Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years (10668 Views)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by tomakint: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
SlyIg:
You're actually one of the few persons i respect so much on this forum. I don't want to hold a long arguement with you. Just be patient and remain calm. If the past govt had tried like this man, Nigeria would've been in a better shape now. Just give him some time. He is working, just that critics have completely ruin him.
Forget it, Demdem is now a virulent critic of Jonathan hence, he has joined the 'club' I know Jonathan will shame his enemies soon! cool
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
SlyIg:
Just give him some time. He is working,

No one said he isnt working, what we are saying is considering the enormous resources at his disposal (financial, huuman etc) the crumbs he has delivered so far is nothing to write home about. he has administered 3 budgets so far and see what his goons are brandishing about. If u are so much interested about other govts then lets discuss it on other threads and compare. The beginning of a project will most times tell one how the end will be. If in his first three years when there were less politicking so little has been achived, is it when re-election time come that he will speed up? Besides his refusal to fight corruption will surely eat up his apparent acheivement. Good for u to be optimistic however i dont share such

just that critics have completely ruin him.

How? tell me one govt anywhere in this world that dont have critics? he either get used to it or resign.

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
tomakint:
Forget it, Demdem is now a virulent critic of Jonathan hence, he has joined the 'club' I know Jonathan will shame his enemies soon! cool

what club? will be the happiest man on earth if he shames me afterall it will be for the good of the nation. However, so far am having the last laugh grin grin
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by tomakint: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
Demdem:
what club? will be the happiest man on earth if he shames me afterall it will be for the good of the nation. However, so far am having the last laugh grin grin
Laugh? Please don't even start, for d fact that you guys called him all sorts of unprintable names will not also change the facts that he is working and as 4 d destructive criticisms they are welcomed! But, if u think Jonathan will fix the rot of over 30 years in a flash, I think u need to think again cool
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
tomakint:
Laugh? Please don't even start, for d fact that you guys called him all sorts of unprintable names will not also change the facts that he is working and as 4 d destructive criticisms they are welcomed! But, if u think Jonathan will fix the rot of over 30 years in a flash, I think u need to think again cool

calling him retardeen has nothing to do with this. just the way other leaders are called names so is the Retardeen and it surely fits him wela. Abegii deal with it.
I dont even expect him to finish up in 8yrs, the truth is he hasnt even started. his case can be compared to a man building a magnificient mansion on sand. To the gullible, its eldorado but to the wise, complete waste of time.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow:

Look at this scrotum calling somebody a person!!

So the Guy listed his opinion, and all you could come back with was that foolish line.

You are a perfect case study for why Abortion should be legalized in Nigeria.. angry

ANOTHER ILLITERATE, I MEAN DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU WROTE.

WHY SO I AM NOT ENTITLED TO HAVE MY OWN OPINION. angry
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by koruji(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
I hope you are being sarcastic.
The two things you listed here were not GEJ's but by Aregbesola.
Aregbesola revived the terminal in Osogbo and worked with NRC as part of the revival of the rail system.
Ascribe revival of the rail system to GEJ (all contracts that were signed with the Chinese during OBJ and Yar'adua/GEJ period), but not the Osogbo terminal.
Also, dualization of Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara road was entirely Aregbesola's doing (and he is not waiting on GEJ to reimburse him - if he does at some point then we can count it for him, but until then please keep GEJ's name away from Aregbesola's achievement)
The road that GEJ committed to finishing in the SW - Lagos-Ibadan road - is sitting there without any attention.

Please keep searching for GEJ's achievements in the SW
You will need a gigantic magnifying glass BECAUSE THEY ARE INVISIBLE.

Paul John: ~Resurrection of the Nigeria Railway (oshogbo terminal)
~Dualization of Oshogbo,Ikirun - Kwara boundary(hoping the state gov would be paid back I.e. It's a federal road)
~ still thinking.... (Nothing more)
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by koruji(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
That is what GEJ's praise-singers do - attempt to pull wool over our eyes.
If GEJ wants to demonstrate he is achieving let him set up a simple table of projects against funds spent online.
Then let Nigerians bring in comments and pictures of the state/operation of those projects.
That would allow us to judge the expenditures, budget and project performance.

