Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141982 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by omenala(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2013
@ surveyprof n 2jideofor, my late mom was also a victim of fraud, she had a stroke after being defrauded of parts her pension and property, i only have numbers and names of the suspects, the matter was reported to panti yaba,

i would realy appreciate it if nairaland can help me trace the culprits, its been a year now she passed but everytime i see my moms grave everyday through my window, i blame myself for not being around when those scammers approached her.

Pls am dead serious, i need help tracking these people, they used something on my late mom that stopped her from talking and exposing them until she died, my mom could not coherently mention a name or describe what happened to her all we know is that she lost all her money and landed property in lagos within a month. Pls i need the help of you guys.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by rozayx5(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
You are well known in the religion section to be a rastaman with psychological issues due to your constant incoherent rantings. Even your choice of block letters tell me you are a screamer...

grin grin

the guy is playing devils advocate shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin

the guy is playing devils advocate shocked
...or he's just seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sassygal(f): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2013
Phew! finally I reach the last post. there are lots people in here scamming. please always do a background check otherwise these are the stories you''ll tell.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by pak: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2013
Well done guys,

This is not supposed to be a joke.

Seriously, I saw a lady on the picture in the Kim Kadarshian thread, in a blue shirt/dress. Standing right behind Kim as she arrived in Lagos that looks a lot like Omawunmi.

Please, those that know the lady in question should confirm if she is or is not the one so that we can clarify
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by skfa1: 8:05am On Feb 17, 2013
"Advance fee" fraud.

Take a look at that words again n it will make some sense to u.

Do not pay in advance!!! That's the only way scammers can get U.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Zamzamiu: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2013
feasy1: Please add this to her email addresses "lekkigardens@pinkequity.com" , "estateneighbours@pinkequity.com"

I was following the Property thread and was really interested before fate said no green light.. She asked for real identity before getting proposed Neighborhood estate verified.

I almost sent her money when she requested USD150 for the run around cash being payment by all would be landlord of the proposed estate. She asked for payment via Google Checkout, but I use paypal else I would have paid immediately.
She was in Nigeria when we spoke over the phone, her naija number then was 0810 815 6723, I was surprised when she asked how to dial my international number, didnt expect that from someone that live in the States.

This should be on the front page for real if Seun cares about the community.

I actually paid her $150 by Western Union for the estate project. The reason I knew my money was lost was that she changed everything we agreed on in our conference call meeting. She went ahead to make a deal with some land owners and claimed to have bought 10 acres for herself, and that not a penny of the money she collected was used and that the money was intact. She ended up posting some pictures to tell me of alternative property in the Lekki axis. I am lucky that she didn't fleece more that $150. Just before writing this post I called her number in Nigeria but she switched off.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
@sheade, still awaiting your reply because there is way too much similarity between you and Wunmi Allen. Even though you are trying very hard to sound different but my software is showing me up to 90% similarity in lexicon/wordstock, syntagma, syntactical structure, writing style and general vocabulary between you and Wunmi Allen which means you two are a match. That brings me to the conclusion that you are Wunmi Allen.

Now with that determined, what do you have to say about the allegations levelled against you? And when do you intend to refund @aieromon and others?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2013
survey prof,great job...hope she gets caught,just keep this thread clean and focused,now thats in the front page all sort of nutjobs will derail it,from the religious nuts,attention seekers,the copy and pasters and the gbammers...waitng for more updates
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by rozayx5(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2013
FXKing2012:
...or he's just seeking attention.

Useless attention angry

the way he was talking here, makes him look dubious lipsrsealed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2013
Zamzamiu: I actually paid her $150 by Western Union for the estate project. The reason I knew my money was lost was that she changed everything we agreed on in our conference call meeting. She went ahead to make a deal with some land owners and claimed to have bought 10 acres for herself, and that not a penny of the money she collected was used and that the money was intact. She ended up posting some pictures to tell me of alternative property in the Lekki axis. I am lucky that she didn't fleece more that $150. Just before writing this post I called her number in Nigeria but she switched off.

Be rest assured,you're not the only one. She has been collecting money using her non-existent estate project from Nigerians in diaspora. I can only imagine how much she made from collecting administrative fees.

She was allowed to continue hood winking people because nobody came out to alert the public about her dubious threads.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2013
omenala: @ surveyprof n 2jideofor, my late mom was also a victim of fraud, she had a stroke after being defrauded of parts her pension and property, i only have numbers and names of the suspects, the matter was reported to panti yaba,

i would realy appreciate it if nairaland can help me trace the culprits, its been a year now she passed but everytime i see my moms grave everyday through my window, i blame myself for not being around when those scammers approached her.

Pls am dead serious, i need help tracking these people, they used something on my late mom that stopped her from talking and exposing them until she died, my mom could not coherently mention a name or describe what happened to her all we know is that she lost all her money and landed property in lagos within a month. Pls i need the help of you guys.

Why do I feel this post is a distracting ploy?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2013
obadiah777: NO I THINK YOU ARE THE DULL ONE. WASTING ALL THIS TIME GOING TO ALL THIS EXTENT TO RUIN SOMEONES LIFE BECAUSE YOU GOT TOOK. REPORTING HER TO EFCC AND THE AMERICAN EMBASSY AND FBI AND CIA ETC ETC ? RUINING SOMEONES LIFE OVER 900,000 NAIRA. I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF SHE TOOK YOU FOR 1 BILLION NAIRA. ABEG LEF MATTER JO. NEXT TIME BE WISER AND SHARPER. NEVER GIVE ANYONE MONEY YOU HAVE NEVER MET. CASE CLOSED. TAKE THE HIT AND MOVE ON. DONT RUIN THE POOR WOMANS LIFE NOW. WHY DONT YALL USE THIS RESOURCEFULNESS TO CHASE THOSE WHO ARE STEALING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM NIGERIA EVERYDAY ? TRACE THEIR ADDRESS AND THEN ABDUCT THEM OR SOMETHING. I MEAN YALL ARE SO RESOURCEFUL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE HERE. WHY NOT USE IT ON THE NIGERIAN LEADERS ? MISPLACED PRIORITIES

