Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

GEJ Has Done It Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Done It Again. (1494 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Has Done It Again. by Gten(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
Since we Nigerians have developed the attitude of heaping blames on GEJ for any negative thing that happens in Nigeria,I would want to change the trend and blame him for the good things that happen in Nigeria.On behalf of Myself and all the critics in Nigeria,I am blaming GEJ's Govt. For not doing anything about the rain that just fell in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by CROWE: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Good on you chap.
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by EkoAtlantic1(f): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2013
fricking cold here...

what a president undecided
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Omen100(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2013
R2tarded chromosome that is what u are.

Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by aurenflani: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2013
Anyone that has the tag President in Nigeria has been criticised. So don 't come here and post silly thread and make it look as if GEJ the only Nigerian leader that gets criticized. Many where the leaders that preceded him and have received worst criticism than him.
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2013
The fact that Jonathan could not effectively checkmate the rain shows how clueless he is.
A more competent President would have been able to stop that rain or divert it to opposition states or even to Mali where the flood would prevent the escape of Mallam Shekau of Boko Fame.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2013
@Poster
You are right on spot!
Would you believe it that just last night, a big rat was making so much noise on my roof, yet Jonathan calls himself president.

Earlier in the morning while on my way to work, two young men were busy trying to punch each other to death. These are signs of a failed president.
It is so disappointing!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by redcliff: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2013
aurenflani: Anyone that has the tag President in Nigeria has been criticised. So don 't come here and post silly thread and make it look as if GEJ the only Nigerian leader that gets criticized. Many where the leaders that preceded him and have received worst criticism than him.

Sorry to say, but you are quite slow with your reasoning process. You should be able to decipher what the poster is trying to achieve by creating this thread
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
All the mosquitoes that have been biting me! All because of GEJ. The mosquito for dey fear to bite me if only GEJ was more competent!!! angry
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Goddex: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very clueless retardeen President! My girlfriend failed to show up.
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by seanet01: 2:46am On Jan 26, 2013
You people up there are C.L.O.W.N.S
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by nameo: 3:47am On Jan 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by thelastPope(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2013
I ate just one plate of fried rice and chicken this morning. GEJ is sooooo clueless!
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Chongaiman: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2013
grin Mr. Nobody G-E-J grin

BY ANONYMOUS

I know a funny little man, As quiet as a mouse,
Who does the mischief that is done In everybody’s house!
There’s no one ever sees his face, And yet we all agree
That every plate we break was cracked By Mr. Nobody G-E-J.

’Tis he who always tears out books, Who leaves the door ajar,
He pulls the buttons from our shirts, And scatters pins afar;
That squeaking door will always squeak, For prithee, don’t you see,
We leave the oiling to be done By Mr. Nobody G-E-J.

The finger marks upon the door By none of us are made;
We never leave the blinds unclosed, To let the curtains fade.
The ink we never spill; the boots shoes That lying round you see
Are not our boots shoes,—they all belong To Mr. Nobody G-E-J.
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 26, 2013
I had a terrible dream that I was in Mali fighting terrorists. This is all because of the "retardeen", he must pay!
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by egift(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2013
OP is a standard measurement of "Retardeen".
Re: GEJ Has Done It Again. by Gten(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
@seanet01,it's cool to know u are down the ladder.@egift put ur free mb to a more productive use.

(1) (Reply)

60 Anambra Royal Fathers In Trouble Over Visit To Ifeanyi Ubah / If Care’s Not Taken, Nigeria’ll Go The Way Of Egypt, Says Buhari / Video Clips Of The Commotions In Rivers State House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.