cjfavour: GEJ does nt have anything to do with onitsha owerri road. On onitsha inland port,dts laughable. Is there anything like dt nt to talk of completion? GEJ did nt start it and they'v nt finishd it. How many ships have anchored there? Are u aware dt they'v nt dredged d niger river? PO and GEJ sold us a donkey when GEJ came for commisioning. My anger is why d N/A have nt askd question where all d money d govt have bn expending there is going. It beats me. That structure have bn like dt since OBJ era. Meanwhile tell ur brother dt onitsha ds nt enjoy electricity s they used to b4 he came on board.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Mkpotu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
In Lagos State,
1. Maintenance & Reconstruction of the 3rd Mainland Bridge.
2. Reconstruction of the Apapa/ Mile 2/Oshodi Express way
3.Celebrating & Recognising MKO Abiola potentials thus renaming Unilag in favour MAULAG
4. Public Private Partnership
5. Rehabilitation of the Lagos Airpots
6. A whole lot of others.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by koruji(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Really? Here is a very recent report on the Apapa/Mile2/Oshodi Express way (January 7 2013)
Oshodi-Apapa Expressway: Fashola writes FG on worsening condition of the road
Vanguard investigations show that deep craters and gully-like potholes have resurfaced at several sections along the expressway, causing unprecedented traffic gridlock. The palliative repairs by the Federal Ministry of Works and its agency, the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency, FERMA, which involved pouring laterite and granite on the bad spots, lasted only a few weeks before they were washed away by floods.

Commuters who plied the road a few days to the Christmas, literally went through hell as a result of the traffic snarl which was aggravated by the worsening state of the road and the rush by importers to clear their goods from the ports before the public holidays declared by the Federal Government to mark the festival.

Vanguard gathered that the road would not have gone into its present state of disrepair if the Federal Government which rakes in over a trillion Naira as revenue from the ports, had reacted promptly to various pleas by the Lagos State Government.

I won't dignify the rest of your nonsense.

Mkpotu: In Lagos State,
3.Celebrating & Recognising MKO Abiola potentials thus renaming Unilag in favour MAULAG
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by ajbabs(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=Paul John]~Resurrection of the Nigeria Railway (oshogbo terminal)
~Dualization of Oshogbo,Ikirun - Kwara boundary(hoping the state gov would be paid back I.e. It's a federal road)
~ still thinking.... (Nothing more)
~Power supply has forever being constantly stable(23.5hr/day) in the state capital, that's not his making.
At least his administration still maintain d power.
Wait,what of ife- ondo road dualisation, ife- Osu - Ilesha. Ilesha- oshogbo among others. y hate for no reason?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Hardfact: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
franchizy: GEJ in collaboration wit Gov T. A Orji are rehabilitating all d major roads in Aba, Abia state. Dis roads were abandoned by d past administration. It is 4 d reasons dat Abians say they will forever remain indebted to our God sent Gov T. A. Orji.
Bros, how much are paid you to hype for and in collaboration with god-sent Gov T A Orji?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by koruji(m): 12:32am On Jan 26, 2013
Is this what GEJ's achievement is reduced to?
OPENLY STEALING WORKS THAT THE FG & GEJ knows nothing about?
It is funny that GEJ's electronic-goons are not ashamed to [size=20pt]OPENLY STEAL Aregbesola's works[/size].
Yet Beaf spent the better part of 24hrs a day and about a year calling Aregbesola all sorts of names.
GEJ must have nothing to hang his hat on (no pun intended) for you people to engage in such a shameful act.

ajbabs: Wait,what of ife- ondo road dualisation, ife- Osu - Ilesha. Ilesha- oshogbo among others. y hate for no reason?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by takedat(m): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2013
Mkpotu: In Lagos State,
If maintaining and rehabilitating the 3rd Mainland Bridge is an achievement of GEJ, then IBB should be president for life.
2. Apapa-Oshodi expressway is an eyesore.
3. Does renaming Unilag to Maulag restore MKO's stolen mandate? If not, it isn't an achievement.
4. I am yet to see any completed PPP proposed by FG in Lagos.
5. Travel outside Nigeria and see what international airports look like.
6. A whole lot of others left undone!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Mogidi: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2013
@ Demdem
On page1 you were from Delta state by page3 you list Rivers state. My friend get a state or forever remain stateless.

take dat:

5. Travel outside Nigeria and see what international airports look like.

My friend Sharap

How many presidents have Nigeria had since independence?

Why is GEJ supposed to solve all problem including your inability to have e.r.ection?