THE WOMAN LIVES IN A $6000 HOUSE IN PHILLY. OBVIOUSLY SHE NEEDS THE MONEY SO BADLY. ABEG FREE HER JOR

@surveyprof pls this dude has to be investigated. I am very serious.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2013
When thread gets to Homepage,be ready to deal with all sorts of Psychos.
Moving on,what's the update . . . ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by rozayx5(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2013
FYsol:

@surveyprof pls this dude has to be investigated. I am very serious.

seconded

i think same too, that guy smells fishy, thats a common trait among scammers on NL, they all play devils advocate a lot grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tyson55(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2013
Double post.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2013
idupaul: This thread shall end up revealing a vast network of scammers that work with the evil woman .. She even has distractors on the thread to put the OP on a long search for justice and keep his mind calm that some sort of investigation is going on .. Nairaland this thread has just give a good plot for a good crime novel .. OP hope u have watched Usual Suspect before because this ur episode seems smarter and deeper than that sef .. I mite be wrong sha but I will ff this thread wella

Did you watch her YouTube clip. There was a young guy in it and he claimed to be on nairaland. He said his I.d is poopola or something close to that. She doesn't work alone. Seun please assist to search for the I.d of that guy and blacklist him.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2013
jidegirl12: I'm speechless undecided called the numbers and directory line for her address but no luck, I'm still not convinced yet, hoping she'd call OP back and return his money, haba just N900k she wan ruin her life?

No she is in the business of scamming people. She has scammed inspired, uspry1, sienna, aieromon etc. Her estate project would have been the mother of them all. She wants to retire rich and others crying. Her life should be ruined and destroyed to serve as a deterrent to other scammers and soon to be scammers.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2013
Siena: All that stolen money, yet no funds were invested in anti-perspirant, those damp patches, urrrgh. I've seen truck pushers shunting massive loads in the middle of a Nigerian heatwave with drier armpits.

I guess fraudulent strategies could make one sweat more than a goat, even if the said person lived in Siberia.

boy! You are mouthed. Choi!
tpia@:

thought you were a nice guy, smh.

oya, which nler has snatched you from me, or who's the lucky lady that's enjoying your charms.
Is Tpia flirting with my man? My eyes must be seeing double. TPIA!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Zamzamiu: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13:

Did you watch her YouTube clip. There was a young guy in it and he claimed to be on nairaland. He said his I.d is poopola or something close to that. She doesn't work alone. Seun please assist to search for the I.d of that guy and blacklist him.

Here is the link to the youtube posting showing the guy in question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4foy9p4gNA
Notice how she mentioned the mentioned the money I said we contributed. There are other postings showing her and the village head. I believe those guys can be traced and eventually lead us to her.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
This a serious issue. I noticed how other front page news are pushing this sensitive topic downwards. Before we know, it is out of front page and the news dies off. Wunmi, the scammer, will repackage herself and attack her new victims.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Any attempt or attempted attempt by d dare devil wunmi and her cohorts to derail this thread will be destroyed by fire. Such pple can even be diabolical. Defrauding pple isn't just about ddem being intelligent. It also requires jazz esp in high level 419 such as dis.
I really cnt wait to get a good news frm dis whole issue. I will kp following till somthin good comes out of it.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nbright: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: This a serious issue. I noticed how other front page news are pushing this sensitive topic downwards. Before we know, it is out of front page and the news dies off. Wunmi, the scammer, will repackage herself and attack her new victims.
It would even be better if our national dailys run this story...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Zamzamiu:

Here is the link to the youtube posting showing the guy in question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4foy9p4gNA
Notice how she mentioned the mentioned the money I said we contributed. There are other postings showing her and the village head. I believe those guys can be traced and eventually lead us to her.

From the video, the guy sitting next to her is a Nairalander, using this user name "Popeyeh" he is mainly in the property section posting advert on sales of houses, house to rent etc, and he even logged on 15th Feb 2013, he should know something about her whereabout.

N:B~ Normally, if dis was to be a proper offline crime case, everyone that works hand-in-hand with her in anyway would be picked up for questioning by the law enforcement agent, after proper drilling, one of dem will certainly confess on how best to get her.

https://www.nairaland.com/popoyeh
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lacicrips(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Siena: All that stolen money, yet no funds were invested in anti-perspirant, those damp patches, urrrgh. I've seen truck pushers shunting massive loads in the middle of a Nigerian heatwave with drier armpits.

I guess fraudulent strategies could make one sweat more than a goat, even if the said person lived in Siberia.

That's petty. Let it go bro.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
I have noticed there are so many scammers on nairaland. I just read 3 threads on the business section and there are so many scam indicators. One thread was invest with N1000 on the Nigerian stock exchange and reap dividends. Another was requesting for 9 partners to contribute N60,000 for cassava production with an ROI of 840%. And people are busy responding to this scam threads.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dinggle: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
That guy in the Youtube video with Omowunmi Allen knows something, he was nervous, lip licking, eyes rolling, unsteady hands, he knew! he knew!! he knew it was a demo ploy! I'm sure he is communicating with her as we speak. Called Omowunmi's number, she hunged up after 40 secs.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Odunnu:
boy! You are mouthed. Choi!

Is Tpia flirting with my man? My eyes must be seeing double. TPIA!!!

I really wish you would stop responding to my posts and quit stalking me everywhere, but just for the record, if he's a member of your harem, i don hear.

So, back off!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.