

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by douglas1537(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
come alive guys..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb by Fembleez1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seempliehuman:

Goodluck

Check my post below and follow the link

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.