Go sleep jare, yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by nameo: 2:19am On Jan 26, 2013
I dont have any thing to say, LOL
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Demdem(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2013
Mogidi: @ Demdem
On page1 you were from Delta state by page3 you list Rivers state. My friend get a state or forever remain stateless.

My friend Sharap

Why is GEJ supposed to solve all problem including your inability to have e.r.ection?

Go sleep jare, yeye man.

Idiott, show me where I claim delta. Ode.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2013
cjfavour: GEJ does nt have anything to do with onitsha owerri road. On onitsha inland port,dts laughable. Is there anything like dt nt to talk of completion? GEJ did nt start it and they'v nt finishd it. How many ships have anchored there? Are u aware dt they'v nt dredged d niger river? PO and GEJ sold us a donkey when GEJ came for commisioning. My anger is why d N/A have nt askd question where all d money d govt have bn expending there is going. It beats me. That structure have bn like dt since OBJ era. Meanwhile tell ur brother dt onitsha ds nt enjoy electricity s they used to b4 he came on board.
I went thru this thread again this morning and discovered that rather than apologise for your shameless LIES and denial of the intervention of GEJ on the Onitsha-Owerri road, you chose to continue in your journey to abyss.

Just so you dont deceive fair minded Nigerians on this forum and to confirm that some of us speak only the truth and nothing but the truth, I took the pains to bring to the fore report that CONFIRMS the SERIOUS work done by GEJ govt on that road.

First Report by Punch News, July 2012:

The Federal Ministry of Works said in the Anambra State capital,Awka, on Friday that the Onitsha–Owerri expressway project had reached 97 per cent completion.
The Federal Controller of Works in Anambra, Mr. Elliot Idubor, toldthe News Agency of Nigeria that the ministry was glad that pains and agonies of road users on theroute had become a thing of the past.
Idubor said, “I can categorically tell you that the Onitsha-Owerri road project is virtually complete, it is 97 per cent completed.
“Users of that road can now travel to Owerri from Onitsha in 40 minutes. Unlike what used to be the case, they now enjoy pleasurable ride.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-controller-of-works/

ANOTHER REPORT BY CHAMPION NEWS, JULY 2007:

Ndigbo to pay N100 each for Onitsha-Owerri road.

RESORTING to their famed self-help spirit, Ndigbo have started mobilizing funds to complete the Onitsha-Aba Expressway (section of Onitsha-Owerri road) abandoned by the federal government.

Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, who made this known over the weekend in Lagos, said that every taxable Igbo adult will be expected to pay N100 each towards the project.
According to the governor, whosaid that he is leading the initiative, the highway was abandoned by Julius Berger, the construction giants handling it after the federal government paid only about N1 billion out ofthe more than 4 billion work that they had done on the project.
http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_5.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/67791/built-imo-airport-now-going

ANOTHER REPORT BY ALL AFRICA, OCT 2005:

Have you travelled the Onitsha-Owerri Road lately? If you haven't, it is not an experience I wish for you.

I believe that adventure seekers and those that source fun from the extraordinary would find the road a handful! The road had been the butt of the wry ribaldry of politicians of fortune that now gleefully dance on our collective graves on the pretence of governing us. Ever since the road became one great hell of a route to Golgotha, successive governments have treated it with impudent neglect and are wont to return the desperate plea of the people that use the road to unlimited and uncensored sadistic fun.

But the statistics of the Onitsha-Owerri road remain unchanged! A road that links the South-east and the South-south to the rest ofthe country has been allowed to suffer progressive deprecation such that a third of the country's population pass through preventable suffering while the government enjoys the fun such suffering provokes.

The Onitsha - Owerri Road is perhaps the second busiest road in Nigeria, after the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway but it is the most neglected. The road is a busy 24-hour road that services heavy duty trucks, thousands of luxury buses, millions of mini buses and cars on daily basis yet it remains a veritable death trap that has never failed to reward the expectations of each successive government with mind-boggling carnages that tinge the ear, shock and awe the people and paradoxically leaves them no option than to watch and wait for the next implosion. It is this bad.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200510280201.html
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by joeluv: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2013
Ihamfu-obollo-nsukka road in enugu state, fresh sweet federal government road.

1 Like

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by hercules07: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=ajbabs][/quote]

All those roads were done well before his time, are you guys serious at all?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
@cjfavour..,I promise to sustain this thread until you apologise for your SHAMELESS LIES on this forum. When you posted the first LIE, I neglected it because I dont usually go back and forth or any issue. But when I observed you were CONSISTENTLY repeating the same LIES, I decided to intervene.

