Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142112 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
sheade: @surveyProf, I am not Wunmi Allen
I had an interest in her "pinkequity project scheme" in the properties section and even participated in the first skype chat for those nairalanders that shown interest in the project...If I remember correctly at one point $150 or so supposed to be paid in her business account for her to do some running around for land search etc. I did some google search on pinkequity.com and visited the website that was linked to the account I sensed something wasn't right, that was how I un-followed the project.

Again, I am not Omowunmi Allen, thanks

Background check still coming back to back, and your mode of writing, presentation, answering question looks so so so similar to dat of Allen, and Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's email address keep bring out your username, frm d scanner!

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by OAM4J: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Whao! shocked

Shame!

Well done Prof.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by touchmeder: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ive followed this thread from start to finish and am amazed this lady's deeds are well documented yet she was able to scam again. How could she have done this years ago and still carried on with it in the year 2012. Such a lady anything about her should have been screaming WELL KNOWN SCAMMER thus saving innocent and genuine business people away from her. How was this missed? Shocking
I find her emails funny, very unprofessional and unusually lengthy. How can one type up a mini novel and not spend that time paying what they owe?
She has roped herself further by admitting she owes this money and this can be used as evidence against her by the authorities.
Op i hope you get you money but if you dont, be rest assured you don spoil market for this woman. embarassed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by passionate88: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
surveyProf: Wow, it finally made front page!!!
I for no even see am sef... This thread dey on since Jan. na today (sat. 17th Feb.) I dey see am... I hail all contributors xcept seun and odunnu (una 4 take am go frnt page since).. That badoski wey pt hw to see d addy of e-mail address.. BABA U TOO MUCH..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
surveyProf: Wow, it finally made front page!!!
Yes....finally...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Infact I'm speechless.after going thru evrythin here,all I can say is dat dis woman is a die-hard criminal. Jeeez! What part of hell fire did she come frm?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by NET1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
I', just noticing this thread now. Anyway, I seldom visit sections like Business, so how would I know? I honestly wish this woman refunds the money she owes Aeromon. I doubt if she understands the enormity of the scandal she has brought upon herself.

.NET
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Click on the attached document to download her contact details. Also visit the link below for more information about her and other Nairaland scammers so you know whom not to do business with in order not to get scammed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otokx(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2013
grabs pop corn and takes a side seat watching the action.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2legit2qwt: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Good job surveyprof, I've noticed how you go after criminals on NL. You should get a private investigator job or with the CIA or something
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Reference(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gone through the whole thing. Good work surveyPROF. What negatively distinguishes us is the absolute lack of will to go after criminality even though we complain bitterly so I commend all those involved in taking this hardened criminal down.

As for the web and this forum in particular I have never offered nor solicited goods or services. I just can't bring myself round to do it for this very reason. For those who expect from and depend on this forum for business I preach extreme caution.

To the moderators I suggest all cases of fraud be mandatory homepage topics as soon as confirmed and I suggest Seun mandates those who conduct business here to a greater degree, level 2 disclosure to include full and valid identity documents to which they are categorised according to transaction value and any advert not authorised by a member tag be removed by the mods with a ban for repeated offenders.

We cannot have the same level of identity protection of one discussing 'where did you spend your valentine' with another selling a house in Maitama for 1 billion or a 20million naira SUV from Patagonia.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lanresnett(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
buchibabe: Infact I'm speechless.after going thru evrythin here,all I can say is dat dis woman is a die-hard criminal. Jeeez! What part of hell fire did she come frm?

shes a scammer dat keeps postin. Like a frnd dat owes u money, nd refuses to pay. How person wey dey yankee go dey scam naija person. Shows hw poor she is. My advice to people, just because u knw, or hw don business wit d person does nt min u shld b vulnerable, wen doin business wit dem. I even knw of ppl in yankees who duped their cousines, friends, even parents. People think, just because dey liv abroad, they r mre trustworthy dat nigerians here in naija. Nairalanders, pls if u want to deal wit ppl, i min pay for somtin u hv nt seen, try to knw where d person lives, nd try to conect som1 to d person. Infact, neva pay for somtin u hv nt seen. If u pay , theres 99% chance its a scam. Victims, u can try to locate nd catch her, oluwa help u.
She wil bcom a victim soon!!!
it shall neva b well wit dis lady. Her generations shall suffer frm her deeds.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by vanitty: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wowwaiwiwa.
Nkan be.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bfire(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wunmi,
This is a big shame on you. Some people thought you' changed and gave you a second chance and you blew it.

i stopped all communication with this woman way back in early 2011 when i perceived that her character is very questionable. i also deleted her from my fb.

to all:

there are many way you'll get notice a scammer/potential scammer by doing a little PROFILLING.

this lady unusually uses so much courtesy- things like 'my daddy'; separately wants to have new deal or introduce u to something catchy.