Apologise for your LIES now!
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
THERE ARE Shameless ccunts on nairaland. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS ONE:

Mogidi: @ Demdem

My friend Sharap

Go sleep jare, yeye man.

YES HE CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. IS IT THAT HARD.

AS RICH AS NIGERIA IS,YET THERE ARE DUMB-ARSES LIKE YOU THAT TALK A BUNCH OF CRAP.

A COUNTRY THAT CAN DEVELOP ITSELF IN YEAR.AND THE TRUTH IS THERE ARE HARDLY ANY PROBLEMS NIGERIA FACE.WERE RICH,WERE A REGIONAL STRONG POWER IN WEST AFRICA.I MEAN WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BOKO HA RAM HEADQUARTERS IS. YET THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT DARE INVADED THERE PRIVACY.

YOU ARE CLUELESS AND IT JUST UPSETS ME THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL TALK LIKE THIS.

NIGERIA IS SO RICH YET THE AVERAGE NIGERIA MAY NOT HAVE REACH TO BASIC WATER SUPPLY.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
anulaxad: THERE ARE Shameless ccunts on nairaland. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS ONE:

YES HE CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. IS IT THAT HARD.

AS RICH AS NIGERIA IS,YET THERE ARE DUMB-ARSES LIKE YOU THAT TALK A BUNCH OF CRAP.

A COUNTRY THAT CAN DEVELOP ITSELF IN YEAR.AND THE TRUTH IS THERE ARE HARDLY ANY PROBLEMS NIGERIA FACE.WERE RICH,WERE A REGIONAL STRONG POWER IN WEST AFRICA.I MEAN WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BOKO HA RAM HEADQUARTERS IS. YET THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT DARE INVADED THERE PRIVACY.

YOU ARE CLUELESS AND IT JUST UPSETS ME THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL TALK LIKE THIS.

NIGERIA IS SO RICH YET THE AVERAGE NIGERIA MAY NOT HAVE REACH TO BASIC WATER SUPPLY.

You need to start making less post . .You mean Nigeria can be developed in a year and your saying there is hardly any problems Nigeria face . .

Even with neglect and decay spanning several decades

You are the height of ignorance . . . . .Please desist from calling others clueless and dumb cos your worse off . . . .
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by anulaxad(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

You need to start making less post . .You mean Nigeria can be developed in a year and your saying there is hardly any problems Nigeria face . .

You are the height of ignorance . . . . .Please desist from calling others clueless and dumb cos your worse off . . . .

YOU ARE person!

ACCORDING TO MY STUDIES THAT I TOOK LATELY,NORMAL ADVICE FROM NORMAN FOSTER,AND ARTICLES ABOUT NIGERIA FROM THE ECONOMIST NEWSPAPER YES. NIGERIA CAN DEVELOP ITSELF IN A YEAR. WE HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WE CAN EVEN DEVELOP OUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES AS WELL. YOU ARE AND EDUCATED FAILED CRETACEOUS ILLITERATE OF AN FAILED NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.

INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IS THE MAJOR KEY TO DEVELOPING AN EASY COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.
AND THE REASON WHY I SAY EASY IS THAT I WHILE CONTINUING STRESSING MY SAME OPINION UNTIL IT GET'S STUCK IN YOUR HEADS,NIGERIA IS EXTREMELY RICH.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONCE NIGERIA HAS BEEN IN MAJOR ECONOMIC RECESSION SINCE 1957.EVEN THE UK HAS JUST OFFICIALLY CAME OUT OF RECESSION IN THE MIDDLE OF LAST YEAR AND THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS MONEY FLOWING INTO IT FROM THE COMMONWEALTHS AND SOVEREIGN OWNED STATES.
WHEN MMORONS LIKE YOU POST I WONDER TO MYSELF EXTREMELY HARD.HOPING NOT TO CURSE YOU OUT.

WHAT PROBLEMS IS NOT LIKE WHERE IN WAR,OR RECESSION OR EVEN HAVING FORCED STRESS FROM THE WESTERN WORLD(EXAMPLE AMERICA).EVEN IF ONE YEAR IS NOT ENOUGH WHAT ABOUT TWO YEARS AND 8 MONTHS AND COUNTING(THAT'S LONG ENOUGH FOR ANY RICH COUNTRY TO FACE THERE PROBLEMS AND DEVELOP THERE COUNTRIES), SO JUST GET OUT HERE.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Double P
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
anulaxad:

YOU ARE person!

ACCORDING TO MY STUDIES THAT I TOOK LATELY,NORMAL ADVICE FROM NORMAN FOSTER,AND ARTICLES ABOUT NIGERIA FROM THE ECONOMIST NEWSPAPER YES. NIGERIA CAN DEVELOP ITSELF IN A YEAR. WE HAVE SO MUCH MONEY WE CAN EVEN DEVELOP OUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES AS WELL. YOU ARE AND EDUCATED FAILED CRETACEOUS ILLITERATE OF AN FAILED NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.

INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IS THE MAJOR KEY TO DEVELOPING AN EASY COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.
AND THE REASON WHY I SAY EASY IS THAT I WHILE CONTINUING STRESSING MY SAME OPINION UNTIL IT GET'S STUCK IN YOUR HEADS,NIGERIA IS EXTREMELY RICH.

THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONCE NIGERIA HAS BEEN IN MAJOR ECONOMIC RECESSION SINCE 1957.EVEN THE UK HAS JUST OFFICIALLY CAME OUT OF RECESSION IN THE MIDDLE OF LAST YEAR AND THIS IS A COUNTRY THAT HAS MONEY FLOWING INTO IT FROM THE COMMONWEALTHS AND SOVEREIGN OWNED STATES.
WHEN MMORONS LIKE YOU POST I WONDER TO MYSELF EXTREMELY HARD.HOPING NOT TO CURSE YOU OUT.

WHAT PROBLEMS IS NOT LIKE WHERE IN WAR,OR RECESSION OR EVEN HAVING FORCED STRESS FROM THE WESTERN WORLD(EXAMPLE AMERICA).EVEN IF ONE YEAR IS NOT ENOUGH WHAT ABOUT TWO YEARS AND 8 MONTHS AND COUNTING(THAT'S LONG ENOUGH FOR ANY RICH COUNTRY TO FACE THERE PROBLEMS AND DEVELOP THERE COUNTRIES), SO JUST GET OUT HERE.

Engaging corrosive ignorant fellas on this land is not one of my pleasant hubbies

Let me replay my short advice to you once more . . . . .

jmaine:

Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
@cjfavour..,the earlier you tender an unreserved apology for your LIES, the better for you
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

Engaging corrosive ignorant fellas on this land is not one of my pleasant hubbies

Let me replay my short advice to you once more . . . . .

the guy made reference to materials on his point and gave a detail studies he carried out.and all your dumb head could spew is insult.how many years did it take to transform dubai and oda gulf enclaves.moronic soul like u can't stop reasoning with their as.ses.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @cjfavour..,the earlier you tender an unreserved apology for your LIES, the better for you

stop whining this your dumb apology line mehn.every onitsha dweller knowns all your account about the town is falsified.
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by jmaine: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

the guy made reference to materials on his point and gave a detail studies he carried out.and all your dumb head could spew is insult.how many years did it take to transform dubai and oda gulf enclaves.moronic soul like u can't stop reasoning with their as.ses.

Please oblige us details of this extensive research/ studies he provided buttresing how Nigeria could be developed within a year with no hazzles considering the infrastructural decay spanning several decades . . . .

Your Dubai reference was even ediotic, cos the admirable tourism industry of the UAE you mentioned wasn't achieved within a year . . .

Am waiting for your usual justification of how silly and foolish you are....
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
eggheaders:

stop whining this your dumb apology line mehn.every onitsha dweller knowns all your account about the town is falsified.
@cjfavour.,is that you? Is that the Shameless LAIR?
Re: Things That GEJ Has Done In Your City/state In 2 Years by eggheaders(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
jmaine:

Please oblige us details of this extensive research/ studies he provided buttresing how Nigeria could be developed within a year with no hazzles considering the infrastructural decay spanning several decades . . . .

Your Dubai reference was even ediotic, cos the admirable tourism industry of the UAE you mentioned wasn't achieved within a year . . .

Am waiting for your usual justification of how silly and foolish you are....

your moronic head is so killing.ask the guy for The studies.for the Dubai transformation go read up on sheikh Ali matuoum biography.and how he brought about really development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara And APC Governors To Meet Today.. / Northern Groups Plot A Way Forward At The Annual Arewa Youth Leadership Summit / Buhari Returns From UAE Amid Uncertainty Over Amended Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.