why she's so this weird and stupid even beats me. she must be a drug addict, too.

whether you like it or not, you're going down
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
It is better and safer to trust monkeys than to trust Nigerians.
The worst are the so called "Christians".
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sol2galay: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
What a world,imagine how we are striving to fix our shattered image while some folks are busy distoying it,and it is even worst for a woman. My brother God will help you to recover your money.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sheade(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
@surveyProf,
don't know what you are using to do your background check, and were the mixed up is coming from. I am not Omowunmi Allen smiley.
The interactions I had with the lady was on the properties section, skype chat with other nairalanders, and few exchanged emails all in 2011.
Hope you will continue to dig further, and figure out I am not Omowunmi Allen.
BTW, I have never lived in PA.

surveyProf:

Background check still coming back to back, and your mode of writing, presentation, answering question looks so so so similar to dat of Allen, and Omowunmi Omotayo Allen's email address keep bring out your username, frm d scanner!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by abifoluwa: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: It is better and safer to trust monkeys than to trust Nigerians.
YOU TYPE RUBBISH EVERYTIME

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
onatisi: this woman is very very very smart

This is not smartness. Can't people trust their fellow Nigerians again?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by hightechIT: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
SurveyProf... May God reward you for all your efforts.

Nigeria needs more people like you, delivering selfless service for the benefit of all.

Again keep it up!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kai I have been reading this stuff since 2:00pm from the issue with sienna and inspired. The woman is a professional and has graduated from the university of scamming. There was someone who said he could go to her house. Please do and let the police arrest her. I want to see pictures of her in orange uniform in jail. This has taught me a lesson and I even wanted to buy a car by June using the auto section on nairaland. I no do again. Abeg I go enter begger under bridge and point the very vehicle l need, pay cash and drive home in peace.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seun, the front page caption "omowunmi Allen disappeared with his money" is wrong. Kindly rephrased "omowunmi Allen is a fraudster. Well done surveyprof, I observed how you busted a fraudster named chibuzor and how he was begging.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
Boss13: Seun, the front page caption "omowunmi Allen disappeared with his money" is wrong. Kindly rephrased "omowunmi Allen is a fraudster.

What kind of kindergaten caption is dat? Dis is a very serious issue dat shuldnt be treated with kids gloves. She's a criminal and as such shuld be treated as one. No need to paint her actions in flowery colours. A more catchy infact damaging caption such as "wunmi,d devils inacrnante must be apprehended, 'fraudster on da run',whateva should be adopted . Mind u,she didn't steal a chicken,what she did is more than armed robbery.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
It seems scammers have invaded this forum... I just read about 10 different threads about scammers swindling people and extracting email addresses of registered users on the forum... Seun needs to do something about this madness...

I never knew Nigeria could scam fellow Nigerians smfh... undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
gboss4sure:

This is not smartness. Can't people trust their fellow Nigerians again?

Madness bruv!!! Nigerians scare the hell out of me - any time I see Nigeria on anything, I run as far as possible... The whole country needs a new identity and orientation - Nigerians are crazy! grin

Heck, that's why I don't browse this forum with my IP and I don't use my real identity on the forum...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: It is better and safer to trust monkeys than to trust Nigerians.
Crap...it's not all Nigerians that are dubious.You have just a little percentage of these animals that gives everyone of us the negative outlook...smdh
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nexstorm(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
shymexx:

Madness bruv!!! Nigerians scare the hell out of me - any time I see Nigeria on anything, I run as far as possible... The whole country needs a new identity and orientation - Nigerians are crazy! grin

Heck, that's why I don't browse this forum with my IP and I don't use my real identity on the forum...
this is how they start,cant wait to see your scamming potentials...scammer dont use their real data too.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
I would advise people to avoid the pay money -get goods/service later. There is always the risk of default or scam.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nexstorm(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: It is better and
safer to trust monkeys than
to trust Nigerians.
The worst are the so called
"Christians".
wud you because of 1 bad fruit trow away the whole harvest...1 bad christian does not equal all bad christian..evev the master said not all that call him lord wud see the kingdom of heaven.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Odunnu:
Madam Sheade, its a pleasure having you on board. Welcome.
I dont know what or how SurveyP did/does his background checks but you being on this thread is as fishy and hair/antenna raising as hell.
You have never been to this part of Nairaland in all your stay on here. The last time you ever showed presence was in 2011, not once did you surface in 2012 and just today, you show up, not in properties that is your base or in religion but in Business. its kinda scary babes.
I and my co-mods will tell you we have mastered the arts of scammers well. Would you believe some scammers snitch on their multiple IDs? and as stupid as they are, they would want us to chase after the other ID while giving them a pass mark. If you ask me, that is what you are trying to do here. Something is not adding up yet concerning your relationship with Madam Wunmi. Better keep quiet to avoid being roped in assuming you are not her.

She is the same person